PDA

View Full Version : Loot from ONE try.

Zynzyn
11-02-2018, 11:36 PM
During the event I opened a few boogie bags and had no luck. I got two Fobs earlier, the mythic colour did give me some delight, but I wanted to loot something magnificent atleast once.

Today must be a good day. I bought one boogie bag from auction just impulsively opened it before doing my daily quests to level up and boooom.. artifact!. After that I bought one more but no luck in the next one.

Luck is random. I dont think you should ever stop trying your luck and opening whatever crate or bag you want for this event or future events because you can indeed get lucky! Feel free to post here(with image) if you looted anything you wanted badly from opening just one crate, bag or chest or doing just one run.

Azerothraven
11-02-2018, 11:57 PM
I dont think you should ever stop trying your luck and opening whatever crate or bag you want for this event or future events because you can indeed get lucky!

Best advice if I wanted to go bankrupt.

Spheresome
11-03-2018, 12:54 AM
I spent 15 million and looted nothing. Should I keep going. Technically I could have bought an artifact with 2m gold extra with the Money I spent opening bags and not getting anything

Lethoiun
11-03-2018, 11:53 AM
i spent 2m to loot one, then stopped after i finally got one

for some reason i always know im gonna loot the big thing every event and i somehow do

Motherless_Child
11-03-2018, 01:42 PM
during the event i opened a few boogie bags and had no luck. I got two fobs earlier, the mythic colour did give me some delight, but i wanted to loot something magnificent atleast once.

Today must be a good day. I bought one boogie bag from auction just impulsively opened it before doing my daily quests to level up and boooom.. Artifact!. after that i bought one more but no luck in the next one.

Luck is random. I dont think you should ever stop trying your luck and opening whatever crate or bag you want for this event or future events because you can indeed get lucky! feel free to post here(with image) if you looted anything you wanted badly from opening just one crate, bag or chest or doing just one run.

solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!