PDA

View Full Version : AFK

Azerothraven
11-01-2018, 09:01 AM
can we get a new feature so when a person doesnt intereact with their character for like 10-30 min u automaticlaly set the title to I am AFK??

I could really use this and it changes back to what it was when I interact with it again

ty

Lethoiun
11-01-2018, 09:31 AM
You definitely need this xD

PatD
11-01-2018, 09:44 AM

Laziness at its finest!! :P

jade10
11-01-2018, 10:32 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Naw, STS has better things to do...

Azerothraven
11-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Naw, STS has better things to do...

Yea cant wait for the next recolour

Oakmaiden
11-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Anything they might be working on.. is better than auto-afk alert.. anything..

Agirlnamedbob
11-01-2018, 12:11 PM
can we get a new feature so when a person doesnt intereact with their character for like 10-30 min u automaticlaly set the title to I am AFK??

I could really use this and it changes back to what it was when I interact with it again

ty

Is it so people see u are afk? Most ppl are smart enough to understand that when you don't reply u are either afk/pming with someone else or simply don't wanna talk. Otherwise I have no clue why you would want this :/

Azerothraven
11-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Is it so people see u are afk? Most ppl are smart enough to understand that when you don't reply u are either afk/pming with someone else or simply don't wanna talk. Otherwise I have no clue why you would want this :/

then they are 100% sure why I am not responding

Americabud
11-01-2018, 01:15 PM
then they are 100% sure why I am not responding

If you want your title to change after 10-30 minutes, that means you plan to be afk for even longer. I'm just curious why you don't change your title to afk it only takes seconds. If you will not interact with the game for 30 minutes, can't you spare A few seconds to change your title to afk?

ciagenny
11-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Some people are very stupid they don't understand others are afk and they start to yell at the afk person that he is snob because he has good items or good position in guild etc o.o people are very strange nowadays.
But yea.. It only takes a second to change title for 30 minutes afk. So.. Uh oh.. No auto change title from me :/

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
11-01-2018, 01:26 PM
This is an awesome idea!

|Ares|
11-01-2018, 01:31 PM
So high expectations from this game from you all the time just to bash someone elses opinion about your idea by bragging about game itself. This time "cant wait for the recolors".
You gotta stop acting like somebody is forcing you to play. Honestly

Azerothraven
11-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Some people are very stupid they don't understand others are afk and they start to yell at the afk person that he is snob because he has good items or good position in guild etc o.o people are very strange nowadays.
But yea.. It only takes a second to change title for 30 minutes afk. So.. Uh oh.. No auto change title from me :/

Because this happens a lot. I have al on and do work in rl and merch/talk to friends/ subs / guilds and there has been many times when this happened. It's just a feature that would help me out and make life a bit easier and possibly some others.

High expectations is a good thing

Oldnewzeus
11-01-2018, 11:22 PM

ty

this is the most necessary feature i didnt even know i wanted, thumbs up

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Rakuuun
11-02-2018, 01:21 AM
-1 for this

jade10
11-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Lols whats wrong wth the auto tittle???
We got auto pots why not auto tittle?
Does this effect wth everyones gameplay?
For me its cool and yes it helps.
Afk and muted . We need this .
Lazy? Hmmmm

jade10
11-02-2018, 03:33 AM
And u can turn on/off it in settings so if u dont like it just leave it turned off. Ez af . Than changing a tittle everytime u are going to afk .

Oldnewzeus
11-02-2018, 06:02 AM
Lazy? Hmmmm

MUTED YES +1000000000000 this is necessary af, like when your in a middle of a conversation and get muted for some random shet its hella annoying if the other person doesnt know that your muted :)

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Americabud
11-02-2018, 06:38 AM
Also, if you get muted why can't you change your own title to afk? It takes only seconds.

ciagenny
11-02-2018, 06:40 AM
I only want 1 thing in al. When I died I want to be able to chat still. That!

ciagenny
11-02-2018, 06:42 AM
Muted? XD I usually jump around run here n there like a mouse burns its tail
and cry cry when I got muted. It's funny XD
Lazy? Hmmmm

jade10
11-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Also, if you get muted why can't you change your own title to afk? It takes only seconds.

Bro auto is better.
Theres a settings anyway u can turn it on/off ..
If u dont like it just turn it off .
Lols simple as that .easier than always changing your tittle .hmmmm