PDA

View Full Version : Hello......

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 02:52 AM
Just spent another 89.99.... My chat is still muted..........

Can someone fix this??????

Azerothraven
11-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Just spent another 89.99.... My chat is still muted..........

Can someone fix this??????

NO, make another thread.. the devs dont gets it until you write it for the billionth time.

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 03:22 AM
NO, make another thread.. the devs dont gets it until you write it for the billionth time.

Lol.... Not trying to beat up any devs, just wanna do the outpost thing again.........

Why was I muted??????????

Outpost is fun as FAAK!!!!!...... LOL..........

I guess if they do not "unmute" me, I'll try a new thread.........

I'm sorry STS... Please allow me to chat again....... That's all... If my conduct was too explicit, please tell me what I did wrong so I can prevent doing it again in the future....

Azerothraven
11-12-2018, 03:38 AM
It was the weekend before
They don't work during weekend
They will look into your case dw just wait until then but usually they don't respond if u didn't send a message to support first

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 03:49 AM
It was the weekend before
They don't work during weekend
They will look into your case dw just wait until then but usually they don't respond if u didn't send a message to support first

Yeah.... I can wait until Monday............. I just hate spending money and being treated like trash........ Improvement is needed.......

Earlingstad
11-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Lol.... Not trying to beat up any devs, just wanna do the outpost thing again.........

Why was I muted??????????

Outpost is fun as FAAK!!!!!...... LOL..........

I guess if they do not "unmute" me, I'll try a new thread.........

I'm sorry STS... Please allow me to chat again....... That's all... If my conduct was too explicit, please tell me what I did wrong so I can prevent doing it again in the future....

Just trying to help while you wait. Your chat may seem muted in two cases.

1) Actual muting but it does not last this long.Did you get a notification about chat being muted?

2) If you cant see public chat and got no notification, it could be that you are looking at the wrong box. There are now 4 chat boxes - all chat, guild, private and party. If you unintentionally clicked on private tab(one with the lock icon) then you cannot see public chat until you click on the all chat tab.

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Just trying to help while you wait. Your chat may seem muted in two cases.

1) Did you get a notification about chat being muted?

2) If you cant see public chat and got no notification, it could be that you are looking at the wrong box. There are now 4 chat boxes - all chat, guild, private and party. If you unintentionally clicked on private tab(one with the lock icon) then you cannot see public chat until you click on the all chat tab.

LOL.....

OMG.....

Thanks.......

I'm not muted........

I was overreacting....................

Chat is good.........

LOL.......

I feel like a DUMMY.......

Earlingstad
11-12-2018, 03:57 AM
LOL.....

OMG.....

Thanks.......

I'm not muted........

I was overreacting....................

Chat is good.........

LOL.......

I feel like a DUMMY.......

you are welcome! and wb to AL :)

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 04:02 AM
you are welcome! and wb to AL :)

Thanks.....

I never leave AL..... I just take breaks.... As long as AL is here, i'm here.......... Love this sh**.... LOL......

VenomSet
11-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Thanks.....

I never leave AL..... I just take breaks.... As long as AL is here, i'm here.......... Love this sh**.... LOL......

Dude the many “.....” hurt my eyes

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Dude the many “.....” hurt my eyes

Drink a couple "brewskies"..... Your eyes will function better while viewing the "....................."...................