PDA

View Full Version : Alternative skill layout?

xBearSpiritx
11-24-2011, 02:55 AM
Hi PL community,

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, most likely has but, i was wondering if you think having an alternative skill layout (allowing you to switch between both layouts, like in SL) would be beneficial.

For example, you could have an allocated set of skills laid out for PvE on one, and on the other, skills laid out for PvP.

I hope the Devs take a chance to read this and to tell us whether they think its a good idea or not.

Regards,

xBear.

Fatpigwarrior
11-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Good idea I like it!!

Heazetaka
11-24-2011, 03:01 AM
Hey its heazetaka :) good idea

Ellyidol
11-24-2011, 03:01 AM
So like a loadout but for skills? I like it, some skills are definitely used more in PvE while not in PvP and vice-versa.

Zerious
11-24-2011, 04:18 AM
Lol lightning-icestorm-firestorm on one, frostbite-drain-firestorm on the other :D

xBearSpiritx
11-24-2011, 03:23 PM
So like a loadout but for skills? I like it, some skills are definitely used more in PvE while not in PvP and vice-versa.

That's right Elly, having different loadouts would be sweet. The reason for why I would like to see this implemented is because my skills are specifically laid out for tankiing. I have recently got into PvP with my bear but sometimes its akward hitting certain skills quckly because of the way they are currently laid out.

We could have a little button somewhere on the screen allowing us to toggle between loadouts, for example.