PDA

View Full Version : Teams

ImRandy
11-20-2018, 03:18 PM
Guys ... you are killing the game faster than it was dying already. It’s an FFA game ... there is no design for teams in it ... the games not big enough to support teams ... there’s only like 20 of us that are left playing with any regularity. So as soon as you guys get your fill of taking turns cashing out “big money” jack pots .. can we get back to FFA ... it’s a boring game without everyone FFA.

DanielRH
11-20-2018, 03:51 PM
Speaking of teams, I still believe that official team guild features and social game modes are what’s needed to attract more players... I feel the game perhaps left beta state prematurely...

ImRandy
11-20-2018, 04:07 PM
Speaking of teams, I still believe that official team guild features and social game modes are what’s needed to attract more players... I feel the game perhaps left beta state prematurely...

I could not agree more ... but meanwhile ... let’s do more FFA and less teaming ... with so few players playing the game.

ImRandy
01-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Bring back the bots ... and more barrels plz ... it getting seriously boring ... nobody wants to FFA anymore! And we the wait is to long for a match now in royal ... help