If you dont want to sell it, why make a post? 4Head

evilmorty
11-12-2018, 04:24 PM

Probably to gather offers for when he does sell

Disproof
11-13-2018, 06:16 AM

I just taking offers.I could sell maybe if offer is very good i have this vest like year i like it:3

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 06:25 AM
Updated meta to raise price

Disproof
11-13-2018, 06:34 AM
Updated meta to raise price

Lol i just taking offers that isnt manipulation -_-

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 06:45 AM
Taking offers ty.Actually i dont want to sell it

Read the title and description of the thread.
Why would people offer if you aren't selling it??

Either say You are selling with an auto of X or Y if you actually want to sell it.
If you want to ask for a price check to see how much you can get, " Hey guys, how much do you think the frank vest is worth atm?"

Disproof
11-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Read the title and description of the thread.
Why would people offer if you aren't selling it??

Either say You are selling with an auto of X or Y if you actually want to sell it.
If you want to ask for a price check to see how much you can get, " Hey guys, how much do you think the frank vest is worth atm?"

Lol taking offer isnt manipulation (i didnt even tell any auto or my price).i could sell it only if i get good offer which i like..U got any problem with that?Manipulation is like u did before u bought Ava gold loot 40m and u were asking 68m for it.Remember that .see that?Also u bought medusa set For 140m before and i asked u price and u told me medusa set worth 180m+ and its gone.U are the Manipulator no me

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 07:10 AM
Lol taking offer isnt manipulation (i didnt even tell any auto or my price).i could sell it only if i get good offer which i like..U got any problem with that?Manipulation is like u did before u bought Ava gold loot 40m and u were asking 68m for it.Remember that .see that?Also u bought medusa set For 140m before and i asked u price and u told me medusa set worth 180m+ and its gone.U are the Manipulator no me
You say you take offers then dont want to sell? then why you take offers??
Dont bother with ad homiem; it is pathetic. Asking for higher price then I bought isnt manupulation lol. It is called merching.

Pretending to sell it then not selling is manupulation because you are telling everyone " Hey everoyne, look at this rare set I have but you cant have it because it is soooo rare and OP unless you pay me millions more than it is worth".

I dont think you are intentionally trying to raise price but it seems your expression is rather poor and gives of the wrong message.

Idly
11-13-2018, 07:29 AM
Sold my Frank set for 15m 4 years ago *sigh*

Something is worth whatever someone's willing to pay, supply and demand.

if your looking for offers then say I'm taking offers, if you want a price check make your thread a price check thread. If you want more than what it's worth you probably won't find a buyer here.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 07:29 AM
Dont bother with ad homiem; it is pathetic. Asking for higher price then I bought isnt manupulation lol. It is called merching.

Pretending to sell it then not selling is manupulation because you are telling everyone " Hey everoyne, look at this rare set I have but you cant have it because it is soooo rare and OP unless you pay me millions more than it is worth".

I dont think you are intentionally trying to raise price but it seems your expression is rather poor and gives of the wrong message.

I think u dont even know The meaning of Manipulation.go google it.Also according to u taking offers is Manipulation.I MADE THREAD AS U SEE SELLING FRANK VEST i told actually i dont want to sell bec i like it but i could sell it only for good offer.Manipulation is put fake currents /telling fake prices to others like u did.U bought medusa set for 140m (When price was 120m-140m) and u lied to People that it worth 180m+ and its gone(looks like u sold it 180m but actually u didnt).Yes u are the manipulator as u can see u were asking 40m+ more that the real worth of medusa set.As u can see i didnt even tell any price on my vest to avoid people like u . Merch is buy cheap item example buy maridos egg for 1m and sell it 3m for real price,but telling fake prices like u did isnt merch Thats called Manipulation my friend.Selling 140m worth medusa for 180m thats manipulation.:-) bec u telling fake prices to other to increase price of it

Behoove
11-13-2018, 07:33 AM

why do you care? is isnt manipulating the price, why cant he let people offer? it is a very rare item and not many sellers out there, if he gets a good offer he will sell, otherwise he will keep. If people dont want to offer, then just dont, no one cares. Get out here with ur drama. He even said he sells if someone pays overpriced which lets to the conclusion that he and everyone else is aware they have to pay more than it's worth. Doesnt mean he manipulates prices.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 07:36 AM
why do you care? is isnt manipulating the price, why cant he let people offer? it is a very rare item and not many sellers out there, if he gets a good offer he will sell, otherwise he will keep. If people dont want to offer, then just dont, no one cares. Get out here with ur drama. He even said he sells if someone pays overpriced which lets to the conclusion that he and everyone else is aware they have to pay more than it's worth. Doesnt mean he manipulates prices.

They are just jealous people bro .Those jealous people want to Ban people without reasons that Aze has only like 400m and he is jealous bec im richer than him

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 07:36 AM
I think u dont even know The meaning of Manipulation.go google it.Also according to u taking offers is Manipulation.I MADE THREAD AS U SEE SELLING FRANK VEST i told actually i dont want to sell bec i like it but i could sell it only for good offer.Manipulation is put fake currents /telling fake prices to others like u did.U bought medusa set for 140m (When price was 120m-140m) and u lied to People that it worth 180m+ and its gone(looks like u sold it 180m but actually u didnt).Yes u are the manipulator as u can see u were asking 40m+ more that the real worth of medusa set.As u can see i didnt even tell any price on my vest to avoid people like u . Merch is buy cheap item example buy maridos egg for 1m and sell it 3m for real price,but telling fake prices like u did isnt merch Thats called Manipulation my friend.Selling 140m worth medusa for 180m thats manipulation.:-) bec u telling fake prices to other to increase price of it

When I said 180m+ it was a prediction for the future as a merchant. Watch my video if you don't believe! Guess what? Medusa is now 190m!

Never sold an item for a fake price! If I did, sts would have banned me 4 years ago because I made millions and millions merching.

Stop lying! You make all this claims with no proof! Just empty statements, guesses and presumptions. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disproof
11-13-2018, 07:54 AM
When I said 180m+ it was a prediction for the future as a merchant. Watch my video if you don't believe! Guess what? Medusa is now 190m!

Never sold an item for a fake price! If I did, sts would have banned me 4 years ago because I made millions and millions merching.

Stop lying! You make all this claims with no proof! Just empty statements, guesses and presumptions. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are u the fake person here.ACCORDING TO U TAKING OFFERS IS MANIPULATION THAT ITEM U DID WITH MEDUSA THATS CLEARY MANIPULATION (I WISH I HAD SS TO POST IT) BECAUSE U TELLING FAKE PRICES TO OTHERS TO INCREASE PRICES OF IT AND MAKE PEOPLE OFFER U MORE AND STILL NOW U TELLING MEDUSA SET WORTH 190M ( i Know person who sold medusa vest 70m to Mystich rogue like week ago) Also medusa mask can be sold for 70m-90m max. Medusa is 160m max for now(same with ghost 2014) no 190m like u said.Also im older player than u i play this game for 5-6years with my Chairs and ik any worth of item for now.Sad that u the lier/manipulator here.I really hope sts to make something with lb vanities maybe untradable?Bec i see so many jealous people like u WHO CAUSES ALL THE TIME DRAMA.Im done with u and u better stop lieing people

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 07:56 AM
You have been in forum for a long times and you know people selling Lb vanities all the time. Do you see me comment on them like this? No. I care because I dont like what he is doing.
His intentions are very unclear

If he wants to sell it, then sell it np. I will even give it a free bump!
If he wants to just take offers, then take just offers np
If he wants to check price, then ask price.

But no, what does he do?
He is taking offers but he dont want to sell it..
If you dont want to sell it, then dont post fake threads.
If he really likes this set as much as he claims " Why does he want to sell?"

They are just jealous people bro .Those jealous people want to Ban people without reasons that Aze has only like 400m and he is jealous bec im richer than him

You are legit delusional.

Are u the fake person here.ACCORDING TO U TAKING OFFERS IS MANIPULATION THAT ITEM U DID WITH MEDUSA THATS CLEARY MANIPULATION (I WISH I HAD SS TO POST IT) BECAUSE U TELLING FAKE PRICES TO OTHERS TO INCREASE PRICES OF IT AND MAKE PEOPLE OFFER U MORE AND STILL NOW U TELLING MEDUSA SET WORTH 190M ( i Know person who sold medusa vest 70m to Mystich rogue like week ago) Also medusa mask can be sold for 70m-90m max. Medusa is 160m max for now(same with ghost 2014) no 190m like u said.Also im older player than u i play this game for 5-6years with my Chairs and ik any worth of item for now.Sad that u the lier/manipulator here.I really hope sts to make something with lb vanities maybe untradable?Bec i see so many jealous people like u WHO CAUSES ALL THE TIME DRAMA.Im done with u and u better stop lieing people
Lb vanities are very subjective but recently someone I know sold them for around that price.

Proof 1: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434495-Sell-medusa-mask&highlight=medusa
Proof 2. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434616-Sell-medusa-head

Proof 3:https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?433414-Selling-Medusa-Mask&highlight=medusa

Proof 4: Pm and ask him how much he bought for (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434465-Buy-medusa-vest&highlight=medusa)

Just stop trying to make me look bad, I really dont care because I know I am legit and so does STS and the people I sell items too. You can keep making up all those things but they are not doing anything to make your argument better

No one I sold items too can say I ripped them off, scammed or manipulated them. Every trade I make people are happy with in-game and sometimes even returned items if they arent happy with/price.

Behoove
11-13-2018, 08:21 AM
handsum i also wouldnt call you a price manipulator and i think the discussion between the 2 of you went a lil too far. Id say we just let him collect his offers and lets get out of this thread ;) not worth the discussion, it's a game, love each other, it's ur free time

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 08:31 AM
handsum i also wouldnt call you a price manipulator and i think the discussion between the 2 of you went a lil too far. Id say we just let him collect his offers and lets get out of this thread ;) not worth the discussion, it's a game, love each other, it's ur free time

Yes, I agree. I was just giving him some advice to change the way he worded this thread because it sounds like he is trying to raise price and he got super defensive and started attacking me.
But yea free bump bro gl with whatever you are trying to do.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 08:47 AM
You have been in forum for a long times and you know people selling Lb vanities all the time. Do you see me comment on them like this? No. I care because I dont like what he is doing.

But now what does he do?
He is taking offers but I dont want to sell it..

Lb vanities are very subjective but recently someone I know sold them for around that price.

Proof 1: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434495-Sell-medusa-mask&highlight=medusa
Proof 2. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434616-Sell-medusa-head

Proof 3:https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?433414-Selling-Medusa-Mask&highlight=medusa

Proof 4: Pm and ask him how much he bought for (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?434465-Buy-medusa-vest&highlight=medusa)

Just stop trying to make me look bad, I really dont care because I know I am legit and so does STS and the people I sell items too. You can keep making up all those things but they are not doing anything to make your argument better

No one I sold items too can say I ripped them off. Every trade I make people are happy with in-game and sometimes even returned items if they arent happy with/price.

Yes i agree with u that medusa mask worth worth 70m-90m FOR NOW but medusa vest IGN Juice sold for 70m To Mystisch like week ago(He wanted to sell me that vest for 70m too) still as u can see 80m-90m (mask)+70m(vest)= 160m max no 190+ like u said. In those 5-6 years i made People happy too.I Explained people how to merch/even i gave items free to some of those.Also im not making u to look bad i telling the truth u are the 1 who making other people to look bad with ur lies.(Like u did to me without reason and posting fake posts).If u dont know the meaning of<<Manipulation>> then i explain u
1)Manipulation isnt taking offers and i said i dont want to sell it bec i like it and have that vest for like year BUT I made thread named:Selling frank vest thats meaning i could sell only if offer is good if u see the WORD(SELLING)
2)Manipulation is telling fakes prices to others to increase prices like u did with medusa
3)Manipulation isnt Merch like u said,Merch is to buy item supercheap and sell it for real price no for op price like u said with medusa set.medusa set worth 140m-160m max .70m-90 mask and vest 70m max .It isnt 190m like u saying
4)According to u telling fake prices and selling op 1 item is merch.thats cleary Manipulation bro
5)All people buying lb vanities in what price they want no in what price u tell them.they will buy for what price they want u arent the 1 who will tell them in what price they will buy it
6)Sts dont release lb Vanities again and every1 knows it.Those vanities will be crazy in prices in some years but for now 190m medusa is op
I wish i helped u to understand The meaning of Manipulation and about lb vanities. Peace bro and be good person dont post fake posts about other people thats really bad u know it...i just wanted to take offer in my frank vest(i didnt tell any auto or fake price )ty

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 08:51 AM
Yes i agree with u that medusa mask worth worth 70m-90m FOR NOW but medusa vest IGN Juice sold for 70m To Mystisch like week ago(He wanted to sell me that vest for 70m too) still as u can see 80m-90m (mask)+70m(vest)= 160m max no 190+ like u said. In those 5-6 years i made People happy too.I Explained people how to merch/even i gave items free to some of those.Also im not making u to look bad i telling the truth u are the 1 who making other people to look bad with ur lies.(Like u did to me without reason and posting fake posts).If u dont know the meaning of<<Manipulation>> then i explain u
1)Manipulation isnt taking offers and i said i dont want to sell it bec i like it and have that vest for like year BUT I made thread named:Selling frank vest thats meaning i could sell only if offer is good if u see the WORD(SELLING)
2)Manipulation is telling fakes prices to others to increase like u did with medusa
3)Manipulation isnt Merch like u said,Merch is to buy item supercheap and sell it for real price no for op price like u said with medusa set.medusa set worth 140m-160m max .70m-90 mask and vest 70m max .It isnt 190m like u saying
4)According to u telling fake prices and selling op 1 item is merch.thats cleary Manipulation bro
5)All people buying lb vanities in what price they want no in what price u tell them.they will buy for what price they want u arent the 1 who will tell them in what price they will buy it
6)Sts dont release lb Vanities again and every1 knows it.Those vanities will be crazy in prices in some years but for now 190m medusa is op
I wish i helped u to The meaning of Manipulation and about lb vanities. Peace bro and be good person dont post fake posts about other people thats really bad u know it...i just wanted to take offer in my frank vest(i didnt tell any auto or fake price )ty

This isnt readable dude. Improve your english so you understand what I am trying to tell you and I understand exactly what you mean.
But Beehove calmed me down and I really dont care what you do now so

cheers!

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:02 AM
This isnt readable dude. Improve your english so you understand what I am trying to tell you and I understand exactly what you mean.
But Beehove calmed me down and I really dont care what you do now so

cheers!
I just explained u the meaning of manipulation bec i see u dont know the meaning of It :-) and yes taking offers isnt manipulation like u saying .I hope i helped u bro and be dont be that Mad-Jealous people with fake posts.Just be good person and dont lie to people :).Have a day nice and thread closed ty

Goldfinger
11-13-2018, 09:02 AM
Taking offers ty.Actually i dont want to sell it

good luck for price manipulation

groler123
11-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Free bump for price manipulation
Good luck :)

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:09 AM
good luck for price manipulation

Good luck trying to convince people to sell u balloon 16m.Im not manipulator fake like u .Go learn the meaning of manipulation and after comment here Taking offers like u/Bael and Aze telling isnt manipulation. I wish Sts check all this people who post fake posts about others people and give them what they deserve to have

Goldfinger
11-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Good luck trying to convince people to sell u balloon 16m.Im not manipulator fake like u .Go learn the meaning of manipulation and after comment here Taking offers like u/Bael and Aze telling isnt manipulation. I wish Sts check all this people who post fake posts about others people and give them what they deserve to have

I can't speak to liars so I can't answer you ....

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:17 AM

U the One biggest lier here no me :-).u lied to my friend that balloon worth 16m and buy from him when it was 30m+.Also i dont gonna to reply to liers like u comment whatever u want with ur friends.Im done here. Waiting STS to give Liers/fake posters what they deserve ty.gl with ur lies :)

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:21 AM

U are the biggest liers here:) Believe whatever u want/post ur fakes posts .I waiting for Sts to give to liers/Drama makers what they deserve to have ty.im Done here

Goldfinger
11-13-2018, 09:23 AM
U are the biggest liers here:) Believe whatever u want/post ur fakes posts .I waiting for Sts to give to liers/Drama makers what they deserve to have ty.im Done here

everyone knows who is biggest liars :D ahahah

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:25 AM
everyone knows who is biggest liars :D ahahah

Yes we will see who is the real and fake here :) i waiting for sts

groler123
11-13-2018, 09:25 AM

hmm
i can tell u what is manipulation?
U said i ll never sell my ballons is it right?
And u re selling and taking offers for ballons with secret acc(Elenchus)
Why u can taking offers with real/main acc(bec u re not trust player)
It s manipulation and tactic for price increase
Also u said me liar right?
I asked u 'How much ballon banner' and u said me idk ballon prices
U have 10 ballons and u re not know ballon prices? yes its very trust answer
Everyone saw ur real face and u still telling ur fake and pathetic story :)
So have a good day bye thread closed for me :)

Disproof
11-13-2018, 09:36 AM
hmm
i can tell u what is manipulation?
U said i ll never sell my ballons is it right?
And u re selling and taking offers for ballons with secret acc(Elenchus)
Why u can taking offers with real/main acc(bec u re not trust player)
It s manipulation and tactic for price increase
Also u said me liar right?
I asked u 'How much ballon banner' and u said me idk ballon prices
U have 10 ballons and u re not know ballon prices? yes its very trust answer
Everyone saw ur real face and u still telling ur fake and pathetic story :)
So have a good day bye thread closed for me :)
1)u knew that Im elenchus,i had u friend there when i had medusa set+lepre banner there also,i was telling u hi bro and u were answering me hi
2)Yes i wanted to check price of balloons bec people were buying for high prices(idk what happened even hooks from 20m increase 40m)
3)i never tell fake price only was taking offers
4) u dont even know meaning of manipulation
5)Stop lieing to people what u didnt know that im elenchus .i had u friend there when i had medusa set and u deleted me -_-.Every1 of my best friends knows/knew that im Elenchus
6)U better stop posting ur fake /pathetics posts
Also they lets see who is the fake and real person here :) After update .Lets wait sts to give liers/drama makers/haters etc what they deserve .Thread closed too for me

Scll
11-13-2018, 10:52 AM
And I waiting for sts to ban price manipulators like u

Disproof
11-13-2018, 10:59 AM
And I waiting for sts to ban price manipulators like u

Im not the manipulator here:) Bael/Goldfinger/Aze the Biggest liers.As can u see the plan of Aze about medusa set.We will wait until Sts check all and we will see who is the manipulator/lier/fake etc:)Just wait for the update

MajesticPotato
11-13-2018, 11:08 AM
Yo y'all need some english classes.

Ayana
11-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Good luck in what u do but it woul have been much nice if u put the topic as 'Taking offers....'
Peace

it's.just.sua
11-13-2018, 11:33 PM
Bruh...All them haters be wasting their breath on something they were never gonna give an offer to...Eyy relax it's only a game lmao, and let the guy get the offers without having people go for his throat...@disproof...dont let the mofos get to you uce you algood...

To them haters...
He had 'Taking offers' under his thread title, and obviously his English isn't really good so kick back...If he doesn't wanna sell it then it's up to him...If he wants to take offers...Don't run your mouths if it ain't got nothing to do with 'offers'

Saying hes tryna manipulate prices? Bruh.... Bruh...The guy never put up a price and you guys wanna try out him like that? He's taking offers...And would most likey only sell it if it's an offer he likes...So if the guy doesn't see any offers he likes, it's up to him if he wants to keep it or not...

Are you alright man? Its only a game
(*in the voice of @HHODS voice overs/Blood in blood out)

Relax...It's a game it ain't some court case

Amzq
11-14-2018, 01:04 AM

I dont think you are intentionally trying to raise price but it seems your expression is rather poor and gives of the wrong message.Why do u care so much on other people's problem??? Jeez!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Amzq
11-14-2018, 01:09 AM

But no, what does he do?
He is taking offers but he dont want to sell it..

No one I sold items too can say I ripped them off, scammed or manipulated them. Every trade I make people are happy with in-game and sometimes even returned items if they arent happy with/price.Then why do u accusing me of creating new meta of manipulation when i posted that i would buy balloon banner for 50m cuz i wasnt impatient enough to wait since no one would sell???? Thats why in that case i put up that price so people will sell it to me. That was my intention btw.

Ur a joke!!! Oh ya and u asked me about the medusa price btw!!! And yes i bought it for 190m!!

Amzq
11-14-2018, 01:14 AM
1)u knew that Im elenchus,i had u friend there when i had medusa set+lepre banner there also,i was telling u hi bro and u were answering me hi
2)Yes i wanted to check price of balloons bec people were buying for high prices(idk what happened even hooks from 20m increase 40m)
3)i never tell fake price only was taking offers
4) u dont even know meaning of manipulation
5)Stop lieing to people what u didnt know that im elenchus .i had u friend there when i had medusa set and u deleted me -_-.Every1 of my best friends knows/knew that im Elenchus
6)U better stop posting ur fake /pathetics posts
Also they lets see who is the fake and real person here :) After update .Lets wait sts to give liers/drama makers/haters etc what they deserve .Thread closed too for meI even offered him 50m for balloon on forum pm n he still didnt wanna sell. I have proof that i did sent him a pm. I can provide screenshot of it if it is neccesarry.

Azerothraven
11-14-2018, 02:19 AM
Then why do u accusing me of creating new meta of manipulation when i posted that i would buy balloon banner for 50m cuz i wasnt impatient enough to wait since no one would sell???? Thats why in that case i put up that price so people will sell it to me. That was my intention btw.

Ur a joke!!! Oh ya and u asked me about the medusa price btw!!! And yes i bought it for 190m!!

In the past people have done that to raise price but it seems that wasn't your intention!

Antiplague
12-26-2018, 05:42 PM
There is no set price to anything. Its worth the amount someone is willing to pay. If you dont someones post then dont reply. This isnt something worth arguing over. So many more things to worry about....just saying....he can post as he pleases and this isnt a "PERFECT WRITING" contest nor does it have a limit/spelling correction to the things you write. Please respect others post the same you that you want yours respected. Happy holidays :)

Fatday
12-27-2018, 01:57 AM
Just now, i agree with re releasing rare stuff!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Disproof
12-27-2018, 02:48 AM
Just now, i agree with re releasing rare stuff!

Where is the point to Bump necro threads?Also if u want lb vanities u should run lb for them .Justg confirmed already Lb vanities will no come back as they are thats mean they will berecolored .If they release lb vanities again +1 from me for all untradable lb vanities too

Fatday
12-27-2018, 02:58 AM
Were is the point to Bump necro threads?Also if u want lb vanities u should run lb for them .Justg confirmed already Lb vanities will no come back as they are thats mean they will berecolored .If they release lb vanities again +1 from me for all untradable lb vanities tooIdc about lb something, I just fed up because rare items make too much drama.
Had not agreed with the sts decision, but after reading this thread. I make sure it's the most correct way that has done [emoji3577][emoji2533]

Disproof
12-27-2018, 03:11 AM
Idc about lb something, I just fed up because rare items make too much drama.
Had not agreed with the sts decision, but after reading this thread. I make sure it's the most correct way that has done [emoji3577][emoji2533]

Well i think drama makers/liers/etc without reasons should reserve what they worth to have that will make forum more quiet environment.Also if they release lb vanities again np for me too i will quit:) and put all my staff 111 in auc.They will DESTROY their own game i will wait for untradable lb vanities too that will make people no run lb anymore