PDA

View Full Version : Came back to PL

dylanhodge2015
11-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Hello everybody just decided to hop back on and start playing again... So many new things have been added and haven’t played since the 85 cap I have every toon at 85 but ever since all of these new things have been added I don’t remember much. any ways to make money quickly? don’t know prices on many things now but ready to get back to playing. Oh and what’s up with the new amulets?

Ign : nbayoungboy,scottycain,Pourin,Takeaguess,Gaurding

Reciprocal
11-03-2018, 03:15 PM
If you don’t have much gold now, you are almost forced to buy plat in order to make a good amount. Unless you have a ton of old vanities that people want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Communion
11-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Hi dylan, welcome back to the PL community and wonderful game of joys and bliss :D

Unless you have a ton of old vanities that people want.

This is true, in fact this is how I caught up with the pricey items in CS. I sold a bunch (but not all of old vanities) I had in my inventories from all characters on my account.

New way of getting cash really fast, is to dedicated heaps of your time into grinding these new PvE events which I like to call PvEvents. You can read more about them in the PL announcement forum section. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?5-PL-Announcements
You can easily earn 20m by reaching a certain tier, which vary from bronze, silver, to gold. Gold is the highest tier you can unlock, whereas bronze is the lowest. By unlocking these tiers, you get access to a bunch of cool things that a vendor NPC sells in town. The NPC only appears if you have unlocked a tier. By unlocking the best tier, you gain access to vanity and items that wouldn't appear in the bronze tier shop.