PDA

View Full Version : New Furniture idea

Disproof
11-18-2018, 11:40 AM
What about New Furniture Cannons for house like in the kraags which drops in the owners 1.000 golds ?What do u think guys

Cogmaster
11-18-2018, 11:43 AM
1k? That's broken

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk

Leu
11-18-2018, 11:45 AM
I want a two floor tavern xD
Tbh 300 slots aint enough xd and ya I love the cannons idea xD that would be fun

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
11-18-2018, 08:02 PM
No just no, already enough. What do you want next? Pets as ‘furnitures’ that gives out gold everything you pat it?

Leu
11-18-2018, 08:10 PM
No just no, already enough. What do you want next? Pets as ‘furnitures’ that gives out gold everything you pat it?Oh come on don't be like that xd but I love the pets idea xD
Hey devs, can't we just add pets to the house as furniture? They just keep moving around xd

MajesticPotato
11-18-2018, 08:16 PM
1000 gold? .-. That would destroy the game in a week. Just imagine how many people would use macro for that.. Even without macro people would just sit in a house and become dirty rich just by clicking it while watching TV and nobody would ever play any content once they bought the cannon.

Leu
11-18-2018, 08:18 PM
He probably meant 1 gold just like kraag not 1k xd

MajesticPotato
11-18-2018, 08:22 PM
He probably meant 1 gold just like kraag not 1k xd

Uhm I don't see how does one type an 1,000 for 1 gold._. However no no to this

Leu
11-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Uhm I don't see how does one type an 1,000 for 1 gold._. However no no to thisPffft - ,-

Spheresome
11-18-2018, 08:27 PM
Im fine with the cannon, just not 1k gold lol

Dex Putra
11-18-2018, 09:10 PM
LOL yes good idea when cannon back fire ur lost all u have before ..!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Disproof
11-19-2018, 02:04 AM
maybe would be nice if it was superare and could drop some golds:p

Crazyvish
11-19-2018, 06:24 AM
Good idea lol,that cannon would cost alot for sure,but the gold can be get back once fired alot on cannon lol

Cogmaster
11-19-2018, 06:28 AM
1000 gold? .-. That would destroy the game in a week. Just imagine how many people would use macro for that.. Even without macro people would just sit in a house and become dirty rich just by clicking it while watching TV and nobody would ever play any content once they bought the cannon.Exactly, everyone would forever sit in their houses clicking the cannon non stop. It would completely break the game. Adding a normal cannon that rewards you 1gold like the existing ones in krag would be fine. 1k? Not in a million years

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk

Susanne
11-19-2018, 06:38 AM
It's ok as it is. Leave things as they are. Next you'll be wanting a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, fridge freezer, food mixer, TV set that really works, not to mention the stables outside to house our pets. The yacht moored up by the lake in the garden and the helipad complete with a working helicopter that transports you anywhere. A garage with a sports car and a working alarm system. Let the Devs concentrate on making a girly face for the mage..One that stays on in the tub. 😑

kjustine321
11-19-2018, 07:33 AM
Goooooood ideaaaaaaaaa

Motherless_Child
11-19-2018, 07:51 AM
What about New Furniture Cannons for house like in the kraags which drops in the owners 1.000 golds ?What do u think guys

I would really like to see these houses become more of a part of the game, somehow............

Otherwise, you guys will essentially just end up killing yourselves and friends with those "deadly cannons"...... LOL......................

Oakmaiden
11-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Sign me up for a new house pet, a juke box and I love Suzi’s idea of an ice box, t.v. set ect. Oh and a vacuum mammoth like Wilma Flintstone uses!

Tippertwo
11-19-2018, 07:08 PM
I think I understand what he meant by 1.000 lol. It’s like 1.567 secs.
The cannon idea is “ok.” But I like it how it is now :)

MajesticPotato
11-19-2018, 07:36 PM
I think I understand what he meant by 1.000 lol. It’s like 1.567 secs.
The cannon idea is “ok.” But I like it how it is now :)

Ok so you were strongly against idea that wouldn't affect anyone whatsoever, and idea that would end the game is "ok"? Troll spotted.

Tippertwo
11-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Ok so you were strongly against idea that wouldn't affect anyone whatsoever, and idea that would end the game is "ok"? Troll spotted.
?? Please don’t start drama in ANOTHER thread. Wth dude I was just stating my opinion...
If you have something against me or dislike me for whatever reason, I’d like to hear it NOW instead of later. I’m simply asking this: Do you have something against me?

Encryptions
11-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Question, how is Tipper trolling?

MajesticPotato
11-19-2018, 09:15 PM
?? Please don’t start drama in ANOTHER thread. Wth dude I was just stating my opinion...
If you have something against me or dislike me for whatever reason, I’d like to hear it NOW instead of later. I’m simply asking this: Do you have something against me?

You clearly stated on my thread that you're bored and that you're having fun arguing so yes Im definitely the 1 that is starting drama.

Tippertwo
11-19-2018, 09:26 PM
You clearly stated on my thread that you're bored and that you're having fun arguing so yes Im definitely the 1 that is starting drama.
I don’t remember me saying that. So quote it for me from your thread, and I’ll believe you. If I said that, then yes I’m bored. But you see that’s how I combat arguments and drama: by making little jokes to lesson the severity of the tension taking place. So maybe you should get to know me a lil better ay?
Secondly, you never answered mine or Encryptions’ question. What do you have against me, and how am I trolling?

MajesticPotato
11-19-2018, 09:36 PM
I don’t remember me saying that. So quote it for me from your thread, and I’ll believe you. If I said that, then yes I’m bored. But you see that’s how I combat arguments and drama: by making little jokes to lesson the severity of the tension taking place. So maybe you should get to know me a lil better ay?
Secondly, you never answered mine or Encryptions’ question. What do you have against me, and how am I trolling?

Actually I’m having fun. Besides, nobody pays attention to me irl so talking to someone who keeps firing back insults is quite entertaining...
Besides I’m bored -_-

There is an answer for both of you. If you're unable to comprehend your own statement it goes like this " I will provoke until we start to argue because its entertaining " I'm done wasting my time on trolls enjoy your day :)

Tippertwo
11-19-2018, 09:38 PM
There is an answer for both of you. If you're unable to comprehend your own statement it goes like this " I will provoke until we start to argue because its entertaining " I'm done wasting my time on trolls enjoy your day :)
There is so much I want to say, and you STILL never answered our questions. Just leave me alone dude. You’re constantly on my back.

MajesticPotato
11-19-2018, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=Tippertwo;2895195]There is so much I want to say, and you STILL never answered our questions. Just leave me alone dude. You’re constantly on my back.
On top of being troll you're also very delusional. How am I bothering you when you're the1 that actually started to argue cuz you find it entertaining? I will pray for you! Ok ok fr done with you.

Tippertwo
11-19-2018, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=Tippertwo;2895195]There is so much I want to say, and you STILL never answered our questions. Just leave me alone dude. You’re constantly on my back.
On top of being troll you're also very delusional. How am I bothering you when you're the1 that actually started to argue cuz you find it entertaining? I will pray for you! Ok ok fr done with you.
Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful there’s such a thing as an ignore list :)
Oh, before I go: calling me names is just inciting the drama. But I’m sure you knew that.

MajesticPotato
11-19-2018, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=MajesticPotato;2895196]
Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful there’s such a thing as an ignore list :)
Oh, before I go: calling me names is just inciting the drama. But I’m sure you knew that.
Uh oh victim card? What I did is basically prove you were "trolling" you basically admitted it on my thread. Ok i will ignore you now I won't feed "your need for the attention" see its not very convenient when there's an actual proof is it ^^

Suentous PO
11-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Last I checked, simply calling someone else a troll was itself considered trolling per the tos.
Safeties on lads, no need to get banned (again)

Gaprisha
11-20-2018, 07:54 AM
I'd like to see more varieties of trees and plants ;)

Motherless_Child
11-20-2018, 08:20 AM
I'd like to see more varieties of trees and plants ;)

This just made me think about something..........

There is a particular "plant" that is now legalized (In D.C., at least).......................

I'd love to plant one of those in my AL house.......

Gaprisha
11-20-2018, 08:46 AM
This just made me think about something..........

There is a particular "plant" that is now legalized (In D.C., at least).......................

I'd love to plant one of those in my AL house.......

Lol I know what you mean. My guild revolves around that theme ;3
Tho I don't......... You know...... >.<
Still, doubt sts will do this particular one.

What I'd also like tho is to have a tree with a leaf falling effect like the elondrian weps or like the leprachaun banner effect *-*