PDA

View Full Version : Plat Offers

Spheresome
11-10-2018, 11:10 AM
This is all on mobile for the phone

1. Does anyone know how to contact Ironsource support as every time I hit the support button it brings me to a dead link that doesnt have an actual webpage
2. Does tapjoy still work for any of you?

Thanks for the help! :)

Azerothraven
11-10-2018, 11:27 AM
There are issues better sts and offer providers I think. It's been happening for a while but I can confirm tap joy don't work even when you do everything right and they still unable to give u plat

Lethoiun
11-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Ive done a lot of offers for tapjoy and they never ever give me my plat...

But trialplay is amazing and will give me my plat or all i do is email a screenshot and i get rewarded the next day.

Spheresome
11-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Ive done a lot of offers for tapjoy and they never ever give me my plat...

But trialplay is amazing and will give me my plat or all i do is email a screenshot and i get rewarded the next day.

Is this on mobile? And if its on PC as opposed to Mobile how do you send support to them, and any advice for which offers to select from? (preferably the free ones)

Lethoiun
11-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Is this on mobile? And if its on PC as opposed to Mobile how do you send support to them, and any advice for which offers to select from? (preferably the free ones)

Pc has some and moblies are great.

Go to support on pc and it will pull up your attempted offers and the status and a link to request help.

I recommend download apps, download and reach a lvl, and i also found free trial signups really good, you'll have to use a card for this and just cancel later. (avoid the evoice offer, it works just very difficult to cancel)

Make sure you completed the task and that you never tried this offer or app before. Take screenshots for proof as well.

Spheresome
11-10-2018, 06:02 PM

Go to support on pc and it will pull up your attempted offers and the status and a link to request help.

I recommend download apps, download and reach a lvl, and i also found free trial signups really good, you'll have to use a card for this and just cancel later. (avoid the evoice offer, it works just very difficult to cancel)

Make sure you completed the task and that you never tried this offer or app before. Take screenshots for proof as well.

Very much appreciate the advice thank yoU~

Motherless_Child
11-10-2018, 09:11 PM

Yeah.... Just have to know how to "WORK" em..........

Greatankush
11-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Guys does anyone know what happened to the trial play offers I remember they used to give me quite some plat positively. now its just that tap joy (which never seems to be satisfied) and that new one.

Encryptions
11-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Tapjoy is like one of those phishing websites, "Click here for free plat!!!" Later -> "Uhhh where is my plat? WTF I didn't get any plat!"

Phishing website-> Go to crapsite.crap to get your 165 plat! You go there do some ads download stuff or what ever they have and your so excited to get your plat until you log on and its not there. By the next day your account disappears.

intizamfamily888
11-12-2018, 09:21 AM
My bro did some offers today on tapkoy and got all his plat

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
11-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Guys does anyone know what happened to the trial play offers I remember they used to give me quite some plat positively. now its just that tap joy (which never seems to be satisfied) and that new one.

On my mobile offers I don’t have TrialPay anymore but it’s there on desktop.

iceater
11-12-2018, 08:54 PM
i did tapjoy and ironsource , all work fine for me