PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for iPhone 4(iOS4?)

aWildEevee
07-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Small suggestion, I think it would br awesome for all us iPhone 4 users if SPS would support multitasking for Pocket Legends. :] and the ability to turn it on and off in options menu.
Also, idk if this is for all iOS4 users, or just iPhone 4 that can multitask, buy if it's for all, I think it would be great if it wad implemented. I hate when I get a text or call and I have to leave the game.
But there should be a time-out feature. Where as-in, if you leave the app with multitasking to txt or email, but you stay gone for maybe... 90 seconds you will be logged out and leave the game and such.
Anny feedback, suggestions, and comments?! :D

KingFu
07-12-2010, 08:27 PM
IOS4 works for 3rd Gen Ipod Touch, Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4, IOS4 works for the 3G, and 2nd Gen Ipod Touch, but the multitasking feature doesn't work for these, Iphone 2G and 1st Gen Ipod Touch doesn't have IOS4. I have been thinking this since IOS4 came out, but I never took action. Good show!

bmc85uk
07-12-2010, 08:40 PM
It's already planned as part of 1.3 :-)

KingFu
07-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I thought I heard that, but I forgot if I heard it from the devs, or another player, so it wasn't a safe source for sure...

aWildEevee
07-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeh, but there's no problem in reassuring ourselves! :D
What other features would you guys like to see including in the multitasking?

bmc85uk
07-12-2010, 09:40 PM
I think I'd like an AFK feature with a visible flag and auto reply to incoming tells, and for that to automatically be turned on when you switch out of the app.

I don't think I'd want the auto log out feature, maybe auto leave zone to prevent people taking space in dungeon runs being un-bootable as group leader, or in town, longer than 90 seconds though, maybe 5-10 mins.