PDA

View Full Version : Dream Cleaver Proc

Clickerxyz
11-17-2018, 04:59 AM
So.. my team(Gone,Eynn,Happilycrazy) runned in maus when we noticed that the proc of dream cleaver goes weird. sometimes it pulls enemies which is the right one and sometimes it pushes enemies. they noticed it when i was in front alone trying to get all the mobs when i charged and hit the mobs they got pushed away.. kindly fix this pls... thx

adding : We did a test in pvp Terrorblade vs DreamCleaver(Me and Nasty), which also doesnt pull the him when it procs.. kindly check on this pls ty.

-Clickerxyz/Xargs

Thesaint Bermudez
11-17-2018, 05:09 AM
any user of spirit weapon?
if yes the spirit weapon double proc create that pull.

Lim Weibin
11-17-2018, 05:50 AM
Free bump to fix this bug... thanks! :)

Clickerxyz
11-17-2018, 06:38 AM
any user of spirit weapon?
if yes the spirit weapon double proc create that pull.

yes someone using spirit weap. but they're far from me cuz im pulling the mobs while doing charged attack. also i know that spirit weap's proc goes crazy when it procs x2 or more.

Clickerxyz
11-18-2018, 08:11 AM
updated.. it doesnt work good in pvp also as we tested. it doesnt pull.. we did a Terrorblade vs DreamCleaver test.

Terrorshock1
11-19-2018, 07:18 AM
fix the proc its broken

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
11-21-2018, 10:49 AM
updated.. it doesnt work good in pvp also as we tested. it doesnt pull.. we did a Terrorblade vs DreamCleaver test.

It has a lower chance to pull than terror blade from what I remember.
Did you test it vs multiple enemies in pvp? It's harder to proc terror blade in 1v1 too, needs more than 3 in range for a consistent proc.

enikriokar123
12-09-2018, 11:27 AM
I think its a double proc from dream clever that was not a push seems like a double pull

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-J530F eszközömről