PDA

View Full Version : By far the best Update yet

Oldnewzeus
11-07-2018, 07:58 PM
I thank the Devs in the names of all AL Players for this update, the games runs 300% smoother than before!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Now this is a very presentable game, and the only THE ONLY thing that AL is missing is Advertisement, in my 5 years of playing AL this game feelt never so good. I hope my thread wont be deleted yet again, and you would rly consider my opinion to finally get this game to the old gloria it had back in 2013. Together we make AL great again!!!!!!

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Motherless_Child
11-07-2018, 08:49 PM
I thank the Devs in the names of all AL Players for this update, the games runs 300% smoother than before!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Now this is a very presentable game, and the only THE ONLY thing that AL is missing is Advertisement, in my 5 years of playing AL this game feelt never so good. I hope my thread wont be deleted yet again, and you would rly consider my opinion to finally get this game to the old gloria it had back in 2013. Together we make AL great again!!!!!!

regards,

Oldnewzeus

LOL.... I just purchased a gaming laptop a couple of days ago..... I was like WTF when I saw the smoothness......... DAMN.........

Lethoiun
11-07-2018, 10:58 PM
If sts need money for it maybe have billboards in town in with ads for revenue?
just a thought... anyways sts definitely needs advertisement

Cogmaster
11-08-2018, 05:23 AM
Omg yes, the smoothness of the gameplay is soo good now. Good job

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk

Spheresome
11-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Hey zeus I finally see it :D I was doing daily story tokens quest and it was running so smooth and i was just like wtf? haha xD

Relect
11-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Free bump and i agree xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk