PDA

View Full Version : For The Love of Star Legends... STOP COMPLAINING! =)

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I figured I'd start a post that doesn't deal with complaining about platinum or prices of items that cost platinum because it seems that everytime I log in its the same 10 topics of people complaining about the same platinum issues on the General Forum. So here's a topic for us to complain about people that complain about platinum.

Whatever you do, don't mention names, and keep it clean..=) Have fun with your post(s).

Just so EVERYONE knows:

Once in a blue moon there is a reason to complain about Platinum, for instance, when Shipyard got released prices were kinda high on platinum gear, and there were a few "CONSTRUCTIVE" (keyword) posts, and STS kindly alleviated the issue with a refund and by lowering prices. Yet with that being said, there are STILL complaints about random vanity items, which might I add YOU DON'T NEED to enjoy this game, that people still constantly complain about.

Here's a Few Serious Suggestions and FACTS for people that really feel Platinum is needed:

1) Search the forums, so you don't have to start a new thread, for one of the 1000s of complaints already posted that include plenty of suggestion from many of the well respected players that play this game, on how to get free platinum without having to break your wallet. If you're too lazy to want to go through these steps, Stop Complaining!

2) Get a Job. If you're still in middle/high school. Stop being lazy, go mow the lawn for your parents for a quick 5-15 bucks. If you don't want to save/spend your money on platinum. Stop complaining!

3) Platinum Gear IS NOT a Necessity required to enjoy this game. The END GAME GEAR is equivilent and the END GAME CUSTOM GEAR is better then Platinum gear and its FREE! Ohh YES I SAID IT! FREEEEEE! You just have to put some effort into getting it. So.. Stop Complaining!

4) Too Lazy To Grind For Gear? The SL Economy is terrible, after a few weeks of a new content patch being released things drop Left and Right and are easy to get like a Hot Butter Knife Slicing through Butter. Prices on gear drop to outrageously low prices. So once again platinum gear is not needed and you can use your Credits which are easy to get. So.. Stop Complaining!

5) YOU DON'T NEED RIVET. Yes, he's expensive, he should be, not everyone should be able to afford him, he's unique, he's one of the few items in this game that some people can actually have the glory of having something rare because we all know most items in this game have gone downhill, including the new Legendaries due to the worst Luck Potion ever. Hes a VANITY. Hes probably one of the only Rare Items left in this game! Stop Complaining! (NO, I do not own RIVET)

Now For The Fun Ones:

1) If you're older and you'd rather spend your money on booze and cigarettes, yet you're complaining about not being able to afford Platinum. Stop Complaining!

2) If you'd rather watch Spongebob Squarepants than earn some money by doing chores to buy platinum. Stop Complaining!

3) If you make over 100 grand a year and drive a 50,000 dollar sports car and want Platinum prices reduced. Stop Complaining because we're complaining you make 6 figures! Lol

Deathpunch
11-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Is this a complaint thread complaining about complainling? Can I complain about the complaint thread that's complaining about complaining?

Oh, I believe I've confused myself...

+1 though.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 10:59 AM
Yes DP under the 1st Amendment you are allowed to complain about a complainer whose complaining about complainers that complain about complaints that have been "complainted" (new word?) in numerous complaints about issues that shouldnt be complained about due to residual laziness of most complainers complaints complaints plaints.

jenniebeans
11-24-2011, 11:04 AM
3) If you make over 100 grand a year and drive a 50,000 dollar sports car and want Platinum prices reduced. Stop Complaining because we're complaining you make 6 figures! Lol

Tee-hee :) This one made me laugh so hard I almost spit tea out my nose!

Nice rant!!

Deathpunch
11-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes DP under the 1st Amendment you are allowed to complain about a complainer whose complaining about complainers that complain about complaints that have been "complainted" (new word?) in numerous complaints about issues that shouldnt be complained about due to residual laziness of most complainers complaints complaints plaints.

I don't know what you just said, but if it allows me to complain, then you have my full support.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

MightyMicah
11-24-2011, 11:15 AM
I like no. 5! Lol

Ardon
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM

http://www.celebrityhotnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1af7d_miley_cyrus_Xzibit-On-Planking.jpg

OT: I really hate when people post these complaint threads, that just have so much misinformed information. Honestly, if you don't know what you're talking about, look it up.
Though, I like threads where people actually have a discussion about and don't just mindlessly argue about it.

Deadbeathc
11-24-2011, 11:51 AM
I wish these would be stickied (on all the forums), but unfortunately, there will probably be a minimum of 20 posts that complain about this scattered about within the next 3 days. (Exaggeration on my behalf? A bit.)

#1,3,4, & 5 are the best.

#2 for the fun ones is the best.

I support OP's thread, and I want you! (pointing at the screen for anyone that reads this or complains) To stop complaining!

Edit: Dang it Ardon, we were on the same topic at the same time (roughly, you hadn't posted yet while I was typing up my original message). LOL ><

Mitchturbo
11-24-2011, 11:56 AM
I agree completly :-)

The only time, I've really complained, is having to spend plat on a Halloween quest to get a pumpkin lol.

Can't wait for more updates and vanities :-)

Fac3bon3s
11-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Hate to say it but one of the things about this game that disappoints me is the fact that Legendary Gear and Epic Gear dont really hold their value. Its sad that top end gear eventually gets marked down to a value were Greens are worth more than Purples and Pinks because they are rare. Whats the point in having top end items if EVERYONE has them. I thought the whole point of a loot system was to, to some point distinguish effort and luck (so to say). Might I say I hate the new miner elixir. I agree to some extent that players should have equal grounds, but if I get a Legendary drop and Legendary Loot is suppose to be rare and its not, whats the point?

Not naming any names... complaint.

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Not naming any names... complaint.

LMAO!

That was my post on Ebalere's post. At least I didn't start a new thread for something already stated a million times...lol. Plus! I wasn't complaining I was stating a FACT...=) mwuhahahahahaha

You know you <3 me Face

Just so you know, I put two epic lvl 35 weapons up yesterday for 300 and 400 credits and they never sold. I put a Green lvl 15 item up for 500 and it sold in like 10 minutes...lol <--- FACT! =D

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Btw youre suppose to make your own funnies up O_o

Fac3bon3s
11-24-2011, 06:56 PM
I prefer to ride on the coat tails of others.

TsunamiTheClown
11-24-2011, 07:08 PM
...i think its fair that we all get a piece of the prize(plat). please sts, please, think about the children. think about those who have no credit cards.

My favorite complaint to date here ^^^^^^ (this almost made it into my sig). And last time i checked SL is still free. :baffled:

Rodvik
11-25-2011, 02:30 PM
My favorite complaint to date here ^^^^^^ (this almost made it into my sig). And last time i checked SL is still free. :baffled:

Lol, I remember reading this in a post somewhere also.

kateku
11-26-2011, 02:14 AM
My crimson kitty cost me 500p >:0

Nice threads.

Bakoffmycandy
11-26-2011, 12:20 PM
I hear ya, guys. STS forums have been flooded with more nonsense than usual. Its been bad enough to the point I rarely check them anymore....

Please STOP & ASK YOURSELF before you start a thread :

Is this a VALID QUESTION, TOPIC or HAVE ANY RELEVANCE AT ALL?

Or am I just starting this thread for the sake of attention & not to help the community?