Still buying

Sharky04
11-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Elenchus was selling 10x @.@

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Nol
11-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Elenchus was selling 10x @.@

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using TapatalkHow much each.?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Sharky04
11-05-2018, 07:04 PM
How much each.?

Sent from my SM-N950F using TapatalkIdk he said he dont know prices ...but he said 400m for all..so it means 40m each..but he taking offers @.@ ...at firts he have 30m c/o and then 34 and then 38...

Nol
11-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Idk he said he dont know prices ...but he said 400m for all..so it means 40m each..but he taking offers @.@ ...at firts he have 30m c/o and then 34 and then 38...

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using TapatalkTell him i buy 1

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Sharky04
11-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Tell him i buy 1

Sent from my SM-N950F using TapatalkGo pm him HAHAHH..i just saw he sell 10pcs xD... "Elenchus" and its legit he traded me and i saw balloons ..10pcs xD

Disproof
11-06-2018, 03:58 AM
Still buying

Goldfinger
11-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Elenchus is despiser ... same acc

Goldfinger
11-06-2018, 06:54 AM
U can try ignore elenchus and after try ignore despiser but despiser already be ignored cuz same acc :) its easy tactic ... he want taking offers for ballon price up :)

Sharky04
11-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Elenchus is despiser ... same accOmg he selling it @.@

Goldfinger
11-06-2018, 06:56 AM
nope he never sell balloons :) he want only take offers for ballon :) cuz he want price up ... elenchus despiser and aggressive same acc

Sharky04
11-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Ohhh i see ty for info bro

Disproof
11-06-2018, 07:03 AM
U can try ignore elenchus and after try ignore despiser but despiser already be ignored cuz same acc :) its easy tactic ... he want taking offers for ballon price up :)

Lol this is ridiculous i just try to buy balloon no sell.btw my friend told me u told balloon worth 16m and u was trying to buy from him for 16m when price is 35m+(U lie to people) .i dont even try to increase wt...i want to buy and if u got any problem lets ask Sts to make all lb vanities untradable so u stop crying ,U were my best friend and u deleted me.*-* btw i was taking offers to see what is the best offer i get -_- so i will offer same and elenchus is me u got any problem with that?

Goldfinger
11-06-2018, 12:38 PM
I never want balloon banner for 16m dont lie ... My friend told me elenchus selling balloon banner and i asked him.. so i asked elenchus '' u are despiser ? '' He said no... I tried ignore elenchus and after tried ignore despiser but ''despiser already be ignored '' cuz its mean despiser and elenchus same acc :) You are a big liar :) But dont try lie again cuz im smart than u ;) Why u take offers with secret acc ? Everyone know u never sell ur ballons ... U want taking offers and price will be up .. its very good manipulation tactic ....

Disproof
11-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Just to sum up the things for some people.
1)Im elenchus and @Sharky04 I said i had current 300m from Oiza rogue, and not 400m as u refer in ur post.If its so please provide evidence about that with ss, ty.
2)@Goldfinger I know that u were trying to buy 1 from my friend for 16m while it was worth 30m and u tried to convince him that this is the real price.Also according to u, im taking offers and price will up(LOL).Do u even think what u write?Makes no sense at all.People will pay as much as they want and noone is forcing them to pay more or less, and this is surely not a thing called "manioulation".Use a dictionary or google it.
I already sold ballon for op price and never mentioned it anywhere just to avoid ppl like u coming in my place.
And now I ask you.. whats the point of coming and posting everytime in every of my thread some lies.U are noone and ur rumours have zero meaning to everyone. Devs were and always will be the ones who rule this place.
Honestly Im bored and sick of answering to such kinds of posts but I want ppl to see the truth.
Peace ;)

Goldfinger
11-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Just to sum up the things for some people.
1)Im elenchus and @Sharky04 I said i had current 300m from Oiza rogue, and not 400m as u refer in ur post.If its so please provide evidence about that with ss, ty.
2)@Goldfinger I know that u were trying to buy 1 from my friend for 16m while it was worth 30m and u tried to convince him that this is the real price.Also according to u, im taking offers and price will up(LOL).Do u even think what u write?Makes no sense at all.People will pay as much as they want and noone is forcing them to pay more or less, and this is surely not a thing called "manioulation".Use a dictionary or google it.
I already sold ballon for op price and never mentioned it anywhere just to avoid ppl like u coming in my place.
And now I ask you.. whats the point of coming and posting everytime in every of my thread some lies.U are noone and ur rumours have zero meaning to everyone. Devs were and always will be the ones who rule this place.
Honestly Im bored and sick of answering to such kinds of posts but I want ppl to see the truth.
Peace ;)

You can check balloon prices in ur main acc(despiser or aggressive not elenchus) if u want to check what offer u can get in ur ballons... everyone know why u using secret acc :)
btw u told me '' whats the point of coming and posting everytime in every of my thread some lies '' ... its mean .. Why all people are discussing with you ? i think u should ask yourself this question ...

Disproof
11-07-2018, 08:12 AM
You can check balloon prices in ur main acc(despiser or aggressive not elenchus) if u want to check what offer u can get in ur ballons... everyone know why u using secret acc :)
btw u told me '' whats the point of coming and posting everytime in every of my thread some lies '' ... its mean .. Why all people are discussing with you ? i think u should ask yourself this question ...

Dont lie to people.Bael knew that im Elechus even u and he deleted me.Why u got so affected ? .u arent my bad or mom to tell me which char i can use.U and Bael are the biggest liers here no me.Bael bought lb wings 50m fron seperate Rogue And he offered me 3balloon for his lb wings.50m worth item for my 100m+ worth items?Also u was trying to buy balloob for 16m from my friend when price was 30m and u tried ti convince him thats 16m is the right price to sell u.I didnt even tell price in my balloons iwas taking offers.Also if its true put ss ty u both liers :-) Each support each other .Im done i dont want to comment to liers like u and Bael ty have a nice day