PDA

View Full Version : Guest.......

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Strange activity...........

PM me a couple of times about a buy.......

Logged off and could not be reached after I spoke to him....... He was scared......

Check him out......... He might be a ROACH.......

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 06:58 PM
The pic did not post...... I have it if STS wants it....... He is a roach.......... I might be crazy, but I have what you all need if you want to check it out......

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 07:00 PM
The pic did not post...... I have it if STS wants it....... He is a roach.......... I might be crazy, but I have what you all need if you want to check it out......

He contacted me at about 6:50 PM ET..........

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 07:11 PM
He contacted me at about 6:50 PM ET..........

Asked about an item that I did not put up for sale......

I asked for the IGN that led him to me........

He left fast.......

ROACH!!!!! LOL!!!!!! I assume, I might be crazy.......

Motherless_Child
11-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Asked about an item that I did not put up for sale......

I asked for the IGN that led him to me........

He left fast.......

ROACH!!!!! LOL!!!!!! I assume, I might be crazy.......

LOL.... Just checked desktop pic.....

His name is Soondal...............

Screenshotz
11-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Mate...CHILL....LOL.........you hella annoying with these posts..............LOL......

Fyrce
11-12-2018, 08:55 PM
It's.........the............Yeah...............tha t...................

Trouble posting pictures, if you have posted pictures before, is make the picture smaller. I'm not sure if it was previous stuff converting or just that it took pictures with greater sizes, but anyways, if you scale your picture down, it might post. Try it.

Azerothraven
11-12-2018, 10:57 PM
stop using so many fullstops it is annoying

Bug
11-13-2018, 12:42 AM
Your threads starting to annoy me ............

Noni
11-13-2018, 02:13 AM
I am not very active on forums, so I am not sure if my question is a violation of ToS in some way...but I HAVE to ask.

Did you forget to take your medicines??? No dev can help you in that case.

I also have a suggestion. You should discuss all this with macgreaze. He had a habit of making annoying forum posts, but seems to have found something that helps him resist the urge. It could be your very own “Annoying Posts Anonymous” meeting.

Good luck. I hope you find the cure too :p

Thegoodsir
11-13-2018, 04:14 AM
I am not very active on forums, so I am not sure if my question is a violation of ToS in some way...but I HAVE to ask.

Did you forget to take your medicines??? No dev can help you in that case.

I also have a suggestion. You should discuss all this with macgreaze. He had a habit of making annoying forum posts, but seems to have found something that helps him resist the urge. It could be your very own “Annoying Posts Anonymous” meeting.

Good luck. I hope you find the cure too :pIf it bothers you, don't read it. Forum rules are in the link below, peace.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1768-Message-Forum-Rules

Arachnophobik
11-13-2018, 04:35 AM
If it bothers you, don't read it. Forum rules are in the link below, peace.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1768-Message-Forum-Rules

To be fair, it also says Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Idly
11-13-2018, 05:26 AM
Ellipsis.......madness......I've.............seen. .......this..........before... It didn't end well................nope..........not good.......at.........all............hope......... you........can...........find.....a....cure.....so on.....sir.

Noni
11-13-2018, 08:03 AM
@thegoodsir...what does it take to make you understand ignore means ignore. My comment was for OP, not you. So, unless you magically transformed into motherless_child, it does not concern you. I don’t need a lecture from some random forumer about ToS, especially one on my ignore. I can read ToS just like you :p I will let STS do their job if there is a need. You on the other hand should learn a bit about quips and banter etc.

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 08:17 AM
@thegoodsir...what does it take to make you understand ignore means ignore. My comment was for OP, not you. So, unless you magically transformed into motherless_child, it does not concern you. I don’t need a lecture from some random forumer about ToS, especially one on my ignore. I can read ToS just like you :p I will let STS do their job if there is a need. You on the other hand should learn a bit about quips and banter etc.

Wow you go girl!