PDA

View Full Version : Comparison between 65 dex plat gear and 65 sanguine set?

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Ive spent a great deal of gold on my bird while leveling RedRyder and sacrificing getting a Lilith set for it (settled with 65 chiropterra, can't complain anyways with 206 armor lol). I purchased a 51 RR recurve set, 55 custom set, and a 60 full demonic set all for scarletRyder, who mind you, isn't even 53 yet lol. I've spent like about a total of 5 mil on said items, so I obviously won't be able to afford sanguine for SR :(

So what I want to know is, Plat dex 61-65, VS Sanguine 61-65. I'm settling for play and I want to know how much I'll be losing on stats.

Gaunab
11-24-2011, 07:28 AM
I believe the lvl65 sets to be much more balanced compared to the plat purples.
Dmg, dps and armorwise is seems quite ok, but it has horrible crit and regen stats (9h/s, 0m/s).
Especially crit is an important stat for a bird. The regen issues could be overcome by constant potting in PvE, which I'm not a great friend of.
I can't give exact numbers, since I didn't get to play the last few days. :(

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 07:32 AM
But your input was great either way :) thanks!

deviousdemon
11-24-2011, 07:36 AM
I believe the lvl65 sets to be much more balanced compared to the plat purples.
Dmg, dps and armorwise is seems quite ok, but it has horrible crit and regen stats (9h/s, 0m/s).
Especially crit is an important stat for a bird. The regen issues could be overcome by constant potting in PvE, which I'm not a great friend of.
I can't give exact numbers, since I didn't get to play the last few days. :(

well.. allready missed ya bud !!! :(

agreed gaunab.... purp plat gear seems to fit pve... but def not pvp!!!

off topic:
hmmmmm.. u should spend more time ingame... less on forums !

also..."zeig deine nase mal wieder in der arena!" ^^

Gaunab
11-24-2011, 07:44 AM
well.. allready missed ya bud !!! :(

agreed gaunab.... purp plat gear seems to fit pve... but def not pvp!!!

off topic:
hmmmmm.. u should spend more time ingame... less on forums !

also..."zeig deine nase mal wieder in der arena!" ^^

Unfortunately, I have serious issues with the WiFi atm. Looks like won't be much online til mid-december :(

I feel very sorry for my guild and all my other buddies...

And that's why I also decided to get kinda more active on the forums :)

Ok... Sry Red, everything else via PM :P

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 07:53 AM
Lol no big deal! I should've also mentioned, I don't pvp. This is pretty much for solely pve.

Gaunab
11-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Yea, in PvP crit damage and regen is crucial.

For PvE, I guess you could stick with plat stuff til you farmed/bought a proper set...
I personally hate spamming mana pots, that's why I sticked with Demonic. Much better regen and no significant loss in damageoutput, since the crit makes pretty much up for it :)

Just try selling your sets as soon as you don't need them anymore, and once you are at lvl65 you should have some mil from these sales. And the prices will constantly decrease. Happy leveling ;)

CrimsonTider
11-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Hey bro..

To he honest, the difference between Demonic and Sanquine is minor. I am not sure of crafted or the effects on skill damage with crafted but IMO, the Demonic set will serve you well til you can farm Sanquine.

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Hey bro..

To he honest, the difference between Demonic and Sanquine is minor. I am not sure of crafted or the effects on skill damage with crafted but IMO, the Demonic set will serve you well til you can farm Sanquine.

Hm I figured as much. So it was a 2.5 mil well spent then lol. I have no intention of crafting a sanguine set anyways, it was a miracle that I even looted the leather in the first place haha, which actually bought me the demonic :)

Thanks fellas!

牛丼が好き
11-24-2011, 08:11 PM
For dagger birds , the difference is huge because you can hit 600 dps from like 530?