PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a recipe drop in last 3 days? Or are recipes plat only now?

Fyrce
11-23-2011, 02:14 PM
So I'm curious, since as far as I can tell, my re-rolls are still greens and pinks are dropping, but as a 1st drop.
So did recipe drops get re-written?

Anyone seen a recipe drop this week?

Swords
11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
So I'm curious, since as far as I can tell, my re-rolls are still greens and pinks are dropping, but as a 1st drop.
So did recipe drops get re-written?

Anyone seen a recipe drop this week?

recipes are like any items! it takes serious farming to farm it, by that i mean it takes a long time to farm it! using the elixir will help u get a pink not control which item u want! so keep trying! eventually u will farm it

Treenire
11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Ive been wondering the same! Im after a wing recipe and dont really feel like spending 30plat on one...

kallima
11-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Since the last update and was wondering the same thing. I farmed yesterday from 10am to 5am today and haven't seen the second re-roll either. Can someone please enlighten us because Fryce brings up a very valid question. Please don't say continue farming because my farming sessions are pretty intense with the exception of a few potty breaks, inventory dumps, and maybe a 30min forced food break from my boyfriend. Surely, someone must have seen a recipe drop? If so, my question and Fryce's will have been answered.

vaffunculo
11-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I have seen a few drop since fang came out and gotten one personally..that's just the way random works..you will have dry spells where you get nothing

kallima
11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
I have seen a few drop since fang came out and gotten one personally..that's just the way random works..you will have dry spells where you get nothing

I've received recipes as well but NOT in the last three days. I appreciate you taking the time to respond as any farmer knows there are dry spells, but what I'm wondering is if the recipes were purposefully/inadvertently tweaked recently because they were a little more prevalent before (i have about 4).

Kaarataka
11-24-2011, 03:24 AM
havent seen any recipes since fridays update and my enitre guild has been farming 5+ hrs a day on 4x elixirs.

WhoIsThis
11-24-2011, 03:56 AM
Recipes are either super rare or non-existent it seems. I haven't seen any drop. For now, just buy for plat only when you need.

Riccits
11-24-2011, 06:01 AM
Fyrce could be right, the first days of Fang there dropped a lot recipes, at WE we all know there was no drops, a but since fix of drop rate didnt see any recipe drop. So i was wondering too.

Could be another "bug", thx for the headsup

WhoIsThis
11-24-2011, 08:55 AM
We may want to ask the devs if this one is a bug.

Ruby!!!
11-24-2011, 04:03 PM
We just dropped a recipe from Emma so they still do exist! :D