PDA

View Full Version : Int bear progression

WarTornBird
11-24-2011, 06:44 AM
So far so good. :) first off I wanna thank all of you forumers for the ideas :). I've been doing tanking in swamps and as it seems to me, tanking will be a challenge in nuris. Yes I'm going full int because, really, who does that? And I may just have to switch to a wand set when I reach that level because the armor issue. :/
But on a good note I'm enjoying playing an int bear and if your wiped out by this game, and you've never tried an int bear, you really should try it. With AOE staffs its amazing for PVE. :)

Arterra
11-24-2011, 06:52 AM
int bears and int birds really are end-game characters to make to simply have fun with xD

Still, the reason you dont see all int stat bears out there is because it quite frankly IS the worst stat addition/character in the game. maybe try int/dex hybrid... does the recent stat changes allow you to use your level's gear that way? (does stat boosting work anymore even? cant remember lol)

Hankomachos
11-24-2011, 07:26 AM
int bears and int birds really are end-game characters to make to simply have fun with xD

Still, the reason you dont see all int stat bears out there is because it quite frankly IS the worst stat addition/character in the game. maybe try int/dex hybrid... does the recent stat changes allow you to use your level's gear that way? (does stat boosting work anymore even? cant remember lol)

Actually, IMO, int bears pwn!

You know the aoe staffs? Like MM gem blast stAff, etc. Anyway, they complement beckon; so you do extra damage with the staff equipped when your beckon connects. Now I'm not saying int bear is the best build in game; but, a staff bear is pretty awesome especially at end game levels. Although I've yet to try it in lower levels so I'll leave it at that. ;)

Arterra
11-24-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm not hating! far from it. I have my own little int-bird, and i concur that they CAN rock out and own anything if they want to.