PDA

View Full Version : Pirate even boss guide.

ancestor
11-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Making this thread because people are having trouble killing boss (including me). It seems when using the stiring wheel while fighting boss it drops his armor. IDK if this is confirmed. But if you have 2 rogues who focus on boss, a warrior to pull mobs, and a mage using a wheel constantly while spamming heal and shield it seems to spread the bosses house quicker. Only killed 2 time with random but anyone else's input would be welcomed as I'm trying to figure this out as well:)

Painting
11-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Making this thread because people are having trouble killing boss (including me). It seems when using the stiring wheel while fighting boss it drops his armor. IDK if this is confirmed. But if you have 2 rogues who focus on boss, a warrior to pull mobs, and a mage using a wheel constantly while spamming heal and shield it seems to spread the bosses house quicker. Only killed 2 time with random but anyone else's input would be welcomed as I'm trying to figure this out as well:)Anything about the insane low gold drops? Ive never heard of a pirate ship, mind you a video game pirate ship, carry 34 gold
And im using 250gl

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

ancestor
11-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Anything about the insane low gold drops? Ive never heard of a pirate ship, mind you a video game pirate ship, carry 34 gold
And im using 250gl

I drop 5k a run if not killed just from the chests and I have around 320gl

Painting
11-08-2018, 03:39 PM
I drop 5k a run if not killed just from the chests and I have around 320glI get 50 gold every run

Cinco
11-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Only purpose of the wheel is to start the encounter with Squall.

Cinco
11-08-2018, 03:58 PM
I get 50 gold every run

Are you leaving before Squall jumps off the boat? After he runs away, Cap'n Squall drops three (3) chests that each have a minimum of 100 gold... maximum of 1000 gold apiece.

Painting
11-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Are you leaving before Squall jumps off the boat? After he runs away, Cap'n Squall drops three (3) chests that each have a minimum of 100 gold... maximum of 1000 gold apiece.After he leaves, he leaves 3 chests.
With 250gl i get 10-20g each chest.
My friends and many guild members have the same problem. Also i hear people getting 4k without any gl. Can this be fixed considering the deaths and pots used in 1 fight + the wasted time.

Cinco
11-08-2018, 04:06 PM
After he leaves, he leaves 3 chests.
With 250gl i get 10-20g each chest.
My friends and many guild members have the same problem. Also i hear people getting 4k without any gl. Can this be fixed considering the deaths and pots used in 1 fight + the wasted time.

Yes. Just got 3k with no gold loot on my 71 war.

What's your IGN?

Painting
11-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Yes. Just got 3k with no gold loot on my 71 war.

What's your IGN?Advertent

Cinco
11-08-2018, 04:09 PM
I see. Advertent is Level 63.

Cap'n Squall gold loot and pirate treasure drops for 67 and above.

Painting
11-08-2018, 04:11 PM
I see. Advertent is Level 63.

Cap'n Squall gold loot and pirate treasure drops for 67 and above.So.. ive been farming in vain pretty much
And its an event only the elite can participate in

Cinco
11-08-2018, 04:12 PM
So.. ive been farming in vain pretty much
And its an event only the elite can participate in

Level 67 and above. End-game players. The content was built to be part of Festerfang Outpost (which is Level 67+).

Painting
11-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Level 67 and above. End-game players. The content was built to be part of Festerfang Outpost (which is Level 67+).Yo uhm. Its not letting me log on my acc. When im in the starting lobby i click on start and then endless loop of Loading..
Update: Fixed

ancestor
11-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Interesting... I love my mind placebos

Xinghvn
11-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Level 67 and above. End-game players. The content was built to be part of Festerfang Outpost (which is Level 67+).

Seems a little bit unfair for those lower than 67. An event like this should be for all levels, that way everyone wouldn't be left out. Sad to see endgamers making good stuff out of this event while the rest of us still has to farm our way up.

Fyrce
11-08-2018, 06:40 PM
L1s get left out all the time now. Oh well.

will0
11-08-2018, 07:43 PM
SNS (shady) + Spirit weapons works wonder in this event. I guess balance staff will be effective too.... due to the boss health %.

Encryptions
11-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Can you make it like 1k min a chest and 5k max?

Maketaca
11-09-2018, 03:39 AM
Do I need re-roll to loot pirate chest?

Daelerion
11-09-2018, 03:59 AM
I think thats actually very reasonable. Nowadays Leveling up is pretty easy since the Dailies give us huge amounts of XP. If u are below 67 u better grind / do dailies. Farming is for capped guys, and this my friend is in almost every MMO i know. Its all about the capped Level. Thats what the Game / Expansion is about (unless u are PvP twinking). So heads up and grind to Lv 71 m8.

Daelerion
11-09-2018, 04:02 AM
Seems a little bit unfair for those lower than 67. An event like this should be for all levels, that way everyone wouldn't be left out. Sad to see endgamers making good stuff out of this event while the rest of us still has to farm our way up.

I think thats actually very reasonable - to make events for capped players only.
Nowadays Leveling up is pretty easy since the Dailies give us huge amounts of XP.
If u are below 67 u better grind / do dailies. Farming is for capped guys,
and this my friend is in almost every MMO i know. Its all about the capped Level.
Thats what the Game / Expansion is about (unless u are PvP twinking). So heads up and grind to Lv 71 m8.

Pushs
11-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Hmm....this is totally unfair for lower levels(im struggling in lvl 65 lol) i agree with Xinghvn.
Cinco said it is part of festerfang outpost and thats for lvl67+ so how abt u put a event for low lvls where newbies could play and build themselves...then it could be fair.
Btw how long does this event last?

Earlingstad
11-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Making this thread because people are having trouble killing boss (including me). It seems when using the stiring wheel while fighting boss it drops his armor. IDK if this is confirmed. But if you have 2 rogues who focus on boss, a warrior to pull mobs, and a mage using a wheel constantly while spamming heal and shield it seems to spread the bosses house quicker. Only killed 2 time with random but anyone else's input would be welcomed as I'm trying to figure this out as well:)

What I noticed is that breeze AA works wonderfully when timed by two in the team. After the boss spawns, moving to a spot where the skybombs dont drop on you and trying to isolate the boss from the mob crowds by keeping them knocked out or frozen works best.