PDA

View Full Version : New arc weapons proc (Ideas)

Crankomaniac
11-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Hello boys and girls all around the Arcane Legends Universe!

I decided to lead/start a thread about ur wildest ideas for the proc of the upcoming new arc weapons.
Don’t be to shy to drop some op,funny or crazy opinions.

Maybe this thread helps the Devs to create some interesting weapons.

Ah and btw this is a drama free thread, all ideas will be respected.

Ty, Bruiizer

Encryptions
11-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Golds man claymore, proc summons a molten gold puddle damaging and stunning enemies.

Irg
11-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Blessed staff XD charge to change proc like balanced weapon
Heaven's bless: chance to proc on hit, after 5s delay the target explodes, blessing near by player shield that absorb damage,Heal and increase damage
Inferno curse: chance to proc on hit, after 5s delay a hellfire dark beam instantly banish an enemy(or deal insane damage to player) And creates cursed wave that stun, small chance to banish and additional chance to spread inferno curse to nearby enemy
Idk just feels cool to have a weapon like this

Thewolfbull
11-19-2018, 04:47 PM
A proc that lets tanks get kills vs rogues in pvp

Marosok
11-19-2018, 04:51 PM
I just like TB proc, so i will stay with it (because it is amazing proc for warrior, so why not improve it).

Name: Aquatic blade of sea
Proc: Chance on attack create water twister surrounded with deep water. Water twister pull mobs in, stun them and damage them. There is 50% chance to drown some of pulled mobs in "deep water". Each drowned mob will heal all players in area.

|Ares|
11-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Make bows great again, no matter what proc.

Spheresome
11-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Mage Weapon: The Primordial Wand Of Wizarding
Proc: Summons Green and Orange Orbs like the mobs in underhul that attack enemies. Like Such

I Do not Own This Image

supersyan
11-19-2018, 09:02 PM
Arcane rocket for mage. 30% chance to procs small missiles from back of the mage which does aoe damage and 5% chance to proc mega rocket which obliterates all enemies

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-19-2018, 09:47 PM
The level 41 frost proc weps redone to match current level.

OR...

Give mage a nuclear weapon proc, once fired, nukes map. Dhsjsjskshk!

THE GOLDEN KING
11-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Warrior:(name) Arlorian Hammer of the Great

Description: This hammer is a weapon of the gods now wearable for mortals use.

It’s an arcane rarity looks of maul of ollerus but with a sharper look to it. Color includes light orange glow with dark purple frame with black lightning. Ability: what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy. Once impacted it stuns for 4 seconds reducing 30% of the attackers damage and armor while increasing damage and armor by 20%to the the user for 10 seconds(stackable up to 3 times). Proc effect looks like that of maul but much bigger. similar to mishi’s size but orange with black lightning on the ground. With dark orange lightning going surrounding the user.

Mage(name) Death Grip of Arlor

Description: This staff belongs to death itself , stored away from any who seek its god like power now in hands of the evil legends.

This arcane rarity staff should have the same look as the 36 arcane staff but with 3 orbs flying around the user instead of one. Colors include 3 light red orbs with one blood shot red orb on the staff with a light purple glow. The proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies (1.5% hp per second) for 10 seconds while draining enemy life(3.5%hp every 1.5seconds for 8 seconds)heals the user 20% of hp for 2 seconds and boosts allies overall stats by 10% till user of the staff dies. Proc effect has lightning clouds the size of staff of protection proc under its feet with mist coming out of users eyes

Rogue(name) Pride hooks of Light

Description: A holy weapon crafted by the legends for the chosen one’s hands to guide the light out of darkness.

These arcane rarity hooks look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with a dark purple core with orange lightning, proc should be the same as the 26 hooks except it grants sheild to all allies for 5 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% . 30% chance for self healing 35% of hp back for 7 seconds (like the Juggernaut skill)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
11-20-2018, 12:47 AM
Mage Weapon: The Primordial Wand Of Wizarding
Proc: Summons Green and Orange Orbs like the mobs in underhul that attack enemies. Like Such

I Do not Own This Image

There’s a similar weapon like this it’s called Planar ..(something) it’s and old legendary level 40-41 weapon it does the same thing except the healing part.

Crankomaniac
11-20-2018, 04:23 AM
Some very cool and creative ideas!

Zynzyn
11-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Idea:

1) The new arcane or heroic weapon procs snowballs from the sky that melt into AOE icy puddles around the mob or boss. These icy puddles make debuff pools from bosses melt or freeze (negates them). For example in festerfang the fire pools tossed at us by mobs, or the pools around lich corvis vanish when the weapon procs. Its imaginary and i have no clue if that would be too op or meh.

2) Goldloot proc. Like the eggshelled ring temporarily procs xp boost, a weapon could proc a miniscule gold loot percentage.

Crankomaniac
11-20-2018, 02:10 PM
I think procs that increase GL rate isn’t that good. Current state of game has enough GL items :)

But your idea of aoe proc looks fun.
So u r fine with new arc weapon or heroic? Most of the player don’t want „Heroic Legend“.

Ty for Ur post

swoutttt
11-20-2018, 07:39 PM
Maybe would be cool if new arc weapons can summon some kind of spirit that fights with you in battle.

Ucamaeben
11-22-2018, 06:00 AM
I think sts should focus on the intended roles of each class:

Warrior: Health / Armor

Mage: mob control / aoe proc

Rogue: high dmg

More mob debuffs would be good I think, mob armor/health debuffs.

Yeh
11-22-2018, 11:02 AM
For mage I think a fully auto plasma rifle would be cool . You can’t charge it, if you hold attack it just has rapid fire. Chance to proc and explosion that stuns and does dot or lowers armor like dragon hunter blades

Dispressor
11-26-2018, 04:57 PM
I post some of my ideas
New concept of weapons. If u charge it u go I God mode weapon and get God proc for 25 seconds 7 sec cool down.
Warrior : stormbreaker
After the vanity it will be good to see the weapon of a God.
Normal state: proc thunderbolts that deal damage in area debuff dodge by 25% and chance to stun.
God mode : Warrior get 40% more dmg but armor is reduced by 50% chance on hit to reduce dodge of target by 40%. Tank have a grey aura around him that buff armor of allies by 10%
Rogue: spark daggers
U have lightning in hands.
Normal mode chance to spawn lightning with some clouds that hit multiple enemies in a chain. Consecutive successful chains deal extra damage. Staying in the cloud will increase dodge by 40%.
God mode: rog get 40% mana ignore and 5% ignore cool down for skill but u lose 10% of armor and 50% dodge. Spark chain are more frequent and hit more enemies also damage are higher.
Rog have purple aura around her grants 10% crit buff.
Mage : thunder gun
An ancient horn gun that contains the powers of all winds.
Normal mode chance to push enemies away high chance to stun and root enemies in place allies in the wind get 100% move speed(stack)for 7 sec.
God mode: mage get 40% haste but loses 50% of mana now pushed away enemies have also 0% crit chance.
Mage have yellow aura that gives 10% boss damage and elite mobs damage

Spell
11-26-2018, 08:37 PM
i have an idea——
how about an arcane mage rifle that cannot be dodged and has chance to proc a selfbuff that grants 10%crit 30% dmg 10% armor and a torent of lightning around the casters body that slowly dmgs and drains enemys mana. yummm

a mage can dream >=]

Alghost
11-26-2018, 09:34 PM
Warrior:(name) Arlorian Hammer of the Great

Description: This hammer is a weapon of the gods now wearable for mortals use.

It’s an arcane rarity looks of maul of ollerus but with a sharper look to it. Color includes light orange glow with dark purple frame with black lightning. Ability: what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy. Once impacted it stuns for 4 seconds reducing 30% of the attackers damage and armor while increasing damage and armor by 20%to the the user for 10 seconds(stackable up to 3 times). Proc effect looks like that of maul but much bigger. similar to mishi’s size but orange with black lightning on the ground. With dark orange lightning going surrounding the user.

Mage(name) Death Grip of Arlor

Description: This staff belongs to death itself , stored away from any who seek its god like power now in hands of the evil legends.

This arcane rarity staff should have the same look as the 36 arcane staff but with 3 orbs flying around the user instead of one. Colors include 3 light red orbs with one blood shot red orb on the staff with a light purple glow. The proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies (1.5% hp per second) for 10 seconds while draining enemy life(3.5%hp every 1.5seconds for 8 seconds)heals the user 20% of hp for 2 seconds and boosts allies overall stats by 10% till user of the staff dies. Proc effect has lightning clouds the size of staff of protection proc under its feet with mist coming out of users eyes

Rogue(name) Pride hooks of Light

Description: A holy weapon crafted by the legends for the chosen one’s hands to guide the light out of darkness.

These arcane rarity hooks look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with a dark purple core with orange lightning, proc should be the same as the 26 hooks except it grants sheild to all allies for 5 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% . 30% chance for self healing 35% of hp back for 7 seconds (like the Juggernaut skill)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I post some of my ideas
New concept of weapons. If u charge it u go I God mode weapon and get God proc for 25 seconds 7 sec cool down.
Warrior : stormbreaker
After the vanity it will be good to see the weapon of a God.
Normal state: proc thunderbolts that deal damage in area debuff dodge by 25% and chance to stun.
God mode : Warrior get 40% more dmg but armor is reduced by 50% chance on hit to reduce dodge of target by 40%. Tank have a grey aura around him that buff armor of allies by 10%
Rogue: spark daggers
U have lightning in hands.
Normal mode chance to spawn lightning with some clouds that hit multiple enemies in a chain. Consecutive successful chains deal extra damage. Staying in the cloud will increase dodge by 40%.
God mode: rog get 40% mana ignore and 5% ignore cool down for skill but u lose 10% of armor and 50% dodge. Spark chain are more frequent and hit more enemies also damage are higher.
Rog have purple aura around her grants 10% crit buff.
Mage : thunder gun
An ancient horn gun that contains the powers of all winds.
Normal mode chance to push enemies away high chance to stun and root enemies in place allies in the wind get 100% move speed(stack)for 7 sec.
God mode: mage get 40% haste but loses 50% of mana now pushed away enemies have also 0% crit chance.
Mage have yellow aura that gives 10% boss damage and elite mobs damage

Your ideas huh? Sounds very similar kinda like Golden kings ideas XD the only difference is that his are more discriptive and imaginable for AL, but I did like your “God Mode” regular proc for the weapons and 1/5 chances for a God mode proc would be nice.

PsychoNuke
11-26-2018, 09:52 PM
PVP Procs for Gun, Bow and Sword.
PVE Procs for Staff, Dags and Aegis.

No more same procs for all weapons please. Tainted and Spirit was a fail because of that simple reason.
Please go back to old way of procs, it made classes more balanced and fun to play.

Qnoy
11-26-2018, 09:56 PM
PVP Procs for Gun, Bow and Sword.
PVE Procs for Staff, Dags and Aegis.

No more same procs for all weapons please. Tainted and Spirit was a fail because of that simple reason.
Please go back to old way of procs, it made classes more balanced and fun to play.Agree with this, even old legendary weapons has cool proc, idk why they remove it after cap 61..let's make bow great again

Sent from my SH-01F using Tapatalk

redeye15
11-27-2018, 05:16 AM
New staff proc:30%slow and chance to airborne!!!

Crankomaniac
11-27-2018, 06:13 PM
I thought about an arc weapon that does ignore defense dmg or dmg x how much defense u got or HP...

I keep dreaming Zzz

TooPure
11-28-2018, 02:33 PM
lightning bow

every attack will shoot 3 enemies

high chance to cast a smite from the sky deal high dmg and spread to nearby enemies deal 0 dmg but stun them for 2 sec and slow them for 3 sec after the stun

equipping this bow able you to use a special ultimate skill
- shoot a huge bow surround you that travel the whole map dealing medium dmg and stun enemies for 1 sec