PDA

View Full Version : POLL: What type of L35 Honour Tournament Would YOU Like to Participate in?

burntoutdex
11-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Hi, I hope this thread finds you all well and rested.

I've been planning on doing something like this for a very long time now - I want to host another L35 tournament.

As of right now, it won't officially begin until late November due to many people in this level range having prior commitments, as well as myself.

It will be set in the 3v3 Honour Arena.

I don't know exactly what type of class composition you all would be the most keen on participating in.. so i'm leaving that to community vote.. if you would like to participate, please vote in the poll, which turned out to be rigged - i am sorry

If you have any questions, feel free to post below or shoot me a PM ; )

Many thanks, Cam

Zaprodanej
11-07-2018, 07:34 AM
There were 2 L35 tourneys yet. I think that now is time for some L40 one.

Odesláno z mého HUAWEI M2-801W pomocí Tapatalk

NukeDragon
11-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Or maybe a Level 50 ;)

Dolloway
11-07-2018, 01:18 PM
I voted for 3v3 with the three OG classes, but wouldn't mind all mages either.

I also wouldn't mind a level 40 or 50 tournament (without quarters). I'd be down to join some tournaments once my schedule frees up a bit later this month, so count me in.

I'd also like to suggest a new vanity for prizes if Cinco agrees to sponsor this tournament, which I believe he should and would fully support given your valuable contributions to this community and leadership on forums over the past few years, Burningdex.

As for the new vanity prizes that Cinco should take into consider, a vanity helm, armor or weapon would be a refreshing change from the vanity shields we've received over the years. Perhaps the vanity helms, armors, or weapons can be skull themed as well to keep the traditional theme alive.

burntoutdex
11-07-2018, 07:18 PM
@ Everyone: As of right now, the votes are quite tight, i will leave this poll running until the 25/11 (25th of November,) as originally intended.

There were 2 L35 tourneys yet. I think that now is time for some L40 one.

Odesláno z mého HUAWEI M2-801W pomocí Tapatalk
The only successful 35 tournament recently has been the last one that i hosted. Perhaps someone will host a L40 one in the future :]

Or maybe a Level 50 ;)
Perhaps down the track ; )

I voted for 3v3 with the three OG classes, but wouldn't mind all mages either.

I also wouldn't mind a level 40 or 50 tournament (without quarters). I'd be down to join some tournaments once my schedule frees up a bit later this month, so count me in.

I'd also like to suggest a new vanity for prizes if Cinco agrees to sponsor this tournament, which I believe he should and would fully support given your valuable contributions to this community and leadership on forums over the past few years, Burningdex.

As for the new vanity prizes that Cinco should take into consider, a vanity helm, armor or weapon would be a refreshing change from the vanity shields we've received over the years. Perhaps the vanity helms, armors, or weapons can be skull themed as well to keep the traditional theme alive.

I don't mind what class composition this tournament ends up being - all that matters is that i let the community decide what they want to join.

New tournament vanities would be sweet, but, considering the time of year.. anything would be awesome.

Thank you for your kind words, sir.

burntoutdex
11-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Bump, mentioned it to a lot of people in game... directed them here - it's easier to find if it's at the top.

NukeDragon
11-13-2018, 11:50 AM
why would you want to do another 35 tourney so soon, other levels have not had one in a long time?

ponarr
11-13-2018, 06:20 PM
Level 40 or 50 honours would be nice, 3 og classes :)

burntoutdex
11-13-2018, 06:58 PM
why would you want to do another 35 tourney so soon, other levels have not had one in a long time?

This level hasn't had a successful tournament in well over a year, it's the most active level outside of endgame. I know many players who just want to compete in a 35 tournament that actually finishes.

Perhaps down the track someone will make a L40 or L50 tournament.

Level 40 or 50 honours would be nice, 3 og classes :)
Perhaps down the track someone will make one :)

NukeDragon
11-14-2018, 04:35 PM
This level hasn't had a successful tournament in well over a year, it's the most active level outside of endgame. I know many players who just want to compete in a 35 tournament that actually finishes.

Perhaps down the track someone will make a L40 or L50 tournament.

Perhaps down the track someone will make one :)

Perhaps you are right. I think L27 is quite active atm. I hope the game continues to grow. I have noticed an increase in game activity.

burntoutdex
11-14-2018, 06:00 PM
Perhaps you are right. I think L27 is quite active atm. I hope the game continues to grow. I have noticed an increase in game activity.

I hope it grows too, I love this game.

NukeDragon
11-15-2018, 10:25 AM
Same, takes a lot at first to get used to but it does seem like at certain levels I see more and more people.

burntoutdex
11-15-2018, 10:43 PM
Same, takes a lot at first to get used to but it does seem like at certain levels I see more and more people.

The active twink brackets, as well as endgame will always have an expanding playerbase. It's a shame to see that the total playerbase is gradually declining, though

burntoutdex
11-23-2018, 01:03 AM
bump.. there's 2days left to have your say in the poll.

As of now, after the 25th, you will have 7days to get your teams registered - one sub is permitted.

burntoutdex
11-23-2018, 11:30 PM
So.. in spite of the fact that i tried to make this a fair vote with a poll; it seems that we can't have nice things.

Seeing as someone took the liberty to rig the poll for their personal preferences in the span of 7hours.. i am going to go ahead and close the poll.

The tournament will be 3v3 original classes (one of each.)

Considering that the poll is now closed, i am going to go ahead and post the official page as well.

Sorry for any inconveniences, I wish it didn't have to be a decision on my end.