PDA

View Full Version : Buying red balloon for 50m...i pay asap!!

Amzq
11-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Only offering this deal today...!!
Pm me asap

Rexside

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Amzq
11-09-2018, 09:08 PM
CANCELLED THE OFFER...

THREAD CLOSED

Behoove
11-10-2018, 04:15 AM
new meta to manipulate prices? lol

Azerothraven
11-10-2018, 04:56 AM
new meta to manipulate prices? lol

this is a new meta for sure

Amzq
11-10-2018, 05:36 AM
this is a new meta for sureLol was actualy would be willing to pay 50m out of despiration and unpatient...but got it for cheaper instead.
I even shout out in town for hours for it!!

Continental
11-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Lol was actualy would be willing to pay 50m out of despiration and unpatient...but got it for cheaper instead.
I even shout out in town for hours for it!!

you arent helping your case by saying this. Now defo seems like new meta

Rauitri
11-10-2018, 12:26 PM
you arent helping your case by saying this. Now defo seems like new metaYou aren't helping either by saying this without any solutions to prove, like ss, or anything. Also, you have no proof that this is a new meta of manipulating otherwise.
I've seen this guy shouting this in expe yesterday, my guild also said numerous times "Guy buying balloon 50m etc", I have no proof of this convo in the guild nor him shouting, as I never imagined that this will be an issue. You might even say, "you're just helping him increase the price and such", so giving a note that I am not.

If you want proof, you could ask Sts for a chat log public activity history within those specific times. But as my opinion, he/she has no intentions of such, just expressing my thoughts about this issue, as whenever me or friends get these "manipulation accusations" we get angry as not all has intentions to do so, just pointing out. It is true that its hard to spot the difference between legitimate and fakes, but you could do a survey on other players that have seen this guy too, as they're witnesses. Ty! [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Heyyobreh
11-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Being desperate is not the same as manipulating... tried buying from me for 50m but I declined.

Irg
11-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Dam why he didnt pm me
My balloons are more inflated than ever

Froze.Exe
11-10-2018, 10:25 PM
People who dont own balloon are desperate to buy one cus they know this zillionaire are hoarding alot and want to manipulate its price..as other says..they. know someone who has 30 or more ballon in there house..
Solution to this is make balloon banner untradeble..like if u agree..haha😜😜😜