PDA

View Full Version : Lv 66 Mage mount fang armor

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 09:23 AM
The armor looks AMAZING on the bears birds, but on mages it just looks like a Mage wearing a plain red robe with a feintly cool belt buckle lol. Would it be too much to ask for a slight redesign? IMO, mages got the raw end of the stick with this, and it's not fair to those that did the expensive or time consuming grind.

SL has gotten item re-designs after distaste was shown (was it the engineer 30 set?) and you guys made it look much cooler afterwards. Can the Mage 66 MF armor pleaseeeeeeeee get a redesign :)?

Ellyidol
11-24-2011, 09:24 AM
I agree. When I see 66 mages wear the vanity armor, it looks like their wearing a Voodoo/Enchanted armour instead.

Ruby!!!
11-24-2011, 09:28 AM
I agree. Moar gold for mages! :)
But pleaseeeeeeeee keep a robe and not that terrible shorts thing like lilith or sand cave armor!

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 09:30 AM
Yea it just looks like an older red colored cloth :( and yes, a robe would look better than a mini skirt armor lol, but I'd be happy with anything really that doesn't look like a regular robe.

bronislav84
11-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Yea I heard it looks plain. Support this, even though I'll never get it.

To my knowledge the Engineer 30 armor still looks like robots, as do the other two classes. Dunno what you're talking about, sorry.

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 11:33 AM
When they released the teaser video to the set, people were dissatisfied with the engi class so they changed it. They've since gotten rid of that first video.

razerfingers
11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Disagree...the bear and birds is ugly they need to redesign those...

Ellyidol
11-24-2011, 12:31 PM
Disagree...the bear and birds is ugly they need to redesign those...

Surely, you jest? The CoP + Vanity Armor is the first look that has the mythical/knighthood vibe to it IMO.

Skeletonlord
11-24-2011, 12:42 PM
The Mage one does need a change. Looks very plain. I agree!

Walkhardd
11-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Bears look sweet imo..and yes I agree that the 66 vanity for mages is a bit plain..

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Yea very saddening :/ my first elite vanity isn't up to par with the rest :( sadly, I don't see a change happening..
But it was worth a try

Whirlzap
11-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Lol my friend showed me her level 66 and she was like, I feel so pro lol.
And then she went to get her armor, came back, and was like WTH?
TBH, it makes you look like Santa's Elf.
The Elf part is true LOL.

Whirlzap
11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Yea very saddening :/ my first elite vanity isn't up to par with the rest :( sadly, I don't see a change happening..
But it was worth a try
Oh and BTW Shield of Hallows was generally thought to be just as crappy when it got released.
Developers didn't do anything. And look, people don't care now.

RedRyder
11-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Oh and BTW Shield of Hallows was generally thought to be just as crappy when it got released.
Developers didn't do anything. And look, people don't care now.

Yea, that's what I'm basing them not making a change on :( a man could hope though lol

slaveleia
11-29-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm late to the party but I just got mine last week. I'm really happy about getting the 3 piece combo vanity set but I agree with everyone that the mages robe is a little plain compared to the birds/bears. I still like it...it reminds me of the red robes of MM-Enchanted!