PDA

View Full Version : selling ghost halloween vest 2014

Disproof
11-13-2018, 01:04 PM
I want 80m for it, no less otherwise i will keep it forever

- Only pure gold, otherwise you're ignored and those who offer lower than 75m are ignored too.
many sets sold for 140m-150m for now.haters/liers/lowballers etc can get out of my thread and will be ignored ty.u can start offer ty here or send message in my char.i think its reasonable price for now if not i keep. so get lost for those people who destroy others by talking false accusations of manipulation. u can offer here or send mail in my house
Ign aggressive
Ty!
Not in rush

|Ares|
11-13-2018, 01:13 PM
Calm down dude. lol

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 01:38 PM
Plagerism!

Anyways, just kidding I don't care, at least you got inspired by me. You should hope to keep using my format, I made so that it will be direct with all disclaimers mentioned, to avoid unecessary actions by others. And just because yours suck so bad.

"Ill take offers, but not really selling" sigh what were you thinking.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Disproof
11-13-2018, 01:45 PM
Plagerism!

Anyways, just kidding I don't care, at least you got inspired by me. And you should hope to keep using my format as I made so that it will be direct. And just because yours suck so bad.

"Ill take offers, but not really selling" sigh what were you thinking. Um gl

yes i taking offers on it and i dont sell it less than 75m[will sell only offers i like] lowballers/liers/etc can get lost of my thread.otherwise i keep it forever and u was lucky that i sold u my kershal cheap .btw if people dont like my price they can pass and im not in rush anyways ;)?also what u mean about no really selling i didnt mention that about ghost vest also i was taking offers in my frank vest before

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 01:55 PM
yes i taking offers on it and i dont sell it less than 75m[will sell only offers i like] lowballers/liers/etc can get lost of my thread.otherwise i keep it forever and u was lucky that i sold u my kershal cheap .btw if people dont like my price they can pass and im not in rush anyways ;)?also what u mean about no really selling i didnt mention that about ghost vest also i was taking offers in my frank vest before

Sure, thanks for the "cheap" Kershal. I'm glad you got some inspration from my thread just to fix yours, as you aren't as good in English. But atleast modify it, and not copy pasting, or slightly changing things like as if it's yours.

Plagerism should be a bannable offense if I was to report it, copyright basically is what you're doing agaisnt ToS, Ty.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 02:03 PM
Sure, thanks for the "cheap" Kershal. I'm glad you got some inspration from my thread just to fix yours, as you aren't as good in English. But atleast modify it, and not copy pasting, or slightly changing things like as if its yours.

Plagerism should be a bannable offense if I was to report it, Ty.

first of all.i sold kershal 39.5m TO U. U trying to sell for 45m thats looks like manipulation maybe im wrong?idk.BTW i dont see something wrong about words i made some changes in my thread ofc this reason isnt bannable btw, i just made this thread bec all people are so jealous and they complain u about manipulation thats why i used it.if people dont like my prices they will pass..i really got sick of answering on forums will quit making posts and answering here ty

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 02:14 PM
first of all.i sold kershal 39.5m TO U. U trying to sell for 45m thats looks like manipulation maybe im wrong?idk.BTW i dont see something wrong about words i made some changes in my thread ofc this reason isnt bannable btw, i just made this thread bec all people are so jealous and they complain u about manipulation thats why i used it.if people dont like my prices they will pass..i really go sick of answering on forums will quit making posts and answering here tyIt can be called merching, and not manipulation.

I've made a thread with those exact words and contexts, and couple minutes later you made a thread with whole statements completly copy pasted from mine.

By reading the past 100's of posts from you, you aren't good in English, as goes with your punctuations and grammar structure. Something like this suddenly appearing is suspicious, it is now obvious as its complety like mine.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181113/52189285a08078dda5e48d2b5398b5a8.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181113/f2faeb5e904be400e94a02d30d9dc752.jpg

Disproof
11-13-2018, 02:29 PM
It can be called merching, and not manipulation.

I've made a thread with those exact words and contexts, and couple minutes later you made a thread with whole statements complety copy pasted from mine.

By reading the past 100's of posts from you, you aren't good in English, as goes with your punctuations and grammar structure. Something like this suddenly appearing is suspicious, it is now obvious as its complety like mine.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181113/52189285a08078dda5e48d2b5398b5a8.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181113/f2faeb5e904be400e94a02d30d9dc752.jpg

ye still it isnt that so bad[if u noted i made some changes]..u buying my kershal for 39.5m and after selling 45m thats clean manipulation as u said manipulation is bannable reason.use some sentences from others isnt bad bannable reason.i made that thread bec wanted people to see the reactions of some people.that thread u made look like a form of manipulation tho. i got 65m-70m offers for now for my ghost vest but 45m kershal too op here proof 1 day u were selling kershal for 36m https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?431755-Sell-Kershal&highlight=kershal and after u were trying for more https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?433646-B)-kershal-39m&highlight=kershal and after u bought my kershal for 39.5m and now selling 45m pff its clean manipulation

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 02:34 PM
ye still it isnt that so bad[if u noted i made some changes]..u buying my kershal for 39.5m and after selling 45m thats clean manipulation as u said manipulation is bannable reason.use some sentences from others isnt bad bannable reason.i made that thread bec wanted people to see the reactions of some people.that thread u made look like a form of manipulation tho. i got 65m-70m offers for now for my ghost vest but 45m kershal too op

Lets get this straight, I bought it 39.5m from you 2 weeks ago. Now I want 45m, already have a 43m + 2 locations offer, but I prefer 45m pure gold. Basically it isn't expensive as just after 1hr of posting, a player already has the capability of spending 45m on the Kershal. 39.5m - 45m, about 5.5m difference in 2 weeks time.

Now, you said you've got 65-70m offers, but you want 80m. 10m difference, and I've been seeing you sell that thing for a long time, shouting in towns and numerous threads. No one is interested in you 80m as thats a sign of something overpeived for them.

Now, I'll be asking you the same question. Who do you think is manipulating now?

Anyways, if you bother reading those 2 threads of mine that you linked. The 1st one is selling, second thread is buying, I was buying for 39m not selling.

MajesticPotato
11-13-2018, 02:38 PM
What are you 2 smoking? I want some.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Lets get this straight, I bought it 39.5m from you 2 weeks ago. Now I want 45m, already have a 43m + 2 locations offer, but I prefer 45m pure gold. Basically it isn't expensive as just after 1hr of posting, a player already has the capability of spending 45m on Kershal. 39.5m - 45m, about 5.5m difference in 2 weeks time.

Now, you said you've got 65-70m offers, but you want 80m. 10m difference, and I've been seeing you sell that thing for a long time, shouting in towns and numerous threads. No one is interested in you 80m as thats a sign of something overpeived for them.

Now, I'll be asking you the same question. Who do you think is manipulaing now?

yes thats cleary manipulation.i post some of thread with u selling/buying kershal as u can see. kershal was 30m and u were trying to sell for 36m/after boom 39m[bought mine] in and now 45m after maybe 50m?also i have proof that ghost set worth 140m-150m now .IGN close told me she bought set for 150m she told me 75m vest 75 mask

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 02:44 PM
yes thats cleary manipulation.i post some of thread with u selling/buying kershal as u can see. kershal was 30m and u were trying to sell for 36m/after boom 39m[bought mine] in and now 45m after maybe 50m?also i have proof that ghost set worth 140m-150m now .IGN close told me she bought set for 150m she told me 75m vest 75 mask

Oh dear. You call it manipulating? Kershal was 5m, BB was also 5m, those ghost Sets? Were about 7m. Your frank vest? Also around 10m. And you call all these high prices manipulation?

When infact there were already alot of threads selling kershal for 40m, alot of people buying them for 40m too. Numerous threads have bought theirs for 42m, but that isn't far away from people buying them for 45m.

As stated, I've already been offered something worth 45m in just 1hr of posting. Unlike you, couple weeks past and still couldn't find your 80m vest buyers. I've also been offered 41m by alot of people. How about you? Just 70m? And you want 80m? Yet you call mine manipulating? When infact you want 10m more then what they offered?

Disproof
11-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Oh dear. You call it manipulating? Kershal was 5m, BB was also 5m, those ghost Sets? Were about 7m. Your frank vest? Also around 10m. And you call all these high prices manipulation?

When infact there were already alot of threads selling kershal for 40m, alot of people buying them for 40m too. Numerous threads have bought theirs for 42m, but that isn't far away from people buying them for 45m.

As stated, I've already been offered something worth 45m in just 1hr of posting. Unlike you, couple weeks past and still couldn't find your 80m vest buyers.

i got 140m offer in ghost set 70m 70m vest by 1rogue but i dont have mask i sold it like 59m before.also 1 guy sold 145m ghost set in forums. 45m kershal is op .my friend sold kershal staff [arcane] for 38m only. just like 2-3days ago and i sold my kershal to u like 1week ago no 2+ like u said..kershal isnt even lb vanity .ghost set is lb so prices in some years will be crazy and no way to get them back they are rare no like kershal/hooks/maul commons.kershal maul hooks should come back.like others manipulate price of maul ollerus now.i sold my vanity for 18.8m some days ago and now doom they ask 25m this is ridiculous

Spyce
11-13-2018, 02:57 PM

As stated, I've already been offered something worth 45m in just 1hr of posting. Unlike you, couple weeks past and still couldn't find your 80m vest buyers. I've also been offered 41m by alot of people. How about you? Just 70m? And you want 80m? Yet you call mine manipulating? When infact you want 10m more then what they offered?

Spectral is correct, over the years prices go up and down fluctuations will happen and depending on supply and demand prices tend to go up, kershals used to be 30m now 40m+, ollerus vanity 15m I've been offered 23m for mine (nfs).

Manipulation of the prices would be for example me offering 60m for the staff, as per that's 15-20m over said current value, that's product price manipulation. Because he wants 5m more and has said offer it makes him the bad guy for manipulation? I think you skipped your breakfast this morning.

On a side note some people are willing to overpay for some items that are hard to acquire and have no shame in doing so.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Spectral is correct, over the years prices go up and down fluctuations will happen and depending on supply and demand prices tend to go up, kershals used to be 30m now 40m+, ollerus vanity 15m I've been offered 23m for mine (nfs).

Manipulation of the prices would be for example me offering 60m for the staff, as per that's 15-20m over said current value, that's product price manipulation. Because he wants 5m more and has said offer it makes him the bad guy for manipulation? I think you skipped your breakfast this morning.

no i telling that 45m kershal is op looks like form of manipulation i sold him that kershal for 39.5m like week ago.also my friend sold kershal staff for 38m like 3days ago.kershal btw is stil lootable in chests/locked some people loot them in 40 chests only.also check its weird that he buying/selling kershal check in sites.in the start he wanted to sell 36m auto after he was buying for 39m[he bought mine for 39.5m] and now he telling it worth 45m+.my friend sold for 38m arcane kershal just 2 days ago EVEN HE TOLD 45M IS OVERPRICED HERE HIS WORDS
S) Kershal 45m
Straight to the point, I want 45m for it, and it will be SOLD, otherwise I could always keep it.

- Only pure gold, otherwise you're ignored. People asking for a nego, and those who offer lower than 45m are ignored too.

- I'll accept forum Pm's and mails, also in-game house mails. Yet again I won't bother interacting if it isn't my price wants.

- I know its overpriced, but I am not those people just wanting offers, later on just keeping it etc.... Once that I've met my price, its gone, I am not like those hungry people delaying sales, that wait for better offers.

- I want it drama free, so get lost for those people who destroy others by talking false accusations of manipulation. As thats what I've notice recently.

Ign []Spectral[]

Ty!

Rauitri
11-13-2018, 03:05 PM
i got 140m offer in ghost set 70m 70m vest by 1rogue but i dont have mask i sold it like 59m before.also 1 guy sold 145m ghost set in forums. 45m kershal is op .my friend sold kershal staff [arcane] for 38m only. just like 2-3days ago and i sold my kershal to u like 1week ago no 2+ like u said..kershal isnt even lb vanity .ghost set is lb so prices in some years will be crazy and no way to get them back they are rare no like kershal/hooks/maul commons.kershal maul hooks should come back.like others manipulate price of maul ollerus now.i sold my vanity for 18.8m some days ago and now doom they ask 25m this is ridiculous

Lol, its not because they're LB, but their desirability. How is 45m OP if I've already gotten an offer worth that price? There are alot of people willing to pay big for Kershal now a days, averaging of 41m already.

You've made numerous threads about your Ghost vest, you even stated 85m as auto in you past threads. Just accept that your vest is overpriced, people offer 70m, yet you want 10m more? I want 45m for Kershal, after an hour a player is already willing to pay 45m worth for it. So the problem is with your price, no one is offering 80m for the past 1-2months, but I've already founded a buyer willing to pay 45m worth for the Kershal.

So in the end, you still haven't found the 80m buyers you were looking for. But I already did within the hour. So clearly I am not expensive but you are. Good day mate!

I am not the manipulator, maybe you're? Because for the past month you kept forcing yourself into that 80m price point, but no one offers 80m but rather only upto 70m. So I guess 80m is not the price of Ghost vests, but only 70m, your pricings are just expensive.

Disproof
11-13-2018, 03:06 PM
Lol, its not because they're LB, but their desirability. How is 45m OP if I've already gotten an offer worth that price? There are alot of people willing to pay big for Kershal now a days, averaging of 41m already.

You've made numerous threads about your Ghost vest, you even stated 85m as auto in you past threads. Just accept that your vest is overpriced, people offer 70m, yet you want 10m more? I want 45m for Kershal, after an hour a player is already willing to pay 45m worth for it. So the problem is with your price, no one is offering 80m for the past 1-2months, but I've already founded a buyer willing to pay 45m worth for the Kershal.

So in the end, you still haven't found the 80m buyers you were looking for. But I already did within the hour. So clearly I am not expensive but you are. Good day mate!

I am not the manipulator, maybe you're? Because for the past month you kept forcing yourself into that 80m price point, but no one offers 80m but rather only upto 70m. So I guess 80m is not the price of Ghost vests, but only 70m, your pricings are just expensive.

I had offer tree vest[60m]+20m in my ghost vest by ign Finalspell u can ask him but he pass it after.btw gl in manipulation with that kershal.also i sold 1 ghost vest for kershal vanity+tree set[but i added like 8m in trade] IGN isofruit bought it ask him

Iseenoobs
11-14-2018, 02:55 AM
What are you 2 smoking? I want some.

100% agreed hhahahahha

Amzq
11-14-2018, 04:21 AM
Lmfao!!! So many drama ehh

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk