PDA

View Full Version : Red cap

dexish
11-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Hello everyone who is reading this post,

I would like to say that i am NOT buying all the red caps in arlor to increase their price or what so ever ,for the matter of fact i dont even have one

I hope who ever is spreading this rumor will stop it

If anyone feels i am doing so...i would like to see the proof even 1 screenshot of anyone selling red cap to me or me asking anyone to sell ...you can provide it here

I hope this stops here and i wont see anymore random pms regarding this offending me

Thank you!!

IGN : BAN

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
11-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Thats horrible that people are slandering, i feel like i should apologize for them

dexish
11-13-2018, 11:08 AM
Thats horrible that people are slandering, i feel like i should apologize for themAww thank you...you dont really have to ...it makes me happy to see atleast few such good people exist in AL

MajesticPotato
11-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Lol ban has ice spirit which she won't sell other than that she is poor so this allegations are just stupid.

Azerothraven
11-13-2018, 11:40 AM
sad a thread like this has to exist. There has been times when people use others name to raise price very sad.

Spheresome
11-13-2018, 03:46 PM
One of the cons of Arcane Legends is the community, I recommend ignoring players who criticize you of doing so and move on. I will take personal note to never believe anyone that says you are price manipulating

VenomSet
11-13-2018, 04:05 PM
One of the cons of Arcane Legends is the community, I recommend ignoring players who criticize you of doing so and move on. I will take personal note to never believe anyone that says you are price manipulating

Failed reply lol

Fyrce
11-13-2018, 05:02 PM
One of the cons of humans is the community. One of the pros of humans is the community. In RL anyone can say anything. In your chat groups, anyone can say anything.

It actually is better to ignore them than to acknowledge them in any way. Any mention of any of them gives them a certain amount of validation unfortunately. Ignore enough people and it is like one is invisible. Thank goodness.

Good luck w/ your new invisibility.

dexish
11-13-2018, 09:57 PM
One of the cons of humans is the community. One of the pros of humans is the community. In RL anyone can say anything. In your chat groups, anyone can say anything.

It actually is better to ignore them than to acknowledge them in any way. Any mention of any of them gives them a certain amount of validation unfortunately. Ignore enough people and it is like one is invisible. Thank goodness.

Good luck w/ your new invisibility.Thanks for the advice , but i am already doing so [emoji28]...this post is just so that the rumor and false allegations would stop ...and alert people who are the victims of such trades which say ban is buying for so much or red caps /whatever vanities are going to be more expensive coz ban is buying them all...i just dont want to be the reason for someones downfall

radagan
11-14-2018, 01:06 AM
Why is this a thing again. Accusing ppl of things they dont know about. Like all the time. Please stop, ppl can do whatever they want with gold in this game, not someone elses concern.

Ketamingo
11-17-2020, 05:00 PM
I have for sell red cap 😂

Silentkill
11-17-2020, 11:33 PM
I have for sell red cap ��

Hey bud this thread is 2 years old

Zak sk
11-18-2020, 02:02 AM
encriptions manipulat them now ahahhaa noob kid

dexish
11-18-2020, 02:12 AM
........................im out [emoji58]

Forgot this even existed

Spooked
11-18-2020, 02:34 AM
encriptions manipulat them now ahahhaa noob kid

Please navigate yourself to the top right of the screen, press “log out” and go to bed, try to forget about this game and these forums.

Krystalteam
11-19-2020, 05:52 PM
One word: Stonks.

Some people will do anything, however ridiculous to deepen their pockets :/

On a side note, this ain't a popular opinion but it's perfectly legitimate to influence/manipulate prices (although certainly regrettable for others) should one gain monopoly over a certain item. And this is different from using Alts to generate seemingly fake price trends, it's just the free market at work, and the illusion of free will.