PDA

View Full Version : Leshausabi scammet alert

itq
11-04-2018, 08:16 AM
If you see this guy please report him.

He is going around telling people to go onto a site and saying l
Will give you "platinum". Pls look out for him.

Communion
11-05-2018, 07:59 AM
You should report the website he's using to phish to a staff member, this will improve the chances of the website being taken down and at a much faster rate if I may add.

NukeDragon
11-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Or just report him in the game maybe a better option. forums not meant for this.

Xyzther
11-05-2018, 02:14 PM
What’s the name of the site? I am interested in some free platinum

Fwend
11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Xyzther your wit almost rivals our beloved PL God Cinco.

In all seriousness you are all too well aware these phishing websites that offer free plat are nothing but scams in attempts to steal your account information.

Do not fall for the scam.

They will ask for your PL email and password and you have literally given the scammer details and they key to hack you willingly and unknowingly.

If you choose to do this not only will you be scammed and loose all your gear and items and access to your account. But STS will ban your account as well, even if you manage to recover it through sts support help.

itq
11-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Yeh he been trying to.scam me and friends but i obv know tirst hacking against tos 2nd that he jus a noob..

burntoutdex
11-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Recently, i've seen toons join PvE games asking for my snapchat - so that they can send me free plat. However tempting that may seem... do NOT do it, you will lose everything.

Communion
11-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah, because when people ask for your PL password on another app will make it that you're fully responsibly for losing access to your account. This is also especially because it is harder to pinpoint or track down whoever the scammer really is.

This might cause you to jump to conclusions and falsely accuse another player that is actually innocent in this case.

NukeDragon
11-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Just do not offer, buy, or sell accounts. Report those that do this when you see it.