PDA

View Full Version : Beware of elixir scams

Bundlos
11-21-2018, 03:16 AM
Well scamming is something distasteful that keeps happening time and again in the game and spoils the gaming experience. So please don't trust anybody in random to take you on a joy-ride for paid elixir runs.

Special store bought elixirs lead to easy scamming methods. People just shout in towns that they have the elixir, party with players, take the gold and then disappear into thin air irrespective of whether they really have the elixir on or not. This is something that happened a lot during egg-zavier event and is still happening massively in the Occupy Windmoore event.

It is against the rules to name names in forums, so I would be just sending devs screenshots whenever I get proof of someone scamming and I urge fellow players to be vigilant all the same.

Regards,

B :witless::untroubled:

Bug
11-21-2018, 04:43 AM
This happened to me today with 2 other random member he invited LOL! Haven't got scammed in a long time, all i can do is laugh at my own mistakes :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Captainrock
11-21-2018, 06:15 AM
Yeah,Today morning I saw a guy making elixir party for 75k,I was about to join his party but Fortunately I didn’t.
Thanks for this thread it’s gonna help a lot of players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bundlos
11-21-2018, 06:42 AM
My pleasure captainrock :)

Oakmaiden
11-21-2018, 01:54 PM
Especially since nothing was posted about the lix applying to all in the party.

Bundlos
11-22-2018, 07:34 AM
Especially since nothing was posted about the lix applying to all in the party.

True. And new players don't know much about the game and fall for scams easily