PDA

View Full Version : LUCK.............................................. ..

Motherless_Child
11-21-2018, 12:03 AM
Was about to log off and get some sleep......

Decided I needed a couple more runs.......

Then...........................

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nabkro
11-21-2018, 12:16 AM
I had 65% and got nun

Motherless_Child
11-21-2018, 12:17 AM
I had 65% and got nun

"Lucky loot RE-Roll!!!!!".....

Nothing like that ****..........

Helpless
11-21-2018, 01:08 AM
Currently at 140 runs with nothing :/

Encryptions
11-21-2018, 01:12 AM
Someone rerolls, gets an empty mug.
Someone doesn't reroll, gets the best item there possibly is from the loot table.

Idly
11-21-2018, 06:10 AM
Someone rerolls, gets an empty mug.
Someone doesn't reroll, gets the best item there possibly is from the loot table.

Reroll doesn't directly affect the item you loot, only which tier loot table it comes from...

For example you would have looted one of 20 common/rare items but you rerolled to a higher loot table so now you may loot one of 20 rare/epic items. You can still loot everything and anything in game without luck, it just helps your chances.

(All number of items and item raritys in each loot table are unknown by me atleast so I made it up... but that's how the mechanics work)

Bug
11-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Bought the elixier quite a few times and didn't get anything :(

Chronox
11-22-2018, 01:43 AM
Looted dank armor, so now I don't feel that bad hahahaha

Rosybuds
11-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Ive Decided I’m Opening an Art Gallery because all I have got is Painting’s !!! A few Mugs that my art customers in the gallery can use too drink water because its all I can afford ......🤑
That was me Farming this Event from it started till 7.30am this Morning !!!
I just signed back on 10mins Ago & had One energy & what did I drop ? Yes you guessed it !!!
A Damn Painting !!! ☹️ 😢 😭 😂
The Gallery Will Open After The Event !!!
It Will Be In Garetta Next Too The Bald Lady Selling Weapons 10% of All Proceeds Will Go Too Buying This Poor Bald Woman a Wig !!! 😉
The Rest Of The Proceeds Will Go Too Buying a Tavern For All The Homeless In Arcane Legends.... 🙏🏼
Feel Free Too Donate A Tavern Deed 📃 😂 😂 😂

Spheresome
11-22-2018, 01:21 PM
This is the problem with events that are luck based such as this. Some players who farm little get something good easily, while in other extreme cases some players farm hours to get something and still dong get anything of use. Not trying to hate on Motherless_child but I really dont like a system like this.

I personally think that Jarl should drop an x amount of tokens like during halloween and Winter events, and the tokens can be used to buy things from a vendor that can exchange those tokens for tavern deeds, Furniture, Locations, etc. This way one can get lucky only in the amount of Tokens they loot but the luck is not game breaking or shattering and never leaves a player empty handed by the end of an event if they put in the dedication and effort to grind it out.

Zynzyn
11-22-2018, 01:41 PM
Congrats! Btw I saw the dots in the title and somehow guessed even before looking that it was your thread. Your ign does show your love for dots. Dots are cute. I like polka dots. And stripes. But stripes are another topic.

Tootex
11-22-2018, 01:46 PM
I looted a lodge deed today. Gz on looting a tavern deed and ty to sts/jarl :)

Motherless_Child
11-22-2018, 09:20 PM
This is the problem with events that are luck based such as this. Some players who farm little get something good easily, while in other extreme cases some players farm hours to get something and still dong get anything of use. Not trying to hate on Motherless_child but I really dont like a system like this.

I personally think that Jarl should drop an x amount of tokens like during halloween and Winter events, and the tokens can be used to buy things from a vendor that can exchange those tokens for tavern deeds, Furniture, Locations, etc. This way one can get lucky only in the amount of Tokens they loot but the luck is not game breaking or shattering and never leaves a player empty handed by the end of an event if they put in the dedication and effort to grind it out.

Before "nightshade" was a "simply" acquired "item" via auction, I put in countless hours like a slave to acquire it via vendor tokens back the year 2015 during the goblin event..... I'm just at a point where my years of countless farming has put me in a "more competitive" position.........

Pushs
11-22-2018, 09:32 PM
Not this event but the easter event was the best for me so far...i couldnt run much but i was once alone in the map and just broke a platinum egg crate (or something icr) then tadaa all possible loots were thrown out purple egg red egg plat egg h contton...
Thats the last thing i got lucky on so far

Fyrce
11-22-2018, 11:47 PM
I farm what I can on all events, since I cannot tell which event or IF I will be lucky. Generally, it is a good decision to do events. I try to plan out, based upon a few runs and my online time availability, how much I can do, and I do that daily. If there is a holiday with family and friends, then I take that into account in my points/tokens/item planning.

Sometimes, I watch prices to try to pick up an interesting item. I never let one item decide whether the entire game is worth playing or not.

Though I HAVE stopped playing games that keep crashing on me, which surprisingly, was once fairly common. Thank goodness this game runs great!

Arachnophobik
11-23-2018, 06:56 AM
Why did I just realize now why your name is the DOTcomrogue and is the owner of DOTcom entertainment.. *mind blown*

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
11-23-2018, 09:17 AM
Why did I just realize now why your name is the DOTcomrogue and is the owner of DOTcom entertainment.. *mind blown*

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

LOL.............................................. (had to add excessive punctuation because, 11 chars..........)......

LOL......