PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

Crazyvish
11-20-2018, 08:04 AM
I suggest making couples have some advantage,for example special title for the married couple or where u can use stash using stash chest of your spouse.

Gaprisha
11-20-2018, 08:09 AM
nvm reedited previous post coz I misunderstood. my bad >.<

Nightkox
11-20-2018, 11:28 AM
I would like get option to share house with spouse, let spouse edit house, use items in house, receive locations buffs.
-when divorced, items/furniture ,house/locations would go to true owner.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Avaree
11-27-2018, 10:36 PM
An option for just spouse to enter house, in additon, just officers too.

Zynzyn
11-28-2018, 02:04 AM
I would like get option to share house with spouse, let spouse edit house, use items in house, receive locations buffs.
-when divorced, items/furniture ,house/locations would go to true owner.

That would reduce the demand for items and is unhealthy for the game. I think marriage was introduced as a tiny tongue-in-cheek social aspect of the game so lets not linger on it.

Allset
11-28-2018, 11:07 AM
I feel there should be some advantage to being married. I mean what is the point otherwise… I believe there should be some type of buff health or damage something!!!

I got married recently and the only reason was because I wasn’t in the same guild as her. It’s cool but should be more too it… I mean it does coast gold or plat...

PatD
11-28-2018, 11:39 AM
I feel there should be some advantage to being married. I mean what is the point otherwise… I believe there should be some type of buff health or damage something!!!

I got married recently and the only reason was because I wasn’t in the same guild as her. It’s cool but should be more too it… I mean it does coast gold...

You should be Happy bro, when u get married IRL it cost you lot of money and you only get disadvantage!! loll :P
So by your logic its quite the opposite we should get: Getting fat (-50 movement speed), All gold u make will see a % of it going directly to your wife (so she can go shopping ;), and if u divorce half of your possession go to your wife!!! hahaha

Nightkox
11-28-2018, 11:45 AM
lmao, just imagine all those ppl getting marry to get half of ur gold xD
You should be Happy bro, when u get married IRL it cost you lot of money and you only get disadvantage!! loll [emoji14]
So by your logic its quite the opposite we should get: Getting fat (-50 movement speed), All gold u make will see a % of it going directly to your wife (so she can go shopping ;), and if u divorce half of your possession go to your wife!!! hahaha

Zynzyn
11-29-2018, 12:05 AM
You should be Happy bro, when u get married IRL it cost you lot of money and you only get disadvantage!! loll :P

Haha that is hilarious. Good sense of humour Pat!