PDA

View Full Version : No to Title

Ravisher
11-18-2018, 06:59 AM
for the incoming winter event. or even on all the incoming events.

i know most of the players love the coloring of titles that sts does. but am i the only one that feels sad everytime colored titles are the main rewards for the plat tier? people might say that if i wanted banners i should've run for leaderboards, but i myself is always busy in real life as a student and playing AL is my only stress reliever for years now. so i always wanted to get some banners that can be displayed in my house to bring back memories of certain events that i've played.

so maybe we can do titles for gold tier rewards and banners for plat tier rewards? or vice versa. for the satisfaction of all players.

Xxkayakxx
11-18-2018, 07:44 AM
Another solution could be to display titles in your house :)

Ucamaeben
11-18-2018, 07:49 AM
+1 to housing display of titles. Make it a highway billboard sign that’s digital and rotates titles like adds.

Motherless_Child
11-18-2018, 03:24 PM
+1 to housing display of titles. Make it a highway billboard sign that’s digital and rotates titles like adds.

Would be nice if all of Arlor could actually enter some of these houses to see the impressiveness.....

They should really begin making people's houses a part of events......... Instead of outpost or whatever, the person's house could be the go to spot for the event............. If you have a house and do not wish to be a part of it, you can reject the inquiry from STS, they'd have to ask first.....................................

Snowman Is here
11-18-2018, 04:59 PM
Would be nice if badges were rewarded in these events.

Crankomaniac
11-19-2018, 12:25 AM
+1 like your opinion

Bruiizer

kjustine321
11-19-2018, 07:35 AM
Makess senseeee uhmm