PDA

View Full Version : Amulets

dylanhodge2015
11-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Dumb question.. Can you farm amulets or only buy them? ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
11-04-2018, 12:20 AM
Dumb question.. Can you farm amulets or only buy them? ?

They drop during some events. As of right now, they can only be bought. They might get added back in the next event, in which case, they will be farmable for the duration of the event.

dylanhodge2015
11-04-2018, 12:21 AM
They drop during some events. As of right now, they can only be bought. They might get added back in the next event, in which case, they will be farmable for the duration of the event.

How do you enchant them?

burntoutdex
11-04-2018, 12:32 AM
How do you enchant them?

You need 10plat and also be L50+

Go to Shadow Caves, take the quet from the bird near the portal (i forget his name), to complete, you kill the Shadow D'Jinn in Shadow caves.

After that, hand in the quest. Upon doing this you will be able to enchant amulets (of any level that isn't 10) and also weapons, shields, rings & armors (if the item req is above L50)

To enchant, talk to the person in Shadow Caves (or someone in Ok'Tal near the pet seller, again, i forgot the name)

Now, to enchant, select the item you wish to enchant.. you will be unable to do anything until you 'awaken' the item for 10 plat.

After paying the 10 plat, you press the button on the left, to spend either 5k gold or 5plat to reroll your item enchants.

The second slot will open at a random amount of enchants after the first one.. i've spent 3m before the second slot opened but also less than 20k on a different amulet.

The stats you rolled will appear above the button, you can keep spending until you get the one you desire - it is completely random and quite often a waste.

I personally do not think it is worth spending the 5 plat to do 'premium' rerolls, i haven't personally seen an improvement in odds in doing it this way - use gold instead.

It is very easy to spend millions and not get anything in return. The rough odds have been calculated by myself below.

>>desired enchantment would be for example 30/30 or 60damge on a 2slot amulet.

Thanks for the correction on what i overlooked, AGK

Upon redoing with replacement i found this:

for 1 slot, 1.7% to get desired enchantments
for 2slot, 0.03% to get desired enchantments
for 3slot, 0.0005% to get desired enchantments

(as always, correct me if im wrong)

dylanhodge2015
11-04-2018, 01:22 AM
When I re roll to enchant none of the stats stick when I get off of the page

Draebatad
11-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Enchantments. A form of online gambling for sure.

burntoutdex
11-04-2018, 02:16 AM
When I re roll to enchant none of the stats stick when I get off of the page

They definitely should. Are you looking at the right amulet?