PDA

View Full Version : Leaving pocket legends

casimir55
11-23-2011, 11:15 PM
My in game name is paschall and I was unfairly banned, but everyone has their own opinion. I put over $150 into this game and spent 2 months building on to my characters what a waist of time. Also on account of my defense I went to take a showerr after work, came back and I was permantly baned I emailed Spacetime and they didn't really give me a reason nor notify me. I am done woth this game goodbye, personally the only thing I will miss is the great people I have met due to this game. I will miss tom and all of my voodoo pvp buds goodbye and goodluck.

Paar
11-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Sad to see ya go.. Even thought I dont know you :/

MightyMicah
11-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Permenant ban? Thats messed up. Maybe email em again? Usually you don't get a permanent ban unless you did something REALLY bad. You sure it isn't a 1month ban? Or 2 week ban? Probably stupid question...anyways sad to see you leave :(

plmafiaboss
11-23-2011, 11:32 PM
NOOOOOOOO:mad:love truebadd :( u should try get acc back

plmafiaboss
11-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Email andtry find out why mybrother got a permanent ban not too long ago and he emailed them and they unbanned him again. Love truebadd xD and remind them they'd be losing money and a gud player

Revengefull
11-23-2011, 11:51 PM
No cas, I can't believe pl is doing this ever since the begin of this game I met cas (paschall) and playing the game together grew into a friendship and have to see him go now because of some reason the devs chose to deal on him. Sadly I hate to say but I will probably leaving pl shortly as well because in my short time of playing this game I've seen the devs bow down to whiners and change the game in their behave and I've seen so many beggars on this game I mean really play the game don't beg me sorry for my rant but it is slowly ruining the game, so yes if things do not change I will be moving onto bigger and better things my 2cents which some may not like but anyways cas you have my # keep in contact bro

Skeletonlord
11-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Awww. Sad to see you go although I didn't get to see you in game

Pandar
11-24-2011, 12:01 AM
You can take my word that devs do not unfairly go after anyone. If you feel the ban was in error please email support@spacetimestudios.com, they will definitely look into it for you. Appeals cannot be made on the forum.

Swimmingstar
11-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Noo! Don't leave! Email devs!

casimir55
11-24-2011, 09:43 PM
I emailed the Devs again and let's hope for the best but what happens happens if I can't get back in I will be leaving Pocket legends

Nick41324
11-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Make sure you email them on the email your banned account was set up on. If you don't, tell them your IGN.

plmafiaboss
11-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Message me on the forums and tell me if u get ur account back :(