PDA

View Full Version : 17k+ and dropped Dark Harvest

Communion
11-01-2018, 06:42 AM
First of all, thanks to the user Camed I wouldn't have got this drop otherwise. Sorvar was also popping in the runs from time to time, accelerating through the manor, which we all benefited from. Camed was buying Krud elixir for the boys over and over again, it was thanks to him I could loot this vanity and the others in the guild were able to greatly benefit from his runs.

At this point, I had only accumulated around 17k+ points o-o there is no spelling mistakes there. I was just super lucky :D

This is a screenshot I took just recently to record my current event score.

yes snipping tool

Fwend
11-01-2018, 03:34 PM
You are certainly one of the lucky ones. What a rare drop, congratulations.

Many have spend hundreds to thousands of plat and didn't receive much luck at all. Others grinded for over 100k+ points and still no drops. But being persistent and not giving up, I discovered that most of my friends did indeed get at least one vanity drop over this two week event period.

itq
11-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Done 273k and 1 bad golden bracer drop.. gg doe

Escanor
11-03-2018, 05:21 AM
Congratulations! I was playing SL and the event took a lot of effort so I couldn't play the PL event :(

Communion
11-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Congratulations! I was playing SL and the event took a lot of effort so I couldn't play the PL event :(

Sometimes there's no time for both :distress:

You are certainly one of the lucky ones. What a rare drop, congratulations.

Many have spend hundreds to thousands of plat and didn't receive much luck at all. Others grinded for over 100k+ points and still no drops. But being persistent and not giving up, I discovered that most of my friends did indeed get at least one vanity drop over this two week event period.

Yes, I was extremely lucky :) I popped into the event and came back to PL late, but I still gave raking up some points a try. At first I only tagged along runs because I was interested in getting L10 Dex Halloween Helmets and re-stock the L10 helms and mantles from the last time I farmed them and sold them all for a lot of cash back for the time I spent farming them (ages ago). I actually thought getting 15k points would unlock a bronze tier map like the other time I was present during one of the first gold run events, but turns out the only reward was the vendor-which is not too bad either. I was still able to get more gold from selling the 250k drops from Krud (again, from tagging along runs).