PDA

View Full Version : Fossil-Vials

Disproof
11-07-2018, 03:19 PM
Could dev pls check this, could u increase the drop rare of vial and low the drop rate of fossils .bec its ridiculous a 10k item to be 1mXD and its pity fossil to be like 400k only.Could u add vials in new maps and increase the rate of vial like before in 40 chests u could loot 4-6 vials and now dont even 1 :/.In my opinion i think Arcane fossil should be more rare(bec its arcane) and vial should be cheap again.Also could we get New recipes which u can use arcane fossils .I made like 100 runs in arena and didnt loot even 1 vial.It just my opinion.what do u think guys?

Crankomaniac
11-08-2018, 07:30 AM
If i understand u Right... u want a better drop rate for vials and increase it for fossils? So u hoard a lot of fossils to make Profit ...

GG

Disproof
11-08-2018, 09:44 AM
If i understand u Right... u want a better drop rate for vials and increase it for fossils? So u hoard a lot of fossils to make Profit ...

GG

No bro i just telling about my opinion .merching isnt bad :-). But its ridiculous a 10k item to worth 1m and fossil 400k.and i dont have many fossils.before u could loot 5-6vials in 40 chests now no even 1 ,its inpossible to get vial

Fyrce
11-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Fossils need to go back to being what they used to be: over 2m ea!

Vials over 1m is about right, before their drop rates were messed up and they dropped to a measly 100k or so. Eeek! Glad they went back. It's a good thing people do not run Elites in the numbers like they used to.

Now for fossils to go back to previous prices...