PDA

View Full Version : Sir spend a lot.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 07:09 AM
Give us an option to permanently ban ourselves from gambling at him. I suffered loss over 120m, you may ask why? Well system is addictive for some people I'm well aware I will always end up losing if I continue but guess what once you're addicted nothing will stop you. P.s don't try to compare this to lockeds, awakens etc.

jade10
11-17-2018, 07:54 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 08:06 AM
Give us an option to permanently ban ourselves from gambling at him. I suffered loss over 120m, you may ask why? Well system is addictive for some people I'm well aware I will always end up losing if I continue but guess what once you're addicted nothing will stop you. P.s don't try to compare this to lockeds, awakens etc.
That is why you put the gold in the bank (your stash) so you don’t spend it all :/ people these days...treat your stash as your bank and you couldve avoided this issue all together.

Screenshotz
11-17-2018, 08:54 AM
Cry kekekek

ancestor
11-17-2018, 09:58 AM
Better call the AL gambling problem hotline

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Cry kekekek
No need to cry I genuinely think its good idea I can waste another 120m and still have more than you.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:24 AM
No need to cry I genuinely think its good idea I can waste another 120m and still have more than you.
Son that is rude! You might have more gold (though you don’t know for certain) but Screenshotz seems to be the smarter. It’s your own dang fault for spending 120m. People need to ​think.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:31 AM
No need to cry I genuinely think it’s a good idea I can waste another 120m and still have more than you.
If that’s so, then why does this thread exist? Not meaning to cause drama, but I like to think logically, and I’m not seeing any logic in this thread.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:34 AM
Son? O.o can you show me the part where I said its someone else's fault? Yeah genius. I simply proposed an OPTION for people that are easy on trigger. Where is this salt coming from?! Like seriously there should be an age restriction for salty immature people.
Like yourself? I was saying, “son” bc you’re acting like an immature boy bragging on how much gold he has.

Meh doesn’t matter...some people will never learn...

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:38 AM
If that’s so, then why does this thread exist? Not meaning to cause drama, but I like to think logically, and I’m not seeing any logic in this thread.
Son? O.o can you show me the part where j said its someone else's fault? Yeah genius. I just suggested an OPTION for people that are easy on trigger. Forums are crowded with immature salty kids nowadays. Closing this thread I can't be bothered to discuss.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:40 AM
Son? O.o can you show me the part where j said its someone else's fault? Yeah genius. I just suggested an OPTION for people that are easy on trigger. Forums are crowded with immature salty kids nowadays. Closing this thread I can't be bothered to discuss.
um...ok....You just repeated that whole thing....you know what, nvm. You know who you are.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Deleted first reply by mistake, and yeah i simply replied there is no need to cry cuz I'm still not bankrupt. You're very intelligent criticizing my reply to the guy that was provoking. Hf I'm done here.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:47 AM
Deleted first reply by mistake, and yeah i simply replied there is no need to cry cuz I'm still not bankrupt. You're very intelligent criticizing my reply to the guy that was provoking. Hf I'm done here.
Thank you :D I’d rather be smart than rich any day.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:52 AM
Thank you :D I’d rather be smart than rich anyway, and yeah he was criticizing you bc of your stupid mistake, in case you didn’t know.
Sadly you're neither. Its ok you can stop idolizing him now.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:54 AM
Sadly you're neither. Its ok you can stop idolizing him now.
i thought you said you were done? How bout now?

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:56 AM
i thought you said you were done? How bout now?
Ty for your concern I'm done when you stop commenting ^^

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:57 AM
You’re not gonna reply to my post that could actually help you from quick spending? I think that actually might help you (snd everybody tbh) from spending.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 10:58 AM
Easy to spend scammed gold for useless things ;)
Wait wait wait.. Did you just assume someone is scammer without even knowing who he is? That's brilliant

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Ty for your concern I'm done when you stop commenting ^^
It’s survival of the fittest hun -_-

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:02 AM
Easy to spend scammed gold for useless things ;)

Why is this a thing again. Accusing ppl of things they dont know about. Like all the time. Please stop, ppl can do whatever they want with gold in this game, not someone elses concern.

How stupid do you feel on a scale of 1 to 2?

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:02 AM
How stupid do you feel on a scale of 1 to 2?
Just stop criticizing him.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:04 AM
Just stop criticizing him.
I hope you're joking or else I feel bad for you. First you defend guy that was provoking and then you proceed to defend guy that accused someone with even knowing who the person is.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:08 AM
I hope you're joking or else I feel bad for you. First you defend guy that was provoking and then you proceed to defend guy that accused someone with even knowing who the person is.
Actually the only reason I’m replying on this thread is because this convo is funny XD. So yes, I’m joking, rightfully so :)

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:10 AM
I know enough
Id like you to speak up I'm really curious what you have to say after such stupid accusation :D

Screenshotz
11-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Why arent you posting on your old forum acc? :p

Captainrock
11-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Sir spendsalot chest was made for gold sink.
So you shouldn’t expect any good return from it.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:23 AM
Screen do tell who exactly am I?

Screenshotz
11-17-2018, 11:24 AM
Funny how you keep deleting your posts :D

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:24 AM
Screen do tell who exactly am I?
Ooohohhh lemme guess! A guy who was banned from calling others names and starting drama? Especially recently? What do I win?! :D

radagan
11-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Okay please accept my apology, I thought I was right but we make mistakes.

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:31 AM
No worries Radgan screen did same thing and is unable to say who I am smh. @tipper stop begging for attention.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Hmm why would you make a forum account just a few days ago just to cause drama. It makes no sense! :p

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Actually I’m having fun. Besides, nobody pays attention to me irl so talking to someone who keeps firing back insults is quite entertaining...
Besides I’m bored -_-

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 11:34 AM
Hmm why would you make a forum account just a few days ago just to cause drama. It makes no sense! :p

I genuinely tho it would be useful for some people because I know many ppl that would be much happier with that option implemented. I didn't ask for salt and accusations without any logical explanation.

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:36 AM
i genuinely tho it would be useful for some people because i know many ppl that would be much happier with that option implemented. I didn't ask for salt and accusations without any logical explanation.
thank you ftw

Avaree
11-17-2018, 11:37 AM
Seriously it is sad how one person requests an option to be added to the game then gets attacked on his/her opinion. Many players come to game and forum to enjoy their free time to escape the stress if their day, post non combative threads, only to get derailed by rude/non constructive responses.

Next time, remember every thread like this, takes away from developers' time.

Screenshotz
11-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Forum police here waaaaaa

Sggestions shall be posted here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Tippertwo
11-17-2018, 11:42 AM
I genuinely tho it would be useful for some people because I know many ppl that would be much happier with that option implemented. I didn't ask for salt and accusations without any logical explanation.
May I ask you what suddenly made you go to the deep end? You used to be so chill...and now you’re just so...mean..

PsychoNuke
11-17-2018, 12:00 PM
Who is he and why are you guys talking cryptic? :p

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 12:47 PM
Who is he and why are you guys talking cryptic? :p
Exactly lol

Eagleye
11-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Sir spendsalot is a chump

Chronox
11-17-2018, 04:34 PM
sorry for ur loss, i personally know the pain XD

QuaseT
11-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Ty for balancing the inflation. Maybe you have more luck next 120m. :D

Continental
11-17-2018, 06:53 PM
This suggestion feels more like a brag than a feature request or is it just me?

MajesticPotato
11-17-2018, 07:20 PM
This suggestion feels more like a brag than a feature request or is it just me?
Seriously? Nowadays half of endgame players have 100+m and why would someone brag about losing gold. Didn't know having gold on a GAME is that much of an achievement to brag about it.

Arachnophobik
11-17-2018, 08:03 PM
Not a gamble if you always lose ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
11-17-2018, 08:47 PM
Seriously it is sad how one person requests an option to be added to the game then gets attacked on his/her opinion. Many players come to game and forum to enjoy their free time to escape the stress if their day, post non combative threads, only to get derailed by rude/non constructive responses.

I absolutely agree with you, 100% you are speaking the truth.

It is very sad and unfortunate.

Suentous PO
11-17-2018, 11:32 PM

& next thread of a gambler complaining about knowing they're taking a gamble & loosing also takes from devs time

Ty for balancing the inflation. Maybe you have more luck next 120m. :D

Darwin awards?

Ebereasider
11-17-2018, 11:50 PM
1. Rather than disabling Sir Spendsalot, we need more NPCs or items like that to reduce the awful inflation.
2. It's way better for people to learn about the bad effects of gambling from a game than from losing money in their real lives.

wangkj
11-18-2018, 12:07 AM
Does anyone have some popcorn? :02.47-tranquillity:

THE GOLDEN KING
11-18-2018, 12:20 AM
Does anyone have some popcorn? :02.47-tranquillity:

Buttered or non buttered ?

Oldnewzeus
11-18-2018, 02:16 AM

lmao Mvp is it you?

PostNoob
11-18-2018, 04:37 AM
1: its almost exactly like locks and awaken gems. Wondering why you dont want people to compare it..

2: you were bragging in this thread, or am i the only one to catch it?

3: not even close to half of the end game population have over 100m.

4: if you can learn to be humble you wouldnt have this problem.

5: an option to permanently disable him would just result in needless emails " Can you pls let me gamble again, pls i didnt mean it".

6: usually when accused of being a multi, people dont say " well who am i then", its a basic assumption then that you are lol. Ive never seen some1 defend that like you just did here.

7: i dont have popcorn but i do have tons of cake..

MajesticPotato
11-18-2018, 05:25 AM
1: its almost exactly like locks and awaken gems. Wondering why you dont want people to compare it..

2: you were bragging in this thread, or am i the only one to catch it?

3: not even close to half of the end game population have over 100m.

4: if you can learn to be humble you wouldnt have this problem.

5: an option to permanently disable him would just result in needless emails " Can you pls let me gamble again, pls i didnt mean it".

6: usually when accused of being a multi, people dont say " well who am i then", its a basic assumption then that you are lol. Ive never seen some1 defend that like you just did here.

7: i dont have popcorn but i do have tons of cake..
1. Its not like awakens it doesn't bring you up and down+its and instand gold. 2. I was replying to provoking there's there's plenty of way richer ppl. 3. It was just a figure of speech that there are many ppl that have that much. 4. Uh? Seems like you know me that well over a suggestion. 5. How to see future like you?. 6. I actually talked with them afterwards they were wrong, why would I want to explain myself to accusation based on absolutely nothing. 7. Are you bragging about having a lot of cake or did only me catch it?!

MajesticPotato
11-18-2018, 06:01 AM
I can't edit my comments so I apologize for typos. I'm done discussing any further I didn't see this much salt coming, sure it wasn't the best suggestion but it seems like some people wait on those kind od threads just to be toxic. Ty all

Motherless_Child
11-18-2018, 10:37 PM

System is working perfectly..... No bugs to report here...... LOL.......

kjustine321
11-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Your gold could have been fed thousands of beggars in outsposts

Dina Ros S
11-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Your gold could have been fed thousands of beggars in outsposts

lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nickleo
11-20-2018, 06:14 AM
lol

Lol u are member from 2013 and have only posted 7 posts xD How is that possible lol

Oakmaiden
11-20-2018, 09:20 AM
Mashed potatos anyone?

Kakashis
11-20-2018, 10:28 AM
120m trying to loot the 1m ones?

Dina Ros S
11-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Lol u are member from 2013 and have only posted 7 posts xD How is that possible lol

you check my profile why lol

Gufugufutwo
11-26-2018, 11:58 PM
hey, just wanted to ask, if you are that open to throwing away your gold, could i suggest you just giving some to me? :3 im poor asf and can always use some charity ;) tyyy

TheMadElf
11-30-2018, 11:15 PM
You gotta know when to fold em