PDA

View Full Version : Sheer disappointment

Nofox
11-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Farmed 250k points... Only to see the set costs 500 Plat and 25m credits.

And the other stuff cost from 5 mil to 2.5m.

Just sheer disappointment that many people as well as I spent days farming for something overpriced like that.

richienongbri
11-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Yup, oh my goodness, that is too much, very few has that much amount of credits nowadays. And if it did cost that much, would be easier to buy from someone who bought it with plat and I think only a few would sell it.

I sleep online.......

Shonex
11-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Beautiful, isn't it.

Escanor
11-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Warfather Set? Yeah I have more than 100k points. Alright I'll buy a character bou- 25M?

There's too many people dissapointed in the Blackstar base, even the credit card sempais are being harassed. Nobody is safe from the non pay to win players. I personally find it funny.

Couldn't join in both Blackstar bases, they was full! Please update Voleria with Auction and Stash, devs make it happen please!

Dragonsalt
11-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Participating in events is totally optional. If you’re not satisfied by the looks of the items then keep the ideas on forums flowing! On a positive note, the set is just vanity and doesn’t affect stats! Additionally, this pricey item is kinda nice. It gives the community a new high tier item set that can be a new merch objective.