PDA

View Full Version : Recipe massive terror not work

Nocturnus
11-06-2018, 02:02 AM
hello .. since yesterday I can not craft the massive terror. I have the recipes and everything but I do not appear for craft. They should fix it or have warned because I pass all my tokens in these recipes. also took 6 hours in craft. and I remember that in the other events recipes of locked could be used after the event was over. Thank you.

ciagenny
11-06-2018, 02:04 AM
I think this is the first time recipe can't be use after event. They say it is explained on forum about event. I didn't read thoroughly tho :/ I have 53 recipes wasted.
hello .. since yesterday I can not craft the massive terror. I have the recipes and everything but I do not appear for craft. They should fix it or have warned because I pass all my tokens in these recipes. also took 6 hours in craft. and I remember that in the other events recipes of locked could be used after the event was over. Thank you.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
11-06-2018, 02:16 AM
in the post of the event, nowhere does it say that recipes can not be used after the event. and in the previous events if you could

Ebereasider
11-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Here it is:

Hi.. can craft massive crates of terrirsneven after event and cooldown?

No, only until the cooldown ends.

Nocturnus
11-06-2018, 04:50 PM
if so, they should put this in the post of the event or in the same recipe .. and not in a lost comment on a thread .. I lost token in this ..

iceater
11-12-2018, 11:30 AM
it need to be fix as soon as possible . perhaps next event in winter will be available

Futumsh
11-12-2018, 04:49 PM
The crates are always just craftable until the cooldown ends. They can still be opened after then, but not crafted.

Fyrce
11-12-2018, 07:04 PM
This is actually not true BUT...

I believe this was initially the intention because at one time, I think over a few events, STS tried to turn off event crate recipes. However, people complained recipes always worked unless specifically stated, which at that time was true, and the recipes were turned back on. Since then, the recipes have been craftable well after event cooldown.

At some point, recipes became craftable until the next "same" event, in which case the new recipe took over and old one was turned off. So people became used to recipes NOT always working.

So it is not unexpected to see a recipe work only up to the end of the cooldown. Not to mention, it does clean up the game probably by quite a lot.

I made a bet both ways. Crafted all my marshlands up, then held onto a few recipes just in case, but not that sad to see the crafting ended. There is always more new stuff to craft.

iceater
11-12-2018, 09:11 PM
so why dont you guys put it on the decription as detail information , so actual player can understand this. maybe some people know it by visiting the forum and see it from your comment only . Not all people know about this . come on sts u know about the truth , give player a time for craft their last crate event maybe a week only ? perhaps something good will come back to you guys after doing something good. thanks