PDA

View Full Version : 2018-10-20 Content Update (260884)

TzatOps
11-20-2018, 11:32 AM
+ The Ancient Underworld epic quest event begins Thursday Nov. 22nd and runs for one week.
+ Visit Club Sanctuary and talk to Penny the dancer to get started on your quest.
+ Complete the quest series to access the Withering Realm event zone and to unlock a new Achievement and Title.
+ Score points by defeating monsters in the Withering Realm.
+ NOTE: This event is a competition! Reward items and Blood Forge discounts will only be available to the Top 25 Players on the leaderboard.
+ Get trade-friendly versions of the Ancient Armor vanity set in Silver, Gold or Black. Collect all three sets to unlock a special Achievement and Title.
+ Get a special character-bound version of the Silver Ancient Armor by completing quests in the Withering Realm.
+ Defeat the evil Drak Nefaris for another Achievement and a chance to loot special Elder relic weapons and gems!

Orayenivy
11-22-2018, 02:35 PM
Is it maintenance now?

Ohhsuckysucky
11-22-2018, 02:37 PM
It says theres and internet connection and it wont let anybody on

Smokianlord
11-22-2018, 02:38 PM
can't join game :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sullimo
11-22-2018, 02:39 PM
can't join GAMEEEEEEeee

toystori974
11-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Bruh

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Geraxx
11-24-2018, 04:05 AM
can u please make the character bound items account bound instead? At least all us to stash and transfer between our characters in that same account please. after all its still the same player that worked hard to get those tiers and rewards.

Mellowedout
11-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Ive been farming for relic weapons all day and i havent dropped a single thing, not even the gems. .-.

Mezderak
11-25-2018, 11:01 AM
With silver,black,gold armor being available why not make crimson red,teal, orange too but red would be good amongst them.**kriegberg lives**

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

asensio
11-29-2018, 01:41 AM
[QUOT =Mellowedout;2896923]Ive been farming for relic weapons all day and i havent dropped a single thing, not even the gems. .-.
even me two whole days nothing and there are people collecting over 10 whats wrong cicno////????

DoomFernos
11-29-2018, 04:36 AM
Hi Cinco can you please make a maximum limit of event score points so it can be fair to others your making it more complicated and hard for the players to adjust their time just to farm please make some consideration for top 100 cause they also exert their effort .

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Breska
11-29-2018, 10:12 AM
if it would be fair that it is for the top 100 all those who are in top 100 we make effort

Arcanite
11-29-2018, 01:29 PM
Cinco add red title for blood armor: /

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
11-29-2018, 03:23 PM
Thank you for the event! New quests, new map, new outfits, new weapons, new gems...it was all a lot of fun. Thank you!

Jync
11-29-2018, 05:45 PM
Daily quest. Plats reward. :)

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
11-30-2018, 01:50 AM
+ The Ancient Underworld epic quest event begins Thursday Nov. 22nd and runs for one week.
+ Visit Club Sanctuary and talk to Penny the dancer to get started on your quest.
+ Complete the quest series to access the Withering Realm event zone and to unlock a new Achievement and Title.
+ Score points by defeating monsters in the Withering Realm.
+ NOTE: This event is a competition! Reward items and Blood Forge discounts will only be available to the Top 25 Players on the leaderboard.
+ Get trade-friendly versions of the Ancient Armor vanity set in Silver, Gold or Black. Collect all three sets to unlock a special Achievement and Title.
+ Get a special character-bound version of the Silver Ancient Armor by completing quests in the Withering Realm.
+ Defeat the evil Drak Nefaris for another Achievement and a chance to loot special Elder relic weapons and gems!Special relic weapon never dropped to me. The event was fun and but we like to express that atleast the Trinity pet as "Contribution Reward" for other top 75 players.

Already everything in the game costly, this made things more worse. Even if new gold event happens, Auction RIP.

Kindly balance the game! Long live DL!!

Thanks

themythrise
11-30-2018, 01:53 AM
Daily quest. Plats reward. :)

Sent from my vivo 1723 using TapatalkWe need some daily small quests and tiny reward

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

iunar
11-30-2018, 04:01 AM
Special relic weapon never dropped to me. The event was fun and but we like to express that atleast the Trinity pet as "Contribution Reward" for other top 75 players.

Already everything in the game costly, this made things more worse. Even if new gold event happens, Auction RIP.

Kindly balance the game! Long live DL!!

Thanks

exactly, plus the thread got deleted and nothing even changed lmao.

everyone should get at least something for participating or at least top 100 for their hard work since we didn't stand a chance at top 25. we deserve at least character bound versions of the pet

Stealthstryke
11-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Cinco only speaks Dinero, line his pockets with blue c-notes and he'll do anything. Prove me wrong lol.

Immortal_Blood
12-15-2018, 08:55 PM
sweetttttttt