PDA

View Full Version : Worth coming back with absolutely nothing

VenomSet
11-08-2018, 04:55 AM
Hey,

I‘m not quite sure how long it has been when I gave all my stuff away for free (PS: I do not regret this)
But now I‘m at that point where the nostalgia makes me miss the moments in Arcane Legends.
So I was researching a little bit and came across some threads where people sell things for ridiculous prices (In my opinion of course). One example would be Ice Golem Hat for 500m or so.
I knew back then prices are going crazy but hell this is getting insane or am I the only one thinking this way?

Anyways, my goal isn‘t to become the „Ultra-Alpha Player“ with the very best gear and the most expensive vanities like mentioned above, but I sure want to be able to compete in endgame content pretty well.

Anothet thing, I read that people say this game is actually dying slowly so is this correct?

So the big question now, is it worth it starting all over again with absolutely nothing?
I can invest 100-200€ for a little headstart if neccessary but that‘s it.

Thanks in advance! :)

Painting
11-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Hey,

I‘m not quite sure how long it has been when I gave all my stuff away for free (PS: I do not regret this)
But now I‘m at that point where the nostalgia makes me miss the moments in Arcane Legends.
So I was researching a little bit and came across some threads where people sell things for ridiculous prices (In my opinion of course). One example would be Ice Golem Hat for 500m or so.
I knew back then prices are going crazy but hell this is getting insane or am I the only one thinking this way?

Anyways, my goal isn‘t to become the „Ultra-Alpha Player“ with the very best gear and the most expensive vanities like mentioned above, but I sure want to be able to compete in endgame content pretty well.

Anothet thing, I read that people say this game is actually dying slowly so is this correct?

So the big question now, is it worth it starting all over again with absolutely nothing?

Thanks in advance! :)Hey VenomSet.

Your story somewhat relates to mine. I started back in 2014 and played until 2016
Then i decided it was my time to go.
I recently came back after all the memories i had of the game (Ps: the design of some of the maps utterly enchant me)
So your question is: is it worth coming back?
My answer to that would be; Yes, if you simply enjoy the game for its beauty then its worth coming back.
If you are planning on only coming back to try and get rich then probably not.
The game can be experienced in different ways so its really up to you.

Do what your heart tells you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

VenomSet
11-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks for your opinion!

Also, does the Lvl 65 Boost come with a Trading Permit?

Painting
11-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Thanks for your opinion!

Also, does the Lvl 65 Boost come with a Trading Permit?I dont think it does (doesnt mention it) but it can be earned in 3 days by doing the daily bard quest, not much of a hassle.
Try looking for an old account on one of your current or past emails, they usually already have a trading permit

Regards,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Kairihearts
11-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Hey,

Thanks in advance! :)

If you need any help or anything pm me let's add each other :) I wouldn't say AL is dying just some people get bored sometimes lack of content weekly etc hard to please everyone :)

Fyrce
11-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Yes, it is ridiculous that something as essential for elite play as the Ice Golem Hat should be so out of reach of your average player.

The good news is that average items for average players are still super cheap. Any event participation, even at low levels, will get you enough gold and items to play, though obviously not as entertaining as the super exclusive essential items, such as the Ice Golem Hat, which btw, every elite player has.

Welcome back.

Oh yeah, other upgrades are also available for farmed gold and for a mere few thousand golds. After that, it is all in your will to farm. GL!