PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

ninjaduck
11-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Hiya! Love y'all! <3

Paar
11-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I love you to! Who are you? But Thankful that I'm meeting You!

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:04 PM
NINJA NINJADUCK! NINJA NINJADUCK! NINJA NINJADUCK! NINJA NINJADUCK! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! *remixed Vanilla Ice hit (Ninja Rap from TMNT: Secret of the Ooze)*

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Aw....Duck. :) **hugs Duck in honor of the holiday and gives him two pieces of pie**

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 04:07 PM
I love you to! Who are you? But Thankful that I'm meeting You!

Loool! He's ND! :D

And a pretty funny character buddy ;) (And separate topic, why haven't you come back to SL Paar :O )

Aw....Duck. :) **hugs Duck in honor of the holiday and gives him two pieces of pie**

Two pieces :O

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:08 PM

NOOOOO DONT EAT THE PIEEEE!!! Remember those two kids that ate pie and passed out and woke up in a strange house made of candy? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNNNNNNNEDDDDDD.

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Well... that was nice!! Love you too Ninja!! Best to you!

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Pfft. I bake a good pie, buddy! There's cherry and there's pumpkin and a vat of whipped cream (unless Redd's eaten it all already because he's pouting one isn't apple). Wait...there were two pies.... *eyes Bod of the suspicious crumb/whipped cream mustache*

ETA: Higgins! Happy Turkey-Day! :) Gu Deoch, gu Cairdean, gu Spors.

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Thats not whip cream. Thats melted white chocolate from Bod's Fondu Fountain flowing down from his white chocolate river that water falls off the 2nd floor of his 200 million dollar mansion.

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Thats not whip cream. Thats melted white chocolate from Bod's Fondu Fountain flowing down from his white chocolate river that water falls off the 2nd floor of his 200 million dollar mansion.

Really???? Dang. *looks at glass creamery bottle again* Sheesh, I need to remember to read the fine print. :/

ninjaduck
11-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Aw thanks. Love you all back <3

even my serious game topic threads dont have as many replys as this :-D

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Raises a glass (with a wink and a nod to Veronica)... may the road rise up to meet you all, my friends!!

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Raises a glass (with a wink and a nod to Veronica)... may the road rise up to meet you all, my friends!!

I raise your glass and see you a glass, my friend. ;)

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Aw thanks. Love you all back <3

even my serious game topic threads dont have as many replys as this :-D

LMAO! I just teased Rod about this fact :D

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Dont worry Duck my serious ones dont get love either. Lol

starr951
11-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Well hello there

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 04:45 PM
I raise your glass and see you a glass, my friend. ;)
LOL!!!! I sheee yer glash n' raishe ye another glashhh!!! (please, if ya gotsh a schrap o' pittty, V, youu'll end thishhh wiffout drunkin' me under da tabbble!!) :D

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:49 PM
*Stares amazed and excited at Mimi and Canon as they endulge themselves in a fierce battle of who can get drunker quicker off of non alcoholic beverages!*

ninjaduck
11-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Wow British people really are too grumpy to have holidays huh? -.-

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 04:52 PM
*Stares amazed and excited at Mimi and Canon as they endulge themselves in a fierce battle of who can get drunker quicker off of non alcoholic beverages!*

Lmao! I'm sure its Coffee still...

Lol.. oiiii im here celebrating with the rest.. not sure if I'm not meant to be but... oh wells..

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 04:52 PM

Nah.... You'll get all us westerners back on Boxing Day!

(Rodvik.... there's alcohol in it... ya can take me word on that!!!!)

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 04:57 PM

So confused...lol

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Nah.... You'll get all us westerners back on Boxing Day!

(Rodvik.... there's alcohol in it... ya can take me word on that!!!!)

Alcoholic Coffee.. hmmm

You guys don't celebrate boxing day :O

So confused...lol

The 'Norm' for you then ;)

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Lmao! I'm sure its Coffee still...
Lol.. oiiii im here celebrating with the rest.. not sure if I'm not meant to be but... oh wells..

It ain't a coffee in this here hand, mate!! And cheers to YOU as well!! ;) You don't need a national holiday to be thankful... and some days, thankfulness is harder to find than others. If you've got a thing to celebrate - come on!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52-K-4ZXxA

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Ouch you got me back good Bod =(

And LMAO at that Cool and The Gang video. Holy Old School.

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 05:08 PM
LOL!!!! I sheee yer glash n' raishe ye another glashhh!!! (please, if ya gotsh a schrap o' pittty, V, youu'll end thishhh wiffout drunkin' me under da tabbble!!) :D

**pours Higgins another noggin of mead** Nonsense! Good both for what ails ya and for snake-bite! Skol!

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 05:16 PM
It ain't a coffee in this here hand, mate!! And cheers to YOU as well!! ;) You don't need a national holiday to be thankful... and some days, thankfulness is harder to find than others. If you've got a thing to celebrate - come on!!

This got me going, woooop! :D

Giving thanks for good friends, good fun and good fellowship. :) **hoists a large cup of coffee** To STS, my fellow forumites and everyone in-game--Happy Thanksgiving!

And the above is maybe where it got confusing :p

Ouch you got me back good Bod =(

Hehee had to be done :D

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 05:32 PM
This got me going, woooop! :D

And the above is maybe where it got confusing :p

Hehee had to be done :D

Ah, you silly! Sun is over the yard-arm or the...well, whatever it's over, it's over it and coffee has been set aside until later in the evening. :D **pours Bod an extra-large glass of mead so he can catch up to Higgins and I**

MimeRifle
11-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Cheers, me boy!! Ye got a wee bit o' catchin' up to do!!!!

CanonicalKoi
11-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Cheers, me boy!! Ye got a wee bit o' catchin' up to do!!!!

**pours Bod a second one** Good gravy, man! You have an empty hand! **pours Higgins another** Yer glass was low. ;)