PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to come to low level pvp for fun

Communion
11-05-2018, 08:36 AM
I'm afraid there's an upcoming 'Nebula' army that I'm not very keen on encountering, seeing how each individual are mainly rushing in PvP. Hey, not complaining here, but sheesh give players some time to rest :listening_headphone.

So who would like to come to low level range particularly for the sole reason of FUN!? :victorious:

Communion
11-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Somebody feels intimidated or jealous.. one or the other, since I got rushed and completely destroyed by PinkNebula L17 high iron blood bear on my level 12. I swear these guys buy founders, boost and seem cool by acting over-confident.

I was just standing outside of my own spawn watching them boost for a while, so Nubula must have gotten intimidated by that lmao.
:sleeping:

NukeDragon
11-15-2018, 10:28 AM
I am currently wanting to learn int bear for l17 I heard it is decent, but I have no build.

Communion
11-17-2018, 06:21 AM
I am currently wanting to learn int bear for l17 I heard it is decent, but I have no build.

A friend and guild mate part of Religion is a level 17 dex, partially int bear and it seems to be working. Only reason his KDR is negative is because he doesn't care about getting killed after a fight to regain his full hp, ready to go for another round. Of course he's still fighting back against rushers.

Fqo
12-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Lol I go back to that level completely, I’ll destroy... I farmed nebula I’m dumbwitch lol.

Zaprodanej
12-07-2018, 01:09 PM
I feel like peope care about KD these days so much... When I run in Oktal with 960/350 ppl call me booster without any reason... The game is currently out... I feel bad since I started as low KD bear and ended L15 with 10k/7.5k without having problem with my KD... Now I feel like , if you dont have 2/1 KD ur just a trash and you should delete your character... Weird

burntoutdex
12-08-2018, 01:45 AM
I feel like peope care about KD these days so much... When I run in Oktal with 960/350 ppl call me booster without any reason... The game is currently out... I feel bad since I started as low KD bear and ended L15 with 10k/7.5k without having problem with my KD... Now I feel like , if you dont have 2/1 KD ur just a trash and you should delete your character... Weird

kdr is the most meaningless thing.