PDA

View Full Version : Thanks giving Pet, the Hover Turkey!!

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Happy Holidays/Thanks Giving Guys,

Here the new pet available in the Plat store for a pretty cheap price of 30 Plat. (STS must be getting into the spirit of things ;))

Get it while its Hot! and not cooked :p

Silentarrow
11-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Gotta go get some plat :).

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Gotta go get some plat :).

Hehe, thats quite a steal, really thought that I wouldn't be getting the next pet.. lol

CanonicalKoi
11-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Arrgh!!! **runs off to check fridge to make sure it's still there. +poke+ +poke+** Yup! Still dead! :D *goes back to prep work for tomorrow*

Zeus
11-23-2011, 07:44 PM
It's a hover turkey, but while in runs, it's a submarine turkey. You see it underneath the ground. Cool feature!!! :D

EDIT: As a side note, I prefer this pet over RIVET. So, thanks for saving me 500 platinum, STS! :)

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Arrgh!!! **runs off to check fridge to make sure it's still there. +poke+ +poke+** Yup! Still dead! :D *goes back to prep work for tomorrow*

Good luck!!! We are all missing you!!! haha

It's a hover turkey, but while in runs, it's a submarine turkey. You see it underneath the ground. Cool feature!!! :D

EDIT: As a side note, I prefer this pet over RIVET. So, thanks for saving me 500 platinum, STS! :)

Please keep!! another pet gone wrong but makes an awesome feature.. or did they plan this one ;)

CanonicalKoi
11-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Good luck!!! We are all missing you!!! haha

Pfft! ;) Work and housework are making things a bit hectic. But, pies are done, dressing and homemade cranberry sauce are done...might make it yet if the dang turkey doesn't go submariner on me tomorrow. :D

Ugh. **yells at desktops in other room** Yes, yes, my masters! Coming! **sticks tongue out at computer room**

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Pfft! ;) Work and housework are making things a bit hectic. But, pies are done, dressing and homemade cranberry sauce are done...might make it yet if the dang turkey doesn't go submariner on me tomorrow. :D

Ugh. **yells at desktops in other room** Yes, yes, my masters! Coming! **sticks tongue out at computer room**

Ha! Don't over work yourslef :)

Wooop, hope you have a great thanksgiving! :D

Hans
11-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Love this pet and for 30 platīs its really cheap! Check it out!

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Hehe Bodmasta has a beer gut in that picture.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Hehe Bodmasta has a beer gut in that picture.

Lmao you think thats bad you wana see me in RL :O

Nah I know people wouldn't believe that right? :p

Rod's just jealous that my threads getting more attention... LMAO :D

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 10:17 AM
OMG, No RL pictures, I will pay credits for you to NOT post one...haha

And yours is getting more attention cause you bribed people to post!

"Look I'll give you 200 credits to post on my post so Rod's post doesn't succeed!" *evil laugh*

Yours is more successful because my screenshot came out bad, and my turkey isnt underground like he normally is...lol

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 10:19 AM

How much cred.. eh eh??? haha

Hans
11-24-2011, 10:19 AM

"Look I'll give you 200 credits to post on my post so Rod's post doesn't succeed!" *evil laugh*

Yours is more successful because my screenshot came out bad, and my turkey isnt underground like he normally is...lol

How many you wanna pay? Make a good price ! :unconscious:

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 10:21 AM

Rofl! (Btw that was a real quick edit, that I missed it all haha :D)

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Imma ninja.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Imma ninja.

Yup.. either that... or im a sooopa ninja, for being so quick at replying that you couldn't even edit your post in time to be considered a ninja ;)

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 10:55 AM

You have no idea.... Everyone was cajoling, bribing, threatening and Bod still wouldn't post a pic in the SL pics thread. :( **shakes head sadly** And Rod, if you'd quit waving that gravy ladle around and screaming "stuffing!" at the poor thing, it'd quit hiding. ;) (Also a hint: Turkeys, even robotic ones, don't find the name "Butterball" amusing.)

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 11:15 AM
You have no idea.... Everyone was cajoling, bribing, threatening and Bod still wouldn't post a pic in the SL pics thread. :( **shakes head sadly** And Rod, if you'd quit waving that gravy ladle around and screaming "stuffing!" at the poor thing, it'd quit hiding. ;) (Also a hint: Turkeys, even robotic ones, don't find the name "Butterball" amusing.)

Haha.. I don't recall this? No no no not a clue.. think all that works gone to your head.. though maybe thats an improvement hmmm ;)

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Haha.. I don't recall this? No no no not a clue.. think all that works gone to your head.. though maybe thats an improvement hmmm ;)

Ooh! You....you...!!!! Who's come over all stroppy, then? No pie for you! **sighs. sets large slice of cherry pie aside for Bod. too soft-hearted.** ;)

abbasjammmy
11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Check this out from PL on my friends char page

Deadbeathc
11-24-2011, 12:00 PM

Lol, this looks funnier then the hover turkeys being upside down and in the ground.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM

Hehe cheers for sharing bud ;)

Would love my Turkey to be able to break dance on its head.. very talented Turkey your friend has there!! Dubbed - Turkster :)

Kahlua
11-24-2011, 12:38 PM
LOL!! some kid asked me about this when I was on my PIF account....like 3 days ago! O_O.

He must have seen a DEV testing it out in game, because I have no idea what he was talking about.

Skeletonlord
11-24-2011, 12:41 PM
I got the pl one, but this one looks pretty awesome!

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Ooh! You....you...!!!! Who's come over all stroppy, then? No pie for you! **sighs. sets large slice of cherry pie aside for Bod. too soft-hearted.** ;)
have a good day and i have never seen you in game. you seem fun to be around

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 01:19 PM
NO THIS POST IS TOO SUCCESSFUL! AHHHHH!

"I'll Get You Next Time Bodmasta! If it's the last thing I do!"

*Inspector Bodmasta Music plays*

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 02:25 PM
LOL!! some kid asked me about this when I was on my PIF account....like 3 days ago! O_O.

He must have seen a DEV testing it out in game, because I have no idea what he was talking about.

Haha, I heard about this too, though no one was making any sense :p

She sure is!! :D She has a few mains and alts so im sure she will pop up around you sometime :)

NO THIS POST IS TOO SUCCESSFUL! AHHHHH!

"I'll Get You Next Time Bodmasta! If it's the last thing I do!"

*Inspector Bodmasta Music plays*

Rofl!

Inspector Bodmasta.. Do do do do di di, Inspector Bodmasta, do do do do.. doo wooo.. ooo :D

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 03:49 PM

Hey, thank you! You have a good day, too. :D And I'm usually wandering about on Rauen, Yosinabe or Chedaka--unless it's the work week from Hades like this one's been. :p