PDA

View Full Version : Honor CTF

XghostzX
11-03-2018, 03:35 PM
It would be awesome to have an Honor CTF map – I know many players (especially those who don't PvP as hardcore) really enjoy the Honor Arena.

Even just a re-rendered/colored Rockwall Forts would be sweet!

burntoutdex
11-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Low level ctf is dead. An honour variant would probably be very active - i'm all for it (especially if it means low level ctf tournaments :p).

bglir
11-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Honor ctf should be great idea.

Jhieemy
11-03-2018, 09:47 PM
We should bring back the way pvp was for a little bit where all levels can join each other since we have honor sets now. Maybe there can be a separate room for honor sets with the same stats for all levels specifically for these maps which of course would include all maps.

burntoutdex
11-03-2018, 09:51 PM
We should bring back the way pvp was for a little bit where all levels can join each other since we have honor sets now. Maybe there can be a separate room for honor sets with the same stats for all levels specifically for these maps which of course would include all maps.

level 9 skills vs level 1-6 skills O:

Fwend
11-04-2018, 03:05 AM
Sounds like a fun idea, no enchantments or amulets.

CTF style , go flag runners. Would love to try this if it gets implemented.

XghostzX
11-04-2018, 11:16 AM

Definitely an awesome concept IF all player's skill points were automatically at 1. Could be a really great way to unite the PvP community.

Dolloway
11-06-2018, 01:52 PM
@Cinco - Honor CTF has been brought up several times on forums before and the community has seemed very interested in the idea. I don't think this would take a long time to code. Do you think we could maybe get an Honor version of Rockwall Forts added in the next few weeks?

Chaasivab
11-06-2018, 02:05 PM
^^ if we do this then I’ll love pvp forever

Draebatad
11-06-2018, 02:24 PM
It would be popular for a few days or a week or two at most. Then player activity would probably plummet back to normal. The game is dead and sadly nothing seems to change that fact. Too little. Way too late. The time for saving PL was in 2012, 2018 is literally 6 years too late. But why not add it for the very few people who even pvp.

NukeDragon
11-06-2018, 04:51 PM
+1 from me on this

XghostzX
11-06-2018, 05:13 PM
It would be popular for a few days or a week or two at most. Then player activity would probably plummet back to normal. The game is dead and sadly nothing seems to change that fact. Too little. Way too late. The time for saving PL was in 2012, 2018 is literally 6 years too late. But why not add it for the very few people who even pvp.

Pretty sure this idea was never meant to be a means of saving PL

NukeDragon
11-06-2018, 05:17 PM
I think if anything was to save the game, they would need to find a way to get pocket legends on the front of the App Store for a period time

Yogaa
11-06-2018, 07:28 PM
It's a great idea, I would love to see a ctf tournament with no enchant ( pay to win).
Also, new tournament reward instead of shield, it can be weapon vanity because there are too many recolored shields.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk

NukeDragon
11-06-2018, 08:50 PM
What about for winner prizes, CTF gets lets say a helm or armor vanity and PvP gets shield or weapon vanities?

XghostzX
11-07-2018, 12:58 PM
What about for winner prizes, CTF gets lets say a helm or armor vanity and PvP gets shield or weapon vanities?

The concept is cool, but easily exploitable. The coding to implement preventive measures certainly is time consuming given the limited resources
for PL. I just think honor CTF would be great for the PvP community.

Dolloway
11-07-2018, 01:10 PM
The concept is cool, but easily exploitable. The coding to implement preventive measures certainly is time consuming given the limited resources
for PL. I just think honor CTF would be great for the PvP community.

Nuke is referring to tournament prizes and responding to Yogaa I believe. I don't think he means prizes for winning regular games.

NukeDragon
11-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Correct!

Nuke is referring to tournament prizes and responding to Yogaa I believe. I don't think he means prizes for winning regular games.

Although Just really any prizes are nice imo.