PDA

View Full Version : Thanks......

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 03:01 PM
My chat is now locked after talking trash in outpost while having fun fighting...... I said NOTHING obscene..... Everything was good and appropriate for a 13 year old's ears...... I'm confused????????

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Anybody else experience this?

VenomSet
11-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Dude... you should stop worrying and thinking too much it’s not good for you. :)

Lethoiun
11-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Im never muted because i never give them reason to

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Dude... you should stop worrying and thinking too much it’s not good for you. :)

Not worrying or thinking too much.... Just trying to make sense of the money I spent............

I'm not RICH but, when I spend, I need a return..........................

I spent 89.99 and i'm still trying to figure out why I did that......

That's why people come to the forums after buying plat and ask, "what should I do with this plat"....... That's a problem.......

Needs fixing....

Tippertwo
11-11-2018, 04:40 PM
If you’re muted it only lasts for 5 mins right?!? So what’s the big deal? I always got muted for typos but this shouldn’t be perm.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 04:49 PM
If you’re muted it only lasts for 5 mins right?!? So what’s the big deal? I always got muted for typos but this shouldn’t be perm.

My chat is still locked.....

I said nothing obscene.....

Only thing I can remember saying was "Kill red", because I was blue.....

If that gets you banned, well.....

Maybe my account is going to be banned.... I must have pissed someone off....

Was not trying to be mean or disrespectful, just real.....

If STS bans me, oh well......

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 05:00 PM

To be honest.... I was in the gambling mood again... Was going to buy another 89.99 pack.........

Now that i'm muted, my mind has changed.........

The business model is "broken".........

Tippertwo
11-11-2018, 05:04 PM
To be honest.... I was in the gambling mood again... Was going to buy another 89.99 pack.........

Now that i'm muted, my mind has changed.........

The business model is "broken".........But I mean you’re not muted forever...if that were the case they should’ve just banned you forever. It’s not AL if you can’t chat

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 05:07 PM
But I mean you’re not muted forever...if that were the case they should’ve just banned you forever. It’s not AL if you can’t chat

Exactly....... I can't chat so, what type of AL is this for me??????? It's been hours................ If I can't chat, why spend????? Please explain.......

murte
11-11-2018, 07:09 PM
maybe its on only privite message mode or only on guild chat mode make sure its on all mode happened to me also

Motherless_Child
11-11-2018, 07:18 PM
maybe its on only privite message mode or only on guild chat mode make sure its on all mode happened to me also

Nah.... I'm locked out..... Guess STS hates me.....

WTF, JustG...........

Zylx
11-11-2018, 08:04 PM
It's the first step of your requested ban. STS is killing you slowly.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434545-Hummmm

Arachnophobik
11-11-2018, 09:37 PM
How about take a video recording, post it here so we could see if we could point out the problem? Otherwise its a support problem and maybe we could tag them?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

it's.just.sua
11-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Check your ignored list to see if you accidentally ignored any of your chars...
I ain't gonna lie...I was stupid enough to ignore my alt and thought something was playin up but nah I was just dumb lmao

Susanne
11-12-2018, 10:40 AM
I can't see you being banned. Maybe if you uninstall and reinstall. Make sure you did everything suggested..I accidentally had the wrong chat on like someone on here said and although you said it's ok, it's worth re-checking. If it's still not working, then the only solution is to contact support. Good luck. X.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Are you in the right chat window...like what Susanne said.

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Are you in the right chat window...like what Susanne said.

LOL..... Yeah.... I'm such a dummy.......

Fyrce
11-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Moron.

Haha just kidding.

I did this when it was first implemented. I still am always accidentally clicking that stupid tab. Only good thing is I recognize it now. At first I was complaining to people that my chat was broken bahahahahaha.

I bet we are not the only ones hehe.

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Moron.

Haha just kidding.

I did this when it was first implemented. I still am always accidentally clicking that stupid tab. Only good thing is I recognize it now. At first I was complaining to people that my chat was broken bahahahahaha.

I bet we are not the only ones hehe.

LOL.........................................