PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

oraweun
11-01-2018, 03:29 PM
The holoween light thruster is blank, please fix.

Nobody dropped the Mode Commander helm, please fix, don't bait like that next time.

thanks for the vanity set, finally something rare :)

Escanor
11-01-2018, 05:12 PM
1. There was a bug that didn't allow us buy the event 5x elixir in certain conditions. (When we bought the 30min 50 plat elixir it didn't let you buy it. I even made a post about it but we didn't get any solution to it)

2. Nobody looted the mode commander helm. (Though there's people who have spent the whole event playing in Ghost Ship)

3. The reward weapons are the level 25 ones just with different stats? Not even in a different color to make them fit the warfather set?

4. Lighting Thruster Back Vanity is empty. It appears a black blank space on it.

5. The lack of the Legendary Craft item was a headache. I couldn't craft a single one.

In conclusion: I liked the event, It was fun to play, but we all know It could've been way better if you considered the 5 points I mentioned.

Anireuca
11-02-2018, 06:57 AM
1. There was a bug that didn't allow us buy the event 5x elixir in certain conditions. (When we bought the 30min 50 plat elixir it didn't let you buy it. I even made a post about it but we didn't get any solution to it)

2. Nobody looted the mode commander helm. (Though there's people who have spent the whole event playing in Ghost Ship)

3. The reward weapons are the level 25 ones just with different stats? Not even in a different color to make them fit the warfather set?

4. Lighting Thruster Back Vanity is empty. It appears a black blank space on it.

5. The lack of the Legendary Craft item was a headache. I couldn't craft a single one.

In conclusion: I liked the event, It was fun to play, but we all know It could've been way better if you considered the 5 points I mentioned.

Because of the mentioned points I didn’t play at all the event.

VeryLucky
11-02-2018, 11:56 AM
6. The enhancer came out hours after the event started. Resulting in me spending 1000plat on passes when i could get the same for 100plat with elix

7. Way too many leachers in ghost ship

8. Why was squid buddy a droppable item?

Futumsh
11-02-2018, 03:37 PM
The Holoween Light Thruster should be fixed if you patch (except for the lightning being less frequent/constant than it should be, which will be fixed in the next app update).