PDA

View Full Version : Lag has become unbearable... Need help!

Silentarrow
11-23-2011, 09:21 PM
I need some help! My connection is always at a perfect three bars yet I'm I recieve a lag spike of about 5k every couple of seconds!

Device
-Itouch 4th ge

javier995
11-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Disable HQ
Enable Double Pixel
Lock device orientation
Disable camera effects

Silentarrow
11-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you so much javier, having no lag at all now! Although, the quality is pretty horrid now :).

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Thank you so much javier, having no lag at all now! Although, the quality is pretty horrid now :).

Does disabling, Double Pixels make that much of a difference? Could try it for the 'horrid quality' if it lags again you know what to turn off :)

javier995
11-24-2011, 01:15 AM

Np! I've delt with lag issues on all different games, so I'm bound to know a thing or two about it. Glad I helped. :)

Does disabling, Double Pixels make that much of a difference? Could try it for the 'horrid quality' if it lags again you know what to turn off :)

Disabling double pixels? Lol You must enable it buddy! Double pixels works according to your device, on my ipod it becomes laggier I believe.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 03:15 AM
Disabling double pixels? Lol You must enable it buddy! Double pixels works according to your device, on my ipod it becomes laggier I believe.

If you see what I quoted you will understand what I meant. Obvious it would but with the 3/4 done it was worth checking if that 1 in particular would make a massive difference.. as I dealt with the same issues but couldn't personally hack the Double Pixels. :)

javier995
11-24-2011, 09:41 AM
If you see what I quoted you will understand what I meant. Obvious it would but with the 3/4 done it was worth checking if that 1 in particular would make a massive difference.. as I dealt with the same issues but couldn't personally hack the Double Pixels. :)

To be honest, what you quoted confused me. Lol I didn't know what you meant, so I just put that.:)

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 10:23 AM
To be honest, what you quoted confused me. Lol I didn't know what you meant, so I just put that.:)

Lol.. I was tired.. and it was 3am hahaa (in my defence if it didnt make sense :p)

Slant
11-24-2011, 12:31 PM
uh close all background apps, mail, messaging clients etc while running SL, this is somewhere in the FAQ donno where annd
try settings>general>reset>Reset Network Settings

javier995
11-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Lol.. I was tired.. and it was 3am hahaa (in my defence if it didnt make sense :p)

Me and you both have to stop posting while tired don't you think? Lol