PDA

View Full Version : League of shadows (putting an end to bullies)

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Hello everyone. I have a pet peave. I hate bullies. The problem is they are everywhere. What do I mean? I'm referring to twinked out characters who join the lowest level pvp match possible so they can boost their oh so precious ratio. It's time we turned the tables. What do I mean? Read on and find out.

Recently I created a level 51 avian twink for pvp. I was apalled at how many 56s dressed out in glyph would join a level 51 game. I also realized the same happens at 45+ They get hounded by level 50s dressed out in cyber, death, rift or what have you...From this I realized it doesn't just happen at my level. It happens everywhere. There's always that high level bully who picks on little kids. But what happens when you pick on little kids? Their big brother comes.

I came up with a plan. A plan to stop all of these bullies. The plan is so simple I can't believe no one thought of it before! What I'm going to do is join the lowest level pvp game possible, but for a different reason. Instead of me farming levels 45+ I wait for the farmer. Whether he be a good 45 or a level 50, it doesn't matter. He joins and starts rushing, I smash his face in. But I don't want it to be just me. I want others.

About an hour ago I put my plan into action. A level 52 dressed in cyber gear joined a level 48 game. He immediatly began rushing me and my teammate who was level 45. Tbh he killed me at first. Then I got mad. I felt something burning inside me. I simply said "I could do this all day" then owned him so hard he left saying "too high level." (I'm 51 and he's 52 remember?) the mage I was with was very grateful. I let her know I was serious and that I would defend her all day. I also found out its much more worthwhile fighting for others, than for yourself.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/0576ed52.jpg

I don't want to be the only one defending against bullies. I want YOU to join my new guild "League of Shadows" (clever right? From Batman begins) Please. Help defend the innocent.

Guild requirements:

-Have a heart for justice
-Always be ready to help lower levels in pvp when they ask your asistance
-NEVER farm lower levels unless they are bullies
-you must be a pvper. A good one I might add, but don't be concerned if you aren't. If you have good in your heart than you are better to me than even Kanital (top leaderboard pvper fyi)
-I must meet you ingame. My igns are "Mightymicah, Thmightymicah, and Mastermicah"

Thanks for reading my thread! Tell your friends! ~MM

javier995
11-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Awesome! I'll start doing this too! You know you did hold your own against those 55s tho. ;)

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Lol I do know ;) and thanks.

Edit: would you be interested in joining the guild? Or no? Honest opinion please cause I still don't know if I'm gonna make it or not, depending on if ppl join. :)

AbsolutePally
11-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Sounds good, but you posted in the wrong section..goodluck

javier995
11-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Lol I do know ;) and thanks.

Edit: would you be interested in joining the guild? Or no? Honest opinion please cause I still don't know if I'm gonna make it or not, depending on if ppl join. :)

I can join on an alt, just not my main. :)

Hankomachos
11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
That is an awesome thing you're doing, micah. :)

I don't pvp often, but I know there are players with low egos that need their "fix" of bullying so they take it out on helpless, low level players. :(

I really wish you the best o' luck, and do wipe the floor with those bullys. ;)

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate the support! And absolutepally, actually I mainly wanted it in the pvp section, because even if people don't join my guild I hope they will use my strategy. Make sense?

13lacklegionz
11-24-2011, 08:32 PM
This 'bullying' is a part of pvp life. In your case, you saw a cyber lvl 52 mage attack a lvl 45 mage. However, there is a good chance that lvl 55s or above attacked that cyber mage, and that is why he attacked the lvl 45.

I do see what you are saying, and I do agree that people shouldn't rush. However, it is very often that the other people rush you. It has happened to me all the time, on all my twinks. Rushing is just another aspect of PVP/CTF.

Also, did you have sewer gear on your level 51? If so, that would make sense that he believed you were higher level than him, as cyber is inferior to sewer gear, and is a lower level gear (Cyber: 50 Sewers: 51-53-55).

This is just my opinion. Not a flaming post, or anything like that.

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 08:48 PM
I understand. But I'm not gonna sit back and watch pvp crumble. Have you seen how many people have bad pvp stats? Right when they join pvp for the very first time all the twinks rush em. Generally they never return. If they meet people like my guild who pretect them, it will change things for the better. I firmly believe this.

noobmigo
11-24-2011, 08:57 PM
I understand. But I'm not gonna sit back and watch pvp crumble. Have you seen how many people have bad pvp stats? Right when they join pvp for the very first time all the twinks rush em. Generally they never return. If they meet people like my guild who pretect them, it will change things for the better. I firmly believe this.

This is true.

However, you have to realize at some times, there are no 51 games on at the moment.

We want to PvP. So we head to the only available games - lower OR Higher level games, if one is available.

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 09:57 PM
I understand that as well. I'm not against that, I am only against the bullies. If you feel offended you better check your conscience.

noobmigo
11-24-2011, 10:05 PM
I understand that as well. I'm not against that, I am only against the bullies. If you feel offended you better check your conscience.

This is cool!

Best of luck!

---Migo

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Cool beans!

GELLIO77
11-25-2011, 01:32 PM
i totaly agree and i do this anyways, hate those 40s that join my 35 game. they rush then i woop their a** wont join guild but i promise i will protect those lower lvls :)

Imacoolbirdd
11-25-2011, 01:50 PM
I wanna join! :) add me ig Imacooltwink

Zenidal
11-27-2011, 05:27 AM
I really want to join.....but I love the guild I'm in now :(. But still, I think this is a great idea :D.

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Can tell this will be a really successful guild in the future

MightyMicah
11-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Alright as soon as I get a good lv 21 drop I'll make the guild and add u guys. Igns?

Zeubermensch
11-27-2011, 09:53 PM
I like this idea. I will see if siejo will allow me to add my twinks to your guild. In ARG our policy doesn't permit us joining any other guilds. However, Siejo is all about helping others and wanting to teach the less experienced players. So I bet he will allow me to join. Now in signing on to see if he's on. :D

dugantale
11-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Same here!!

Onaraasider
11-27-2011, 10:01 PM
hey micah, you know me right? since you know me you know i suck at pvp, badly, do i have to meet you again first? the guild misses you by the way, im plannin to join the guild with my alt.

EDIT: i have gotten better with pvp but am not vain about it

SUPAPRODIGY
11-27-2011, 10:02 PM
makes me want to join hehe :)

Kaytar
11-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Sounds like a plan dude I can level my 30 to 35 and pwn these bullies bad.
Twink ign: quinze
Ps: my kdr isn't the best because of this issue. But im still good at twink PvP and can improve my KDR with this! :)

MightyMicah
11-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Awesome! Soon as I get some $$ to make the guild we will rock and role..err lock an load.

And of course I remember you onraasider! Your as welcone as anyone!

crazytimmy96
12-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi I am new to pvp'ing and i made a level 10 avian twink, crazytimmy, and I was wondering if I could join?
I would like some help from anyone who knows how to beat dexbears because they are just crushing my k/d. I would like to find out how to beat them because I also see fellow avians and enchantresses that just get destroyed by 1v1 or 2v1 and even 3v1 which is very unfair for the one person getting owned. I will need help but I would love to see this happen through even the noobs like me!

Montanabro
12-31-2011, 12:11 AM
Hi I am new to pvp'ing and i made a level 10 avian twink, crazytimmy, and I was wondering if I could join?
I would like some help from anyone who knows how to beat dexbears because they are just crushing my k/d. I would like to find out how to beat them because I also see fellow avians and enchantresses that just get destroyed by 1v1 or 2v1 and even 3v1 which is very unfair for the one person getting owned. I will need help but I would love to see this happen through even the noobs like me!

From what I have seen, there are exceedingly few people who can beat level 10 Dex bears with a class other than bear.

xxglyphxx
12-31-2011, 12:15 AM
Hey i want to join!
Im a lvl 65 archer and some lvl 66 bother me for being 65 :(
Idk why but they just scam me :/