PDA

View Full Version : a Great Suggestion

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 02:14 AM
I have a suggestion. When the pc version was first releast people were able to hide stats and change background colors. im not sure if that is still an available option but it would be nice to have that option for people only playing on a mobile device.

i dont play on my computer because i have other purposes for it. thus i have set aside my ipod for playing SL and only SL. i really liked the ability to hide your stats and hope that it would become available for mobile device players.

Ardon
11-24-2011, 11:37 AM
It was a hidden feature that wasn't supposed to be found or used.
They patched it so it's not available on Chrome anymore.

It was an incomplete feature, so I'm sure when they have it nice and polished that it'll be out on all platforms.

Kahlua
11-24-2011, 12:56 PM
Your great suggestion is already a feature of Pocket Legends lol

javier995
11-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Your great suggestion is already a feature of Pocket Legends lol

She probably knows that, but she's asking for the SL version of this.

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 01:09 PM
It was a hidden feature that wasn't supposed to be found or used.
They patched it so it's not available on Chrome anymore.

It was an incomplete feature, so I'm sure when they have it nice and polished that it'll be out on all platforms.
i know but that is something that i want available in options for SL.

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 01:09 PM
She probably knows that, but she's asking for the SL version of this.
Exactly :D

Ardon
11-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Exactly :D

It will be :)
Like i said, they're probably tweaking it so that all functions work

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 03:13 PM
It will be :)
Like i said, they're probably tweaking it so that all functions work

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Haha Ardon, see ya in game

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Yup another thing thats in the pipeline, however, I do feel this feature will be released shortly unlike others mentioned ;)

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Yup another thing thats in the pipeline, however, I do feel this feature will be released shortly unlike others mentioned ;)
Hopefully it does...

Garvhoz
11-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Why is hiding your stats so important

javier995
11-24-2011, 04:46 PM

Not so much as hiding stats, I'm leaning more towards to the background color change.

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Javier thats the thing that i liked about that option!!!! the dark blue is okay but after seeing other colors like the green, purple and orange, i want to change my background!!!!

Garvhoz
11-24-2011, 05:16 PM

Not so much as hiding stats, I'm leaning more towards to the background color change.

Ooooohhhhh (sudden realization):) got it

javier995
11-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Ooooohhhhh (sudden realization):) got it

Check out PL (if you haven't), and then go to menu and edit page. There is lots of different options in color, border, etc. Although it doesn't change on your menu, the people viewing your avatar can see the changes. If you just go into menu, you'll see no difference.

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Check out PL (if you haven't), and then go to menu and edit page. There is lots of different options in color, border, etc. Although it doesn't change on your menu, the people viewing your avatar can see the changes. If you just go into menu, you'll see no difference.

Additional info... unless you press the inspect page button, then you will see all the changes made :)

javier995
11-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Additional info... unless you press the inspect page button, then you will see all the changes made :)

Ah yes! Forgot to mention that Ty Ty.