PDA

View Full Version : Our true history

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all devs who created this game. One Dutch player, one Brazilian player, together by a mmorpg; by Arcane Legends. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/0beb9bbe18db01870e792c76c715e9f5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/a4c676100a08e659fd4fe167a7a92c24.jpg

PS.: If you are bellow 18 years old don't try to meet someone alone by internet, tell to your parents. And even if u are above 18 years old ask a friend to go with you and go to public places.
Our both parents knew everything about it, i met his mother, he met my parents, mom and dad. Not everything is a fairy tale. Be careful.

QuaseT
11-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Thats cute. Wish you both a great time.

Finalspell
11-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Sweet, best wishes
-finalspell :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

Decide
11-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Awesome, be happy for you :)

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Donquixote
11-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Thats soooo cute, take good care of my Emile Mhysaa,

Much love Mrnoe :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

brave201290
11-07-2018, 12:25 PM
We don't care about your love life

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Disproof
11-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Wish u the best!!! :-)

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 12:31 PM
We don't care about your love life

Sent from my Z899VL using TapatalkHahah thanks for read and commented something you don't care about it xD

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

jpkng
11-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Best wishes! :)

brave201290
11-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Hahah thanks for read and commented something you don't care about it xD

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o TapatalkWelcome

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

PatD
11-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Gzzz!!! :) best wishes!!

bonjovi3223
11-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Lol...gratz runagain bro....that is one sweet girl to do this....I am happy for u

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Iccyprincess
11-07-2018, 01:14 PM
So sweet ... wish u all the best :)
-girl

bonjovi3223
11-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Oh I forgot to mention....I am looking for a sweet wife too

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

GoodmorningSam
11-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Sweettt [emoji854]

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Oh I forgot to mention....I am looking for a sweet wife too

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using TapatalkHahaha well I'm not his wife...

Alvaropoker
11-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Im glad much :) now enjoy !

Susanne
11-07-2018, 03:18 PM
At last..some good news! Congratulations on meeting each other and best wishes. I've come over all emotional. 🤧 ☺️

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 03:40 PM
At last..some good news! Congratulations on meeting each other and best wishes. I've come over all emotional. [emoji1784] [emoji3526]Hehe , thanks, I wanted to say more, but I'm sure STS would block my thread ;-;

Oldnewzeus
11-07-2018, 04:01 PM
This is why the Devs should DO SOMETHING to bring new players into the game and dont let it die. This post sweetened my day by 210% thank you for sharing this with us.

best of the best regards,

Oldnewzeus

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 05:33 PM
This is why the Devs should DO SOMETHING to bring new players into the game and dont let it die. This post sweetened my day by 210% thank you for sharing this with us.

best of the best regards,

OldnewzeusAw, haha thank you too for reading it :3

EynSeren
11-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Cuties [emoji176] Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aerthiara
11-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Sooo Cute to see You both together, wish You the Best from the Best !!!

-MsNoe

Crocodile
11-07-2018, 08:07 PM
there is a silver lining..I can see... :)

mhysaa
11-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Hey all,

I wanted to say thanks to everyone and thanks to the devs aswell, without the game, Arcane legends, I wouldn't have been with the love of my life right now. I wish you all the best! <3 :)

-Runagain

P.S: I've lost my forum account sadly, that's why I responded quickly by here :)

shadowronn
11-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Congratulations.

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 05:39 AM
there is a silver lining..I can see... :)*-*

Painting
11-08-2018, 05:50 AM
That certainly is sweet, but also utterly disturbing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 06:23 AM
That certainly is sweet, but also utterly disturbing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkWhy disturbing? Somethings you can't control or understand just feel it. Wasn't something we planned, both had normal real life, all this time we both went out w ours friends, etc. But what we had was stronger than anything else, and we couldn't control it anymore, so why not meet each other? Why not live this history? We only live once, and I don't want have a life full of regrets. We knew at the moment we decided to live our love that many people wouldn't understand, and judge us, but love we don't explain, we just feel it and enjoy it. And is that what we are doing :3

Painting
11-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Why disturbing? Somethings you can't control or understand just feel it. Wasn't something we planned, both had normal real life, all this time we both went out w ours friends, etc. But what we had was stronger than anything else, and we couldn't control it anymore, so why not meet each other? Why not live this history? We only live once, and I don't want have a life full of regrets. We knew at the moment we decided to live our love that many people wouldn't understand, and judge us, but love we don't explain, we just feel it and enjoy it. And is that what we are doing :3

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o TapatalkYou're dating over the internet, atleast you used to. To me, and i quote thats distubing.
Let me have my opinion SvP

Rauitri
11-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Not trying to joke around, but you two look like fashion models. Those gorgeous jawlines, especially from Runagain. Natural beauty.

I assume you both are toned, and have Abs by just looking at about 30% of your bodies lol. Goodluck & congratualtions!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 07:02 AM
You're dating over the internet, atleast you used to. To me, and i quote thats distubing.
Let me have my opinion SvP

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkHahaha Who said I used to? Don't speak like you know me xD cuz you don't. As I said was something that happened and we couldn't control. I always had my real life normally, I had dates, friends, parties, study etc. What happened with us was wasn't planned we Started as friends, but we got so used to each other that changed to something else. Also what is the problem to ppl that date on Internet. Well to me the most important is ppl be happy, bad commentaries about people's life doesn't make them look bad. Makes you look bad.
And btw, we are happy, nothing else matters.

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Not trying to joke around, but you two look like fashion models. Those gorgeous jawlines, especially from Runagain. Natural beauty.

I assume you both are toned, and have Abs by just looking at about 30% of your bodies lol. Goodluck & congratualtions!

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkHahaha he is handsome right? XD

Painting
11-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Hahaha Who said I used to? Don't speak like you know me xD cuz you don't. As I said was something that happened and we couldn't control. I always had my real life normally, I had dates, friends, parties, study etc. What happened with us was wasn't planned we Started as friends, but we got so used to each other that changed to something else. Also what is the problem to ppl that date on Internet. Well to me the most important is ppl be happy, bad commentaries about people's life doesn't make them look bad. Makes you look bad.
And btw, we are happy, nothing else matters.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o TapatalkConsidering you met up, you dont date over the internet anymore. Common sense?

Crankomaniac
11-08-2018, 07:22 AM
I wish u both the best and for the salty people who cant understand the relationship; they never feel real love. It appears sometimes when u dont expect it. :-)

Bruiizer

Encryptions
11-08-2018, 07:32 AM
My love is.... Gone...
She is gone....
Cherish who you love, you never know what its like when your love is.. gone.

Painting
11-08-2018, 07:39 AM
I wish u both the best and for the salty people who cant understand the relationship; they never feel real love. It appears sometimes when u dont expect it. :-)

BruiizerSalute love doctor

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 07:44 AM

BruiizerExactly, thanks.. Wish you the best too *-*

Susanne
11-08-2018, 10:38 AM
For all you cynics..look up Elizabeth Barret and Robert Browning. They were poets who wrote to one another. "Look into thine heart and write". The internet is usually portrayed in a bad light and people don't see how many good things that can come from it.

Something good has come from it and seeing these two together is proof of that and heartwarming. ☺️.

Tippertwo
11-08-2018, 02:07 PM
I don’t approve meeting those you don’t know irl through a game, but that’s just me ;) nevertheless I wish you all the best of luck! Y’all are a cute couple :)

Susanne
11-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I don’t approve meeting those you don’t know irl through a game, but that’s just me ;) nevertheless I wish you all the best of luck! Y’all are a cute couple :)

I agree with you Tipper and have always warned people against this..but I'm presuming they were chaperoned. I sincerely hope anyone considering meeting up in real life make sure they are not going alone and take all safety precautions. Thankyou for drawing it to AL players attention. I was caught up in the romance and all the practical issues went through the window. My bad. 🙁. Luckily, this turned out ok.

mhysaa
11-08-2018, 04:43 PM
I don’t approve meeting those you don’t know irl through a game, but that’s just me ;) nevertheless I wish you all the best of luck! Y’all are a cute couple :)Well, we both had to trust each other. First of all, we was talking more than one year, we did video call everyday, we both spoke with our family about it. He didn't traveled alone, I wasn't alone when I picked them. He more than me had to trust in someone that never met. Cuz he came to a dangerous country without knowing even the language, but as I said before we had luck. I had luck. Was meant to be. Is really hard to explain to you all because is something that just us feel it. And just us know how it affect our lives, I can sound "meh" but to me this was always God's plan. Everyone can think anything, bad or good, i really don't mind, because at this moment I'm the most happiest person.

Earlingstad
11-08-2018, 05:24 PM
As AL is played by kids too, I would like to say to them that this may seem like a cool thing to do but then meeting a stranger in RL through the internet could be dangerous. Always meet in a group if you do and keep family in the know.

As for the couple, best wishes, glad you are happy.

Anehazaz
11-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all devs who created this game, without them maybe i couldn't ever find the love of my life. For all those who made fun of our relationship, or tried to ruin it, I wish all you have the same luck to find someone as I found Runagain. One Dutch player, one Brazilian player, together by a mmorpg; by Arcane Legends. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/0beb9bbe18db01870e792c76c715e9f5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/a4c676100a08e659fd4fe167a7a92c24.jpg

Aw, this is so lovely! I wish the two of you all the very best. A beautiful couple and I wish you both love and happiness for your future, lots of love Pan xxx

mhysaa
11-09-2018, 06:47 AM
As AL is played by kids too, I would like to say to them that this may seem like a cool thing to do but then meeting a stranger in RL through the internet could be dangerous. Always meet in a group if you do and keep family in the know.

As for the couple, best wishes, glad you are happy.

That's totally true, that's why Im gonna repeat again, we both told to our family, our family knew about it.. My mom and dad, his mom and dad. And we both didnt went alone to meet.

Pushs
11-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Ok now whos Dutch and Brazilian
Runagain Mhysaa respectively?
And so u use English for conversations?
Ask ur husband why havent he uploaded any videos..and u too?
Gz

mhysaa
11-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Ok now whos Dutch and Brazilian
Runagain Mhysaa respectively?
And so u use English for conversations?
Ask ur husband why havent he uploaded any videos..and u too?
GzI'm Brazilian (mhysaa), he (Runagain) is Dutch haha He came to Brazil.
Yes we speak on English, sometimes he trys to speak Portuguese is funny.
We gonna make a video, or live soon. Both together. We didn't had time to make videos cuz we was solving everything of the travel and now we are enjoying it xD

Pushs
11-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Oh boy that was fast....how abt making a new yt acc named Runmhy...
What do u mean by 'of the travel' is it abt financial stuff?

mhysaa
11-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Oh boy that was fast....how abt making a new yt acc named Runmhy...
What do u mean by 'of the travel' is it abt financial stuff?Nah, i like to have my own things hahha
Like, the things he needed, the place he would stay, what we would to visit. This kind of things.. Eventually he stay here in my house.

Pushs
11-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Tbh the profile picture and the picture in this is different

mhysaa
11-09-2018, 11:47 AM
Tbh the profile picture and the picture in this is differentDifferent angles, diff lights, one I'm w make up, another I'm not and w sunglasses. One I took sun, another I didn't.... But just in case, soon you will see if we (or me) are real or not xD

Pushs
11-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Haha yea looking forward for that day...
As a reply for ur thread not being closed:
Maybe the devs are enjoying this lol like gods looking at humans (anything that suits here).am i right devs?

snoopfrog
11-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Dang bro this is like stranger danger 101 know what I’m sayin

radagan
11-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Wow this is actually cool. I think theres nothing weird in meeting ppl you meet online irl. You get to know the person slowly and begin to share the same interests. Then if something bigger happens it happens. If you talk daily and do the stuff like video chat etc. meeting irl is the best thing that could happen. If you really trust eachother, dangers will be far away. Dont be so quick to judge these kinds of relationships, bcz there are normal ppl on internet aswell, not just catfish!!!

Ravisher
11-09-2018, 09:51 PM
congrats to both of you!

Salb
11-10-2018, 02:23 AM
Wish bests for u both ;)

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Bundlos
11-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Awww, best wishes you two :)

Agirlnamedbob
11-10-2018, 12:49 PM
I'm Dutch to, happen to have any female friends that would be interested? XD
Jk, grats and best wishes to u both :D

_Absolute_
11-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all devs who created this game, without them maybe i couldn't ever find the love of my life. For all those who made fun of our relationship, or tried to ruin it, I wish all you have the same luck to find someone as I found Runagain. One Dutch player, one Brazilian player, together by a mmorpg; by Arcane Legends. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/0beb9bbe18db01870e792c76c715e9f5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181107/a4c676100a08e659fd4fe167a7a92c24.jpg

All hatters of this thread ... excuse me , am in AL from almost very begin of our in game story with STS .. I never almost wrote thing in here ,there is usually only dramas and hate in forum ... So i had to comment now .. Well i see this as really lovely ... Some say disturbing some this some that , well my personal opinion whoch "no one cares" is why not ? Why they would not post this ?
Found each other thru game (World full of 97% scammers) ... Congrats bro and sis ... Am really happy and glad u two meet.... Best wishes from Germany ^_^

mhysaa
11-10-2018, 04:02 PM
All hatters of this thread ... excuse me , am in AL from almost very begin of our in game story with STS .. I never almost wrote thing in here ,there is usually only dramas and hate in forum ... So i had to comment now .. Well i see this as really lovely ... Some say disturbing some this some that , well my personal opinion whoch "no one cares" is why not ? Why they would not post this ?
Found each other thru game (World full of 97% scammers) ... Congrats bro and sis ... Am really happy and glad u two meet.... Best wishes from Germany ^_^Thanks. You got our point. We just wanted to share our happiness and be thankful.. Not saying to anyone do the same. Not saying to anyone go alone to meet some stranger. Was just sharing something that maybe some ppl would like to read :)

Screenshotz
11-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Off topic discussion goes here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?19-Off-Topic-Discussion

_Absolute_
11-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Off topic discussion goes here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?19-Off-Topic-Discussion

In "General" i love this thread . I mean just Generally !!

_Absolute_
11-10-2018, 04:22 PM
@Screenshotz i have u in fl (Friend List) but sorry must agree and disagree ... found and read personally XYZWQ threads which are off topic and still started and last till very last (now) in here !!

_Absolute_
11-10-2018, 04:31 PM
@SS i mean generally right why do i even care but point ... General page 11 question out of ordinary @ cinco .... about clothes ... imean wth ? .... Happier to read 2 ppl found each other this way than questions about clothes :D no hard feeling flames( btw nice art dude) and sorry conco but trully u could respond to guy :D .... @Mhysha Thank You , Best of luck once more !! :)

Fyrce
11-10-2018, 06:46 PM
I think it's very cute. Good luck to both of you. Life is never a straight road but flowers still bloom.

Susanne
11-10-2018, 07:08 PM
They did everything correctly and all is well and good. ☺️ When people fall in love they want to tell the world..I remember that feeling, so let's just wish them all the best.

_Absolute_
11-10-2018, 07:42 PM
They did everything correctly and all is well and good. ☺️ When people fall in love they want to tell the world..I remember that feeling, so let's just wish them all the best.

Could not agree more !! ;) Atleast this story cheer me a bit of rusty day ^_^ (and woke up my forum account ) +1000000000 Best Wishes ^^

Best regards..

badgirlchlo
11-11-2018, 12:11 AM
cuties <3 good luck in your future and don't let people on forums bother ya

Zynzyn
11-11-2018, 07:45 AM
congrats, wish you more happiness.

mhysaa
11-12-2018, 12:00 AM
cuties <3 good luck in your future and don't let people on forums bother yaThanks ^_^

mhysaa
11-12-2018, 12:15 AM
I think it's very cute. Good luck to both of you. Life is never a straight road but flowers still bloom.*-* exactly, thank you

Crocodile
11-12-2018, 01:43 AM
so much hates shown by haters..yet love beat those degenerative society.

PostNoob
11-12-2018, 02:22 AM
Hopefully it works out for you guys. Its alot different to actually be with someone day after day then to video chat ect ect. Wait till about year 5 and thats about when the little things from your other half start to bother a person ;-).

Some make call it hate, i dont care. Dont make life changing desicions like this unless you can handle disappointment(be real y'all, it happens that way more times than not). These two are the lucky ones ( for now :p) that didnt get hurt in one way or another.

Building up something you think you want in your head for a long time, then making it happen without proper preparation, could be one of the worst things a person can do to ones self. Its always chocolates and roses at the start, the true test starts after your "honeymoon" period :-).

Take it how you wish, im just being real here. Do not need youngins(you guys are youngins to me) thinking this is just simple and easy.

mhysaa
11-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Hopefully it works out for you guys. Its alot different to actually be with someone day after day then to video chat ect ect. Wait till about year 5 and thats about when the little things from your other half start to bother a person ;-).

Some make call it hate, i dont care. Dont make life changing desicions like this unless you can handle disappointment(be real y'all, it happens that way more times than not). These two are the lucky ones ( for now :p) that didnt get hurt in one way or another.

Building up something you think you want in your head for a long time, then making it happen without proper preparation, could be one of the worst things a person can do to ones self. Its always chocolates and roses at the start, the true test starts after your "honeymoon" period :-).

Take it how you wish, im just being real here. Do not need youngins(you guys are youngins to me) thinking this is just simple and easy.Hahaha I'm not that young to not know how life it is, how relationship it is. Isn't my first. Not that is of your business but we already talked about it, if some day we don't be together anymore, we both know that can happen, like with any other relationships. But also can be longer than we expected, cuz it is been already more than we even imagined. I didn't ever imagined that I would meet someone in a game, and that could be something soooo real like is now. But life is full of surprises, good and bad. The point to post here us was just to show a bit of our life, and our history. Isn't only Flowers, we had problems, but if you love someone and if you think that worth's a try, you will do anything to not end it, and build it good. Our meeting, besides some problems, it's been already better than I could imagined. Our future only God knows, but the problem of our society, is try to live at the future and forget about the present. And to me, at the moment, the present is the most important, and I'm living day by day.

VenomSet
11-12-2018, 08:19 AM

Take it how you wish, im just being real here. Do not need youngins(you guys are youngins to me) thinking this is just simple and easy.

While I do get your point, you live exactly 1 life (at least as far as we know) so why wouldn’t they try it?
I would do the exact same thing as they did... some things just happen.

Just my opinion

mhysaa
11-12-2018, 05:02 PM
While I do get your point, you live exactly 1 life (at least as far as we know) so why wouldn’t they try it?
I would do the exact same thing as they did... some things just happen.

Just my opinion*-*

Loot
04-28-2020, 12:17 PM
Bumpity hope you guys are doing well ^_^

Noceur
04-28-2020, 04:42 PM
This is beautiful. I think I am going to go cry. We should hold an arcane legends wedding lmao with tons of people.

Allset
04-28-2020, 06:51 PM
Getting married in AL not a big deal. But meeting & dating IRL is mind blowing...
I was actually lucky enough to do this in another game I played. It was by far the closest thing to a fantasy I've ever experienced. The time I spent with this girl I will always remember with a fondness of Christmas Day XD

Cheers OP
Rogue[emoji1655]

Tiger Mike
04-29-2020, 07:17 AM
Congratz but I think that this should be in offtopic , not in general to which I also find strange to not see the same people that is always complaining in the "this guy is a scammer" threads not in here doing the same (there is your double moral xD )

mhysaa
04-29-2020, 01:19 PM
Congratz but I think that this should be in offtopic , not in general to which I also find strange to not see the same people that is always complaining in the "this guy is a scammer" threads not in here doing the same (there is your double moral xD )

i think another 2 more spoke about it...
But to me it is general discussion, bcs 1. do you know the thread 'People behind the toons'? So ye, is posted here in general discussion, 2. to me off topic are things not connected with arcane legends, and my thread is a thanks to the devs for creating it, and spoke a bit about my history in AL.
And since my thread didnt got deleted as the others w 'this guy is a scammer' ( idk why u compared w those kind of threads, but ok), i think my post it is in the right section.
But thanks for your comment.

Tiger Mike
04-29-2020, 06:23 PM
I didn't mean bad , was just a thought but you cleared that out. :tongue:
Happy gaming

alonehope
04-30-2020, 04:52 AM
sry for my late congrats I were little bussy IRL

love is the best thing in the world and not everyone could understand it it's like more than magic more than money and more than almost everything.

u guys can't believe how happy I am when I heard this country, language, religions, age, ect... are just excuses we will found who we should found in anyhow and u guys found it by an MMORPG game and kept it strong nothing made u guys apart I'm so happy for u both and wish ur life be more beautiful day by day.

be happy together

Always And For Ever

love u both :*

-AloneHope

Roblox
04-30-2020, 07:30 AM

PS.: If you are bellow 18 years old don't try to meet someone alone by internet, tell to your parents. And even if u are above 18 years old ask a friend to go with you and go to public places.
Our both parents knew everything about it, i met his mother, he met my parents, mom and dad. Not everything is a fairy tale. Be careful.

That's nice man! wish you guys the best to come yall way :shame: