PDA

View Full Version : Not fair!

Onaraasider
11-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I tried to buy platinum for the turkey pet,and it ends in an hour,so I get my dad to log in ,able in app purchases, and then I tap 30plat for 4.99, when I do this it says: you do not have this app purchased to buy the item, please purchase app and try again.I am so upset, when you see me on pl I will be super glum.

Ellyidol
11-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah I'm assuming your dad had to use a different iTunes account? Just let your dad's account download PL from the App Store, it's free anyway. After that, he should be able to get you platinum. I've had experiences with different iTunes accounts as well, and downloading PL on each account always fixed it :)

Onaraasider
11-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah I'm assuming your dad had to use a different iTunes account? Just let your dad's account download PL from the App Store, it's free anyway. After that, he should be able to get you platinum. I've had experiences with different iTunes accounts as well, and downloading PL on each account always fixed it :)Omg thnx so much!

Ellyidol
11-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Omg thnx so much!

No problem, good luck!

Onaraasider
11-23-2011, 11:15 PM
No problem, good luck!It worked,I have my buddy

Sassinya
11-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Just to share : I am having a similar problem with android market, my cards and my phone bill are all clear and ready for purchase. Any one else?

Onaraasider
11-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Just to share : I am having a similar problem with android market, my cards and my phone bill are all clear and ready for purchase. Any one else?Just telling happy news, they are keeping pet on today as well

LwMark
11-24-2011, 10:42 AM
So there goin to have pet today on thanksgiving an tomrowow day after thansgiving???plzzz i get paid tonight!!!